Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wck Jin by Jim Rosalendo

Quote Originally Posted by zuti car View Post
    What are you trying to do here ? I have never said I am China expert , that is what you said about me. I have never heard about that Fu guy and i do not believe in grandmasters . I have never said that anyone need my approval for anything , that is what you said that I said, but it is not true . And I am still waiting for the museum address , can you provide that ?

Don't side track , get your video to back your claim.

Otherwise it is same old same old big claim talk

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Don't side track , get your video to back your claim.

Otherwise it is same old same old big claim talk
    Address please , and than you will get your video

Quote Originally Posted by zuti car View Post
    Address please , and than you will get your video
    It is not an option.

I careless for your video.

It is your issue of either you back up your claim with your video or you will be look at as baseless claimer. Your choice.

It is not an option.

It is your issue of either you back up your claim with your video or you will be look at as baseless claimer. Your choice.
    Rude to a guy wanting a simple answer, you are a grub arent you

Once again, go away and teach someone your stuff, stop jamming it down everyones throats

No one cares

It is not an option.

Why is such a problem for you to give a simple address or full name of the museum. Stop avoiding the answer .

t is your issue of either you back up your claim with your video or you will be look at as baseless claimer. Your choice.
    You had to go ahead and write that didn't you Hendrik??? Man you really are your own worst enemy!

Can't you see how your own words apply to you?

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    You had to go ahead and write that didn't you Hendrik??? Man you really are your own worst enemy!

Can't you see how your own words apply to you?
    He is desperately searching a way out without giving any answer , because he doesn't have any . He is nervous now and rude , next step will be retreat from the forum "permanently " like he did so many times before.

He is desperately searching a way out without giving any answer , because he doesn't have any . He is nervous now and rude , next step will be retreat from the forum "permanently " like he did so many times before.
    Agreed. He has been caught out referencing people he shouldn't have and attributing quotes to them that cannot be verified. Worst still those who he has referenced here regard him as a "mouse", a taker or user.

Yes his posts show him starting in on the edge of panic now, he is becoming belligerent and rude as this is the only way he knows how to react when pressed for answers.

I also join you in predicting he will shy away for a while .... but he will be back. Such is his pathological need for recognition and self-validation.

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

I also join you in predicting he will shy away for a while .... but he will be back.
    About three posts later with another page full of drivel, amirite?

Today, Grandmaster Ku is 75, and he always travel around Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and China. Still very active to promote Ban Chung Wck.

Accoding to what Hendrik said, 1980, he was 20., today he should be 54. However, he all the time work with his PC on internet seeking and teaching only, no travelling around.

We know he was over 230 pounds in 2000 as he met Grandmaster Ku in Singapore. However, from his videos and pictures, he looks skinny, 150 pounds today. What's wrong ? Emei effect to make him having a snake body ! He had mentioned to maintain a snake body. Does he get sick in the last 14 years ?

1. Hendrik claim he reach the 3rd level of 9 the emei qi gong.
    2. he claim he got the authentic ykwc from his sifu Cho Hung Choi.
    3. he claim his formulae 2014 is most advanced.
    4. he claim he know emei, mean only he knows the real wck
    5. he claim Cho's family no real ykwc, also no emei, not wck, only his from Cho Hung Choi is real.
    6. he claim his discovery on 7 bows.

Hendrik should be very superior in his yk wck because he reach certain level of emie 9 level qi gong. He is younger and taller as compared with Grandmaster Ku. Both from ykwc, one from non-Cho family, and one from Cho family. A suggestion is good on their Kong Sau to see, American ykwc good or Cho's family Ban Chung ykwc good. Hendrik,please take a trip to Malaysia to see Grandmaster Ku again and see who is beter

Daniel, why did you feel the need to post this on 3 different threads? I think that fits the definition of "spamming." And are you really trying to get your Grandmaster involved in a fight without his knowledge or consent????

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Fong View Post

Today, Grandmaster Ku is 75, and he always travel around Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and China. Still very active to promote Ban Chung Wck.

Accoding to what Hendrik said, 1980, he was 20., today he should be 54. However, he all the time work with his PC on internet seeking and teaching only, no travelling around.

We know he was over 230 pounds in 2000 as he met Grandmaster Ku in Singapore. However, from his videos and pictures, he looks skinny, 150 pounds today. What's wrong ? Emei effect to make him having a snake body ! He had mentioned to maintain a snake body. Does he get sick in the last 14 years ?

1. Hendrik claim he reach the 3rd level of 9 the emei qi gong.
    2. he claim he got the authentic ykwc from his sifu Cho Hung Choi.
    3. he claim his formulae 2014 is most advanced.
    4. he claim he know emei, mean only he knows the real wck
    5. he claim Cho's family no real ykwc, also no emei, not wck, only his from Cho Hung Choi is real.
    6. he claim his discovery on 7 bows.

Hendrik should be very superior in his yk wck because he reach certain level of emie 9 level qi gong. He is younger and taller as compared with Grandmaster Ku. Both from ykwc, one from non-Cho family, and one from Cho family. A suggestion is good on their Kong Sau to see, American ykwc good or Cho's family Ban Chung ykwc good. Hendrik,please take a trip to Malaysia to see Grandmaster Ku again and see who is beter

It is extremely clear that , For your own private agenda,

evidentally,

after your un successfully spreading false accusation on me about my SLT training,
    Try to make conflict between Robert with me.
    Similar to those who try to set me up with Andreas of Chisim, decade ago.

You are now trying to set Ku up with me, on the expense of Yik kam and Cho family.

Nice try.

But no one is stupid to take your bait.

The information I present to the Wck community will be judge by wcners and Wck historian of the present and future. You don't have to concern on the judgement.

Similar to Apple Ipad and Microsoft tablet technology,

Suggesting Steve Job having a physical boxing match with Bill Gate doesn't proof anything.

The technology and user market is the best judge.

Even thought Steve Job is no longer with us, The technology speak for itself.

3. The question you need to ask yourself and those who hide behind you , is why are you have so much of fear on what I share with the western Wck community for free ?

Your issue is not me, but yourself.
    Only you can save yourself .

This is the last post I reply to you. So that I don't waste others wcners time on your private agenda
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-09-2014 at 10:28 AM.

A 'masterclass' in a motel. Did he also teach the rough penetration technique?

Yes his posts show him starting in on the edge of panic now, he is becoming belligerent and rude as this is the only way he knows how to react when pressed for answers.

I also join you in predicting he will shy away for a while .... but he will be back. Such is his pathological need for recognition and self-validation.
    So true. Clearly he's not handling the stress very well of being caught in so many frying pans at once! All of which he's set out for himself of course.

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    About three posts later with another page full of drivel, amirite?
    Haha, exactly! Reminds me of this thread where he did just that:

http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...50-quot-s-Spam

Where, after spamming many erratic, incoherent & hard-to follow posts (on a thread about his spamming no less!), he says this:

Here I have shared enough.
    I leave it to you. I sign off now and will take a long term vacation from KFO.

Blah blah blah

I leave it all to you guys now.
    Which lasted what, less than an hour? Which he he then replies with 3 more crazy posts.

The guy says he is free to change his mind. Of course, no problem there. But to do it this often and so quickly, not only is it a fact he can't make up his mind, I think he's really just losing (or lost) his mind!
    If he wasn't so full of himself, I might actually feel sorry for him. Just a little.
    Last edited by JPinAZ; 05-09-2014 at 11:39 AM.
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

Quote Originally Posted by JPinAZ View Post
    So true. Clearly he's not handling the stress very well of being caught in so many frying pans at once! All of which he's set out for himself of course.

Are you kidding! He thrives on the attention! Its like I already told Ron, if you want to really get at Hendrik, just ignore him. Negative attention is still attention. Ignoring is much worse! Just look at the hit count on various threads:

Inside the xx Controversy: >700
    WCK Jin : > 800
    Hendrik & Emei Supporters: > 2,400
    Questions for Hendrik: > 2,200

You guys have been using the completely wrong strategy. You give him openings and a forum to continue to post his ideas when you question his ideas. By creating controversy you create interest and more people follow along to see what's up. You play right into his plan! His "agenda" is not to convince you guys of anything. If Hendrik has an "agenda" at all, its simply to get as many people to read about his theories and ideas as possible. And you guys are helping him do that! And you don't see it! I've pointed it out to Ron already, and yet he still goes at Hendrik with a passion.