Thread: Wck Jin by Jim Rosalendo

Hybrid View

What Jim share here is the seven bows type of Jin which develop with formulae 2014 within YKSLT. Or refer as the snake engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    What Jim share here is the seven bows type of Jin which develop with formulae 2014 within YKSLT. Or refer as the snake engine.
    And what do you think that will help you do?

I don t know about snakes, but this looks like feeding crane to me, I am seeing this coupe of times per week . I can do this also ,so what , nothing special , no secrets , no chi flow , just proper alignment of the body

Quote Originally Posted by zuti car View Post
    I don t know about snakes, but this looks like feeding crane to me, I am seeing this coupe of times per week . I can do this also ,so what , nothing special , no secrets , no chi flow , just proper alignment of the body
    iPhone looks like Samsung phone too.

iPhone looks like Samsung phone too.
    Yes , and they have same functions , make up does not change the essence . Like I said , I can do same thing as a guy on the video , with much larger opponent . No snakes , no secrets , and I do not believe in qi and stuff .

A 'masterclass' in a motel. Did he also teach the rough penetration technique?