Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wck Jin by Jim Rosalendo

What Jim share here is the seven bows type of Jin which develop with formulae 2014 within YKSLT. Or refer as the snake engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    What Jim share here is the seven bows type of Jin which develop with formulae 2014 within YKSLT. Or refer as the snake engine.
    And what do you think that will help you do?

I don t know about snakes, but this looks like feeding crane to me, I am seeing this coupe of times per week . I can do this also ,so what , nothing special , no secrets , no chi flow , just proper alignment of the body

Quote Originally Posted by zuti car View Post
    I don t know about snakes, but this looks like feeding crane to me, I am seeing this coupe of times per week . I can do this also ,so what , nothing special , no secrets , no chi flow , just proper alignment of the body
    iPhone looks like Samsung phone too.

iPhone looks like Samsung phone too.
    Yes , and they have same functions , make up does not change the essence . Like I said , I can do same thing as a guy on the video , with much larger opponent . No snakes , no secrets , and I do not believe in qi and stuff .

Yes , and they have same functions , make up does not change the essence . Like I said , I can do same thing as a guy on the video , with much larger opponent . No snakes , no secrets , and I do not believe in qi and stuff .
    Post your video in utube and back up your claim.

Otherwise,
    As your claim on emei where you still can't back up. What is good ?

http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...54#post1267254
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-07-2014 at 09:25 PM.

Post your video in utube and back up your claim.

Otherwise,
    As your claim on emei where you still can't back up. What is good ?

http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...54#post1267254
    Maybe I will post a video. About emei , you are the one who cannot back up your claims, I am still waiting that address

Maybe I will post a video.

About emei , you are the one who cannot back up your claims, I am still waiting that address

Post your video, before that you are just full of talk,
    like those China Expert who is full of talk

As for emei, now there is a meeting of a group of wcnets in boston and Gm Fu is flying in. I let them do their job.

BTW. No one need your approval. Release your video will you?

Post your video, before that you are just full of talk,
    like those China Expert who is full of talk

As for emei, now there is a meeting of a group of wcnets in boston and Gm Fu is flying in. I let them do their job.

BTW. No one need your approval. Release your video will you?
    What are you trying to do here ? I have never said I am China expert , that is what you said about me. I have never heard about that Fu guy and i do not believe in grandmasters . I have never said that anyone need my approval for anything , that is what you said that I said, but it is not true . And I am still waiting for the museum address , can you provide that ?

What are you trying to do here ? I have never said I am China expert , that is what you said about me. I have never heard about that Fu guy and i do not believe in grandmasters . I have never said that anyone need my approval for anything , that is what you said that I said, but it is not true . And I am still waiting for the museum address , can you provide that ?
    That is one of Hendrik's tactics when he argues.

Hendrik will never give you any evidence. You see his perspective is he is only sharing as he puts it like he is bestowing a gift on us low wcners which we should just be grateful that grandmaster Hendrik has taken the time to give us and he leaves it up to us to find and produce evidence. We are just ungrateful. If Hendrik says the book exists and says what it says we should just accept it as true.

Quote Originally Posted by tc101 View Post
    That is one of Hendrik's tactics when he argues.

Hendrik will never give you any evidence. You see his perspective is he is only sharing as he puts it like he is bestowing a gift on us low wcners which we should just be grateful that grandmaster Hendrik has taken the time to give us and he leaves it up to us to find and produce evidence. We are just ungrateful. If Hendrik says the book exists and says what it says we should just accept it as true.
    I admit , I am rude , ungrateful person . I can imagine how hard must be for someone with such high skill level ( 9th if I remember well ) to even talk with lower wc life forms . Seriously , it is amazing how nothing can even shake a little his believes , how he is ready to defend his fairy tale . He cannot perform anything he is saying, he tried and as I have heard , ended up on his ass , he cannot provide any evidence , every time when someone offers to visit him , even in a friendly manner he turns to the police because in all this craziness he is aware that he does not posses any real skill , but he will continue to endlessly to preach about snakes , engines and DNA , and how all people are wrong , beside him of course .

I admit , I am rude , ungrateful person . I can imagine how hard must be for someone with such high skill level ( 9th if I remember well ) to even talk with lower wc life forms . Seriously , it is amazing how nothing can even shake a little his believes , how he is ready to defend his fairy tale . He cannot perform anything he is saying, he tried and as I have heard , ended up on his ass , he cannot provide any evidence , every time when someone offers to visit him , even in a friendly manner he turns to the police because in all this craziness he is aware that he does not posses any real skill , but he will continue to endlessly to preach about snakes , engines and DNA , and how all people are wrong , beside him of course .
    He is just an extreme example of the true believer. There are many many in wing chun that think they have all the answers just ask them they know wing chun they understand wing chun it's all about principles and so forth. They can talk tell stories quote theory physics and tell you why any one who does things different from how they think things should work is wrong.

Only none of those guys can or will show that they can really do what they talk about when the pressure is really on and this is really really important because the reason the think as they do is BECAUSE they are not doing it. It's easy to think your wing chun is top notch when you never test yourself.

The only way to change a true believers mind is not through talk. My coach used to say the argument takes place in the ring. To change Hendrik's or any other true believers mind you need to get them in the ring so that they experience and see that things don't work like they think they do. That's the only way. Nothing else will work. The problem is guys like that will do everything they can to avoid that experience since they are afraid to get in the ring. They are physically afraid and afraid of being shown what they really are and what their level really is. That's what the ring does it exposes truth.

Quote Originally Posted by tc101 View Post
    He is just an extreme example of the true believer. There are many many in wing chun that think they have all the answers just ask them they know wing chun they understand wing chun it's all about principles and so forth. They can talk tell stories quote theory physics and tell you why any one who does things different from how they think things should work is wrong.

Only none of those guys can or will show that they can really do what they talk about when the pressure is really on and this is really really important because the reason the think as they do is BECAUSE they are not doing it. It's easy to think your wing chun is top notch when you never test yourself.

The only way to change a true believers mind is not through talk. My coach used to say the argument takes place in the ring. To change Hendrik's or any other true believers mind you need to get them in the ring so that they experience and see that things don't work like they think they do. That's the only way. Nothing else will work. The problem is guys like that will do everything they can to avoid that experience since they are afraid to get in the ring. They are physically afraid and afraid of being shown what they really are and what their level really is. That's what the ring does it exposes truth.
    I will not advocate any kind of violence , I 've experienced war in its worst , after that ... well ... Anyway , I do agree with you , knowledge and theory is one thing, applying that is totally different thing. Let's be honest , not all people are fit for ring , physically and more often mentally . Not all people practice for fighting and I do not hold higher regards for fighters than to anyone else , but , if there is no experience , how can you talk about something you do not know anything about . How can teach people to fight if you never fought , like I said to one of my ex friends who invited me to attend his shooting seminar , how can he teach people shoot other people when he never been in that situation , he never spoke to me again ,but that is it .