Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wck Jin by Jim Rosalendo

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    Are you kidding! He thrives on the attention! Its like I already told Ron, if you want to really get at Hendrik, just ignore him. Negative attention is still attention. Ignoring is much worse! Just look at the hit count on various threads:

Inside the xx Controversy: >700
    WCK Jin : > 800
    Hendrik & Emei Supporters: > 2,400
    Questions for Hendrik: > 2,200

You guys have been using the completely wrong strategy. You give him openings and a forum to continue to post his ideas when you question his ideas. By creating controversy you create interest and more people follow along to see what's up. You play right into his plan! His "agenda" is not to convince you guys of anything. If Hendrik has an "agenda" at all, its simply to get as many people to read about his theories and ideas as possible. And you guys are helping him do that! And you don't see it! I've pointed it out to Ron already, and yet he still goes at Hendrik with a passion.
    Or just find a thing where he is obviously wrong and insist on answer, he will escape eventually

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    Are you kidding! He thrives on the attention! Its like I already told Ron, if you want to really get at Hendrik, just ignore him. Negative attention is still attention. Ignoring is much worse! Just look at the hit count on various threads:

Inside the xx Controversy: >700
    WCK Jin : > 800
    Hendrik & Emei Supporters: > 2,400
    Questions for Hendrik: > 2,200

You guys have been using the completely wrong strategy. You give him openings and a forum to continue to post his ideas when you question his ideas. By creating controversy you create interest and more people follow along to see what's up. You play right into his plan! His "agenda" is not to convince you guys of anything. If Hendrik has an "agenda" at all, its simply to get as many people to read about his theories and ideas as possible. And you guys are helping him do that! And you don't see it! I've pointed it out to Ron already, and yet he still goes at Hendrik with a passion.
    +1

He can only say so much by himself. Don't fuel the fire and it might just burn out on its own, saying all he can say talking to himself. I would like to see all of his threads and posts completely ignored until he shows any proof of the superior combative value he claims over what everyone else is already doing.