Thread: A brief tour to 1848

A brief tour to 1848

Last edited by Hendrik; 04-29-2014 at 09:14 AM.

research

your research is really good. like i said before i'm imtrigued. i dont know why you cant answer a simple appication question lol
    i cant see how after practicing since 1973; that you wouldnt know what would happen if a opponent engaged you.
    i think you know, but thats ok i'll leave it at that, and enjoy your history research. are you a sifu?
    sincerly, eddie

Quote Originally Posted by deejaye72 View Post
    your research is really good. like i said before i'm imtrigued. i dont know why you cant answer a simple appication question lol
    i cant see how after practicing since 1973; that you wouldnt know what would happen if a opponent engaged you.
    i think you know, but thats ok i'll leave it at that, and enjoy your history research. are you a sifu?

I am just a fairy tales teller.

Let me share with you a story.

I have witness ,

A university proffessor of philosophy is questioning an enlighten zen monk on zen philosophy and all kind of questions on Buddhism zen scriptures ...original face....Buddha nature...

The zen monk did not reply anything after lots of questions was asked , it was a silence for more then ten minutes. Then the proffessor tell another monk , saying the enlighten zen monk must not as enlightent as other think.

And the other monk reply " didn't zen is about drop your thoughs and meet the original face? How can trap in all kind of philosophy and hypothetically thought get to know zen?"

Smile empty my cup

[
    QUOTE=Hendrik;1266205]I am just a fairy tales teller.

Let me share with you a story.

I have witness ,

A university proffessor of philosophy is questioning an enlighten zen monk on zen philosophy and all kind of questions on Buddhism zen scriptures ...original face....Buddha nature...

The zen monk did not reply anything after lots of questions was asked , it was a silence for more then ten minutes. Then the proffessor tell another monk , saying the enlighten zen monk must not as enlightent as other think.

And the other monk reply " didn't zen is about drop your thoughs and meet the original face? How can trap in all kind of philosophy and hypothetically thought get to know zen?"
    [/QUOTE] yeah just what i thought you are a sifu. i know i'm giving you a hard time , but i will respect you as a sifu. also, you are a practioner of wing chun for as long as i have been alive. i was born in 1972 lol. my father taught me siu nim tao when i was 7 or 8 years old 1979/80 it was so long ago i cant remember what year. i took baisee from my sigung in 1993. i was always taught to respect my sihings. i'll empty my cup and listen for awhile. i'm still gonna ask questions, and share my opinions from time to time though.
    sincerly, eddie

intrique

[
    yeah just what i thought you are a sifu. i know i'm giving you a hard time , but i will respect you as a sifu. also, you are a practioner of wing chun for as long as i have been alive. i was born in 1972 lol. my father taught me siu nim tao when i was 7 or 8 years old 1979/80 it was so long ago i cant remember what year. i took baisee from my sigung in 1993. i was always taught to respect my sihings. i'll empty my cup and listen for awhile. i'm still gonna ask questions, and share my opinions from time to time though.[/QUOTE]

you do intrigue me , but then you tell me i dont know what i'm talking about. thats a insult
    sincerly, eddie

i dont want to argue with you. dont regurgitate common knowledge as gospel truth. it's not nice to lead people on.
    sincerly, eddie

You don't even have a clue on what you see.

i dont want to argue with you. dont regurgitate common knowledge as gospel truth. it's not nice to lead people on.

yeah just what i thought you are a sifu. i know i'm giving you a hard time , but i will respect you as a sifu. also, you are a practioner of wing chun for as long as i have been alive. i was born in 1972 lol. my father taught me siu nim tao when i was 7 or 8 years old 1979/80 it was so long ago i cant remember what year. i took baisee from my sigung in 1993. i was always taught to respect my sihings. i'll empty my cup and listen for awhile. i'm still gonna ask questions, and share my opinions from time to time though.

i wouldnt have wrote it, if i didnt mean it. i was giving a point of comparision of where i am in my training. you shouldn't assume someone doesnt know what they are talking about. i might be the biggest putz in wing chun who ever lived. i'm sure there are people on this forum who can give me a run for my money or more. i dont care. what would you do if someone was on your level? would you tell him he doesnt know what he is talking about?
    you keep posted stuff about me all night if you want i'm giving up. your relentless i'll give you that.
    sincerly, eddie