Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: "Old School" WC and "New School" WC...

yeah i decided twenty years ago, when i got thrown around a room like a ragdoll, and then through a door that led to the outside parking lot, by a guy that had a touch like a feather, that i was gonna keep my martial art the same! your the only one that can do it? i doubt that very much. your just jealous cause you spent 40 years kissing someone's butt to get it and yip man freely gave it out to people that were nice and loyal to him.
    sincerly, eddie

blasphemy

how dare you cross train in other martial arts! blasphemy!!....oh sorry founders of wing chun.
    sincerly, eddie

One just cannot make claim Ipman has it all in the same time Chen man ching, CC Chen taiji has it all , the same with Wck. Taiji uproot.....

One needs to know what one is talking about otherwise it is a ridiculous expert wanna be.

i cant make that claim? my father is my sifu, i've was literally trained in the martial arts from the time i could walk. i've been around martial artist and exposed to various forms of martial arts my entire life. what have you been exposed too? a hidden martial art that no one has seen so its makes you an expert on every art in existense?
    sincerly, eddie

Quote Originally Posted by deejaye72 View Post
    yeah i decided twenty years ago, when i got thrown around a room like a ragdoll, and then through a door that led to the outside parking lot, by a guy that had a touch like a feather, that i was gonna keep my martial art the same!

your the only one that can do it? i doubt that very much. your just jealous cause you spent 40 years kissing someone's butt to get it and yip man freely gave it out to people that were nice and loyal to him.

1. You are not the standard reference of Wck.

2. You are a rag doll that is you.

3. You can't even differential between talking specific technical elements and all the ego speaking based on nonsense.

4. Who care your taiji push hand , wcners fight in the short strike range nothing to do taiji push hand drill which you take as the ultimate God art.

Does Ipman lineage has the short strike art ?

Sure ,

Sifu Robert Chu and me compare notes on what my late sifu Cho hung choy of cho gar yik kam Wck told me.

And Robert told me,

Hawkins was teaching Robert, Wck is 後臂手 back of forearm hand, on the hand of between the elbow and body.

IMHO

Wck is Wck once upon the time Wck is Wck.

Wck is not about ignorance of what is Wck and then import taiji and western boxing and claim to know it all.
    The bottom line is, if one cannot make the three sets work . One doesn't really has it.

Thus, one better be specific to talk about technical. No one has it all. But common denominator exist is different lineages.

Lineage = evolution

Common denominator exist in different Wck lineages and the mother arts emei and fujian white crane = Wck DNA

Sorry , no taiji, no need to. One needs to know what one is talking about specifically.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 04-28-2014 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    1. You are not the standard reference of Wck.

2. You are a rag doll that is you.

3. You can't even differential between talking specific technical elements and all the ego speaking based on nonsense.

4. Who care your taiji push hand , wcners fight in the short strike range nothing to do taiji push hand drill which you take as the ultimate God art.
    1. you are definatly not the standard.
    2. my kung fu changes daily.
    3. in marketing its important to have your own terminology to create your own brand name! i dont understand your mumbo jumbo..
    ex. horizontally lock wild bulls legs? triangle theory! do you have students that pay you?
    4.i never said tai chi was the ultimate art. in your opinion its useless. did a big bad tai chi guy beat you up once? is that why you dont like it. it has strengths and weaknesses as any art. any art!
    sincerly, eddie

i cant make that claim? my father is my sifu, i've was literally trained in the martial arts from the time i could walk. i've been around martial artist and exposed to various forms of martial arts my entire life. what have you been exposed too? a hidden martial art that no one has seen so its makes you an expert on every art in existense?

Kung fu is from knowing the proper process and work hard to develop the specific skill.

Got nothing to do with who is ones father, ones sifu.

And

The common denominator or DNA is the facts. No one no name droping can replace it.
    Even ridiculus is to bring up Cheng man Ching or CC Cheng who got zero to do with Wck to validate Wck.

Lineage = evolution
    lineage = de-evolution

Common denominator exist in different Wck lineages and the mother arts emei and fujian white crane = Wck DNA

cross training!!!
    sincerly, eddie

[the next time you mention your sifu or yik kam, i'm busting you for name dropping!! whats good for the goose is good for the gander there hot shot!
    what arts have you been exposed too? hiding something under a rock for 160 years doenst mean it gets better!
    sincerly, eddie

[

Sifu Robert Chu and me compare notes on what my late sifu Cho hung choy of cho gar yik kam Wck told me.

And Robert told me,

Hawkins was teaching Robert, Wck is 後臂手 back of forearm hand, on the hand of between the elbow and body.

name drop!!
    sincerly, eddie

[

And Robert told me,

name drop!!

You can't even differentiate between describing a facts with witness who is traced able

And

Name droping.

The common denominator or DNA? what the heck is that biology? i smell marketing! arrgh it stinks
    sincerly, eddie

Sifu Robert Chu and me compare notes! i compared notes; i got cracked in the mouth three times by sifu hernandez's students when i trained there. maybe i should have had a cup of tea with them instead. do you want some more names?
    sincerly, eddie

why cant we just have a discussion? why do you have to keep bringing up my skill level? nobody on here cares. quit it already your driving me crazy.
    sincerly, eddie

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    You never change do you Twen? I have to be a seasoned ring boxer to comment on history? Is every boxing commentator and ring announcer a seasoned ring boxer?
    You can comment on anything you like but what do you know of boxing? You don't box and never trained as a boxer and so have no real understanding of what goes into boxing why it works or how things work to even begin to have a valid idea of why things have changed. You may have read some books or articles that you have no background to really assess and seen some boxing on tv once in a while. Do you think that background gives you insight into boxing and it's evolution?

I am sorry but anyone can have an opinion. I am just saying you do not have an educated or informed opinion.

You know so much about boxing in fact you ask if every ring announcer needs to be a seasoned boxer! Do you know what a ring announcer does? He only introduces the fighters. That is so very very funny.