Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ermei snake oil salesman

ermei snake oil salesman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es13...Ln2o769H3mFfZg

i was about to give up with this reject until i saw this. at .55 in the video sifu sergio demonstrates a tai chi dead palm! something my father taught to me from cheng man ching tai chi! at 1:14 in the video he does a shoulder rolling exercise again taught to me by my father from cheng man ching tai chi! then at 2:51 he demonstrates wing chun structure test! no man alive can push you back if you are under his elbows!!! hendrik did you teach this man this?? i almost fell out of my chair you my friend are a charlatan! you should be ashamed of your self for lying to people! i hope everyone dis owns for this! lmfao
    sincerly, eddie

Quote Originally Posted by deejaye72 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es13...Ln2o769H3mFfZg

i was about to give up with this reject until i saw this. at .55 in the video sifu sergio demonstrates a tai chi dead palm! something my father taught to me from cheng man ching tai chi! at 1:14 in the video he does a shoulder rolling exercise again taught to me by my father from cheng man ching tai chi! then at 2:51 he demonstrates wing chun structure test! no man alive can push you back if you are under his elbows!!!

hendrik did you teach this man this?? i almost fell out of my chair you my friend are a charlatan! you should be ashamed of your self for lying to people!

i hope everyone dis owns for this! lmfao

You are getting extremely ridiculous isn't it?

1. You are clueless on emei snake engine.
    2. You blame me on anything you like .

Sure, next time blame me on Obama USA international policy too.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 04-28-2014 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    You are getting extremely ridiculous isn't it?

1. You are clueless on emei snake engine.
    2. You blame me on anything you like .

Sure, next time blame me on Obama USA international policy too.
    1. clueless? it's different then other internal arts? yeah right and to think i was justifying my skills to you? i'm the only fool

2. blame you for anything? i know your bottom line. you dont have the right to talk to me anymore nuff said
    3. you probably voted for him
    sincerly, eddie

Yeah, I don't think you can blame Hendrik for what Sergio does. I didn't hear Sergio say anything about Emei Snake at all. But I agree with you that most of what Sergio is showing on that video is just leverage tricks.

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    Yeah, I don't think you can blame Hendrik for what Sergio does. I didn't hear Sergio say anything about Emei Snake at all. But I agree with you that most of what Sergio is showing on that video is just leverage tricks.
    dont defend him! sergio was talking about force flow and momentum! all soup nazi's terminology
    sincerly, eddie

1. clueless? it's different then other internal arts? yeah right and to think i was justifying my skills to you? i'm the only fool

2. blame you for anything? i know your bottom line. you dont have the right to talk to me anymore nuff said
    3. you probably voted for him

1. Yes , you are clueless on emei technology. Go do your home work before posting any ridiculus thing.

2. What go to do with me on Sergio video? I am not him. I am not his boss.
    Can you know the different?

3. Are you a fotune teller ?

i kid you not i can teach my 13 year old son those tricks and duplicate that video in ten minutes!
    sincerly, eddie

dont defend him! sergio was talking about force flow and momentum! all soup nazi's terminology
    So no one can talk about force flow and momentum?

I have never known that two words is mine pattent or my signature.

2. What go to do with me on Sergio video? I am not him. I am not his boss.
    Can you know the different?

Make your mind up, you gladly point to Sergios YouTube clips to back your claims yet disown him when it suits you...... so is what Sergio doing in that clip WC or not (by your standards)

i will not answer hendrik santo ever again! he is a disgrace. everybody on here can talk to him if they want i'm not. he cant kiss the dirt off my shoes, my fathers or my sigung. he should have offered me money to shut me up when i found that his instructions of his emie qigong were exactly what i learned in tai chi. that wasnt sergio, on his youtube channel!
    sincerly, eddie

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    Make your mind up, you gladly point to Sergios YouTube clips to back your claims yet disown him when it suits you...... so is what Sergio doing in that clip WC or not (by your standards)
    You are very creative don't you?

i will not answer hendrik santo ever again! he is a disgrace. everybody on here can talk to him if they want i'm not. he cant kiss the dirt off my shoes, my fathers or my sigung. he should have offered me money to shut me up when i found that his instructions of his emie qigong were exactly what i learned in tai chi. that wasnt sergio, on his youtube channel!
    You are free to be extremely creative.

Wow! He really p!ssed you off didn't he! Just because he wouldn't answer your questions? Because dude, you are sounding pretty crazy here!

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    So no one can talk about force flow and momentum?

I have never known that two words is mine pattent or my signature.
    hahahahaha!!! yeah right. back pedaling now!!
    sincerly, eddie

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    Wow! He really p!ssed you off didn't he! Just because he wouldn't answer your questions? Because dude, you are sounding pretty crazy here!
    if he would have simply said "its similar to other martial arts" when i said to him " thats what i learned in tai chi" instead of going on about how low level i am and i dont understand, and i'm name dropping. wow he has got you people snowballed!
    sincerly, eddie