Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ermei snake oil salesman

Quote Originally Posted by dlcox View Post

5. Here's the deal. You quit trying to convince me and I'll stop re-butting you.

I have never intend to convince anyone including you.

pazman, cut the cr@p. If I was a moderator, you would now be banned from this forum.

Why would I be banned?
    Name:  do-celebrities-make-stupid-faces-1920002358-may-14-2013-1-600x450.jpg
Views: 624
Size:  54.5 KB
    "I'm a highly ranked officer of his tong. HE is the Dragon Head. our BOSS. our LEADER. the Mountain Lord." - hskwarrior

Quote Originally Posted by deejaye72 View Post
    okay it's different but it looks exactly the same. ok lets agree to diagree. it is a similar martial art, so similar that someone practicing another internal art recognizes basic drills, that he performs his own internal martial arts. nothing special. its an internal martial art!!
    ok lets see ex: like a judo man working out with a sambo man., so similar they can work out toghter without going into extreme detail with each other. thats what i'm saying to be diplomatic. i still dont believe that a-hole, because anyone who really had something would not bad mouth someone he never met.
    Hey Eddie, I must agree with you all this nothing special but trying to market something new twist to try to be special.

I think it is funny thing for people thinking Sergio as some authority on Wing Chun. He is youtube addict, always getting fooled by other frauds how can he be a Wing Chun expert?

1. That Chi Sim guy Andraes Hoffman fooled Sergio into think that Wing Chun came from Chi Sim. Sergio teamed up with him and launched a very anti-yip man propoganda try twist Yip man legacy in nonsense and tell the world Yip Man made up his kung fu. Short lived failure.

2. Then he is fooled by the Ng Cho Kuen culprit from Ken Lin telling the world again that HKB Black Flag is the real most dangerous assassin Wing Chun but is all hoax made up by Lin. Ex students of Lin in UK shared public that Ken Lin is really only had 8 Wing Chun lesson under Chung Che Man and is really 6 generation in Yip Man line. Before Lin have no Wing Chun background at all. Another failure.

3. Now hes following this thousands posts daily internet addict whatever Santos about Snake method mixing into with Wing Chun and personally add Tai Chi only confusing more people because he still search for what is Wing Chun means he does not know yet. Whatever suit him i guess is the standard.

Disown by Leung Ting, separate from Keith Kernspect, jump from one fraud to next, now it only show that he really does not know what is Wing Chun to be fooled over again. How can this guy be WC Expert when so easily fooled by frauds? This Sergio is lost in youtube land and cannot be taken seriously.
    Last edited by VT Andy; 04-29-2014 at 04:28 PM. Reason: name correcting

Quote Originally Posted by VT Andy View Post
    Hey Eddie, I must agree with you all this nothing special but trying to market something new twist to try to be special.

I think it is funny thing for people thinking Sergio as some authority on Wing Chun. He is youtube addict, always getting fooled by other frauds how can he be a Wing Chun expert?

1. That Chi Sim guy Andraes Hoffman fooled Sergio into think that Wing Chun came from Chi Sim. Sergio teamed up with him and launched a very anti-yip man propoganda try twist Yip man legacy in nonsense and tell the world Yip Man made up his kung fu. Short lived failure.

2. Then he is fooled by the Ng Cho Kuen culprit from Ken Lin telling the world again that HKB Black Flag is the real most dangerous assassin Wing Chun but is all hoax made up by Lin. Ex students of Lin in UK shared public that Ken Lin is really only had 8 Wing Chun lesson under Chu Chong Man and is really 6 generation in Yip Man line. Before Lin have no Wing Chun background at all. Another failure.

3. Now hes following this thousands posts daily internet addict whatever Santos about Snake method mixing into with Wing Chun and personally add Tai Chi only confusing more people because he still search for what is Wing Chun means he does not know yet. Whatever suit him i guess is the standard.

Disown by Leung Ting, separate from Keith Kernspect, jump from one fraud to next, now it only show that he really does not know what is Wing Chun to be fooled over again. How can this guy be WC Expert when so easily fooled by frauds? This Sergio is lost in youtube land and cannot be taken seriously.
    yeah , its a great twist smash together some martial arts, and then some documents, sucker some stupid gwai lo's. not a bad idea
    sincerly, eddie

With all do respect, I do not care what opinions others present on a subject, irregardless of their popularity, fame, affiliation or knowledge. I will form my own opinions based upon investigation by myself not someone else's word. I will take in points for consideration, but I am not a sheep who will be blindly led. I am confident in my ability to comprehend and formulate my own conclusions based upon investigation of evidence, education and experience. I can't support the link that Ermei Shier Zhuang is the "Engine" of Wing Chun collectively. I see links to other methods that fit in more closely to the philosophy and use. Until some real hard evidence presents itself I'm still very much a skeptic. There is no result that hasn't been relayed by any demonstration of "Snake Engine" that I couldn't duplicate or correlate with/to another Qigong method. If it works for you, fantastic, but don't try to convince me that it is the "Holy Grail" of Wing Chun "Bio-Mechanics" without presenting a whole lot more evidence than what has been. I've approached this subject with an open mind but I see nothing to support your argument.
    Nice post dlcox

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    Nice post dlcox
    i agree nice post
    sincerly, eddie

yeah , its a great twist smash together some martial arts, and then some documents, sucker some stupid gwai lo's. not a bad idea
    Clarify I meant to write Chung Che Man (not Chu Chong Man) of Victor Leow line was Ken Lin's WC Sifu and only gave him 8 classes. Sorry

Andy.

you are clueless

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    1. Yes , you are clueless on emei technology. Go do your home work before posting any ridiculus thing.

2. What go to do with me on Sergio video? I am not him. I am not his boss.
    Can you know the different?

3. Are you a fotune teller ?
    Where did Hendrik learn his Ermei 12 Zheung from?
    Hendrik requested to baisee in the Facebook. Would it be possible for Hendrik to learn his Ermei 12 Zheung from Facebook?

Originally Posted by Daniel Fong
    R should be Robert Chu definitely. Robert Chu had mentioned that Sifu Wayne Yung and Hendrik Santo are both his SiHings in SCWC and YKWC respectively in his Facebook postings. Also, Hendrik openly requested to baisee to Sifu Wayne Yung's sifu in the facebook, and was accepted until the baisee ceremony completed. However, later on, Hendrik posted public announcements in Facebook and KFO here, that no more relationship dealing with SCWC. Today, what he does with others dealing with the SCWC document betraying SCWC. Too bad... Are they both Qishimiezu (欺師滅祖) ?
    Daniel Fong is not a fortune teller, but he knows something about you!

Same interesting question on Robert Chu and Hendrik Santo, when and where did they learn their SCWC from Sifu Wayne Yung or his sifu?

Never heard about baisee through Facebook, and Baisee should be serious. Will Hendrik respect SCWCM ? Without doing any baisee ceremony, and in high key to make public announcement to leave SCWC. Is it suitable to do? Too bad!!! Hendrik is always proud on his wck research and knowledge. I heard Robert baisee in last October,2013 to SCWCM, and his sifu, after having a cup of tea, just show him SCWC slt only. How long Robert staying with his sifu ? How much SCWC he learn from his sifu ?

Robert claimed himself reading SCWC secret document. Did his baisee just for the document ? If it is, really sick on him. Today, both these guys betrayed SCWC, and going to Sifu Sergio. There should be a big deal there!!!

investigation by myself not someone else's word

With all do respect, I do not care what opinions others present on a subject, irregardless of their popularity, fame, affiliation or knowledge. I will form my own opinions based upon investigation by myself not someone else's word. I will take in points for consideration, but I am not a sheep who will be blindly led. I am confident in my ability to comprehend and formulate my own conclusions based upon investigation of evidence, education and experience. I can't support the link that Ermei Shier Zhuang is the "Engine" of Wing Chun collectively. I see links to other methods that fit in more closely to the philosophy and use. Until some real hard evidence presents itself I'm still very much a skeptic. There is no result that hasn't been relayed by any demonstration of "Snake Engine" that I couldn't duplicate or correlate with/to another Qigong method. If it works for you, fantastic, but don't try to convince me that it is the "Holy Grail" of Wing Chun "Bio-Mechanics" without presenting a whole lot more evidence than what has been. I've approached this subject with an open mind but I see nothing to support your argument.
    Good post!

How can this guy be WC Expert when so easily fooled by frauds?

Quote Originally Posted by VT Andy View Post

2. Then he is fooled by the Ng Cho Kuen culprit from Ken Lin telling the world again that HKB Black Flag is the real most dangerous assassin Wing Chun but is all hoax made up by Lin. Ex students of Lin in UK shared public that Ken Lin is really only had 8 Wing Chun lesson under Chung Che Man and is really 6 generation in Yip Man line. Before Lin have no Wing Chun background at all. Another failure.

People slowly coming around to your point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by kentchang View Post
    Hendrik requested to baisee in the Facebook. Would it be possible for Hendrik to learn his Ermei 12 Zheung from Facebook?

R should be Robert Chu definitely. Robert Chu had mentioned that Sifu Wayne Yung and Hendrik Santo are both his SiHings in SCWC and YKWC respectively in his Facebook postings. Also, Hendrik openly requested to baisee to Sifu Wayne Yung's sifu in the facebook, and was accepted until the baisee ceremony completed. However, later on, Hendrik posted public announcements in Facebook and KFO here, that no more relationship dealing with SCWC. Today, what he does with others dealing with the SCWC document betraying SCWC. Too bad... Are they both Qishimiezu (欺師滅祖) ?

Same interesting question on Robert Chu and Hendrik Santo, when and where did they learn their SCWC from Sifu Wayne Yung or his sifu?

Never heard about baisee through Facebook, and Baisee should be serious. Will Hendrik respect SCWCM ? Without doing any baisee ceremony, and in high key to make public announcement to leave SCWC. Is it suitable to do? Too bad!!! Hendrik is always proud on his wck research and knowledge. I heard Robert baisee in last October,2013 to SCWCM, and his sifu, after having a cup of tea, just show him SCWC slt only. How long Robert staying with his sifu ? How much SCWC he learn from his sifu ?

Robert claimed himself reading SCWC secret document. Did his baisee just for the document ? If it is, really sick on him. Today, both these guys betrayed SCWC, and going to Sifu Sergio. There should be a big deal there!!!
    That will be the day when all things kung fu is done online. It is so strange and unheard to do baisee over internet, isn't that insulting to a Sifu? Must not be worth time and energy to have face to face relationship just pay for information and title only. Although I know people these days try to learn everything use videos and internet to replace the Sifu. Sergio enables these trends and becomes a celebrity. IMO no replacing kung fu culture with digital world, and is very bad trend this generation to try to get things for free. I can understand why the SCWCM always maintain low profile to preserve their ways.
    Last edited by VT Andy; 04-30-2014 at 03:45 PM.

When the world accepts standard of excellence to be based on individual creativity rather than understand and know nature of principles - the world falls apart.

Agree! Best to stand on your own two feet than use others as a crutch.

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by kentchang View Post

i feel bad for sifu wayne yung. the poor guy doesnt know who to trust!
    sincerly, eddie