Thread: WC person of the year

WC person of the year

To take a rest from all these Hendrik centered threads let's talk about something else . Who is the person according to your opinion who did a best job in promoting Wing Chun in a positive way recently , and why ? And I have an Idea , it would good if someone , maybe people from this forum, can organize some kind of election through this forum and public networks where people can vote for wing chun person of the year . Purpose of this would be to encourage positive values and people who involved wing chun in some humanitarian work or did something else that promotes wing chun in a positive way would be awarded . What do you think about this ?

Quote Originally Posted by zuti car View Post
    To take a rest from all these Hendrik centered threads let's talk about something else . Who is the person according to your opinion who did a best job in promoting Wing Chun in a positive way recently , and why ? And I have an Idea , it would good if someone , maybe people from this forum, can organize some kind of election through this forum and public networks where people can vote for wing chun person of the year . Purpose of this would be to encourage positive values and people who involved wing chun in some humanitarian work or did something else that promotes wing chun in a positive way would be awarded . What do you think about this ?
    I think its a good idea, but that it would be hard to do. There are lots of people doing good work. But it may often be only in their area or with their own organization. They don't necessarily show up on public forums, and the people on public forums don't necessarily know anything about them. I think the way to make it work would be to appoint a panel of reviewers and allow people to submit nominations with a description of what the nominee has accomplished so that the panel can vote on and chose from the nominees.