Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Question for Hendrik. Please Answer?

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    Just in case you missed it.
    Just wait for next few years and ask them when they shows up
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-04-2014 at 11:58 AM.

Just in case you missed it.
    I think he just named a couple in his post.

Good post Hendrik. I don't thinks it's so difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    What is so difficult?

Just stood on the fujian white crane and emei 12 zhuang Giant Shoulders. Similar to doing high tech development in the Silicon Valley, get the experts to advise and coach one.

For example,

Decade ago, I went to Fujian white crane grand master Lee Kong , ask his help and advise on the Fujian White Crane Part of YKSLT writing. He gave me a details on it .

Years ago, I also went to white Crane grandmaster Wang In Taiwan, ask his advise on 1600's Fujian white crane, and he is asking where I got my practice I show because it is similar to their practice , and they dont shows that type of practice to outsider.

Now a days, many Wck researchers visited different white crane grandmaster. In fact, I was inform lately, one of the westerner Wck researcher has recently met GM Lee Kong senior student, and today another western Wck researcher just landed in Taiwan to meet many fujian white crane sifus on this Wck white crane research.

Russell my student has studied the Small set with Emei 12 zhuang Gm Fu and compare note on what I show Russell in YKSLT decade ago.

Jim Rosalendo also meet Gm Fu, in fact next week there is a seminal in Boston with many wcners with Gm Fu.

There are activities in china in the mean time with emei 12 zhuang sifu, who never meet me, which the sifu recognized my YKSLT video having the signature of the emei 12 zhuang solidly.

3. Currently, There are multiple Wck researchers doing research as the above example . More data will surface in months to come.

YKSLT elements had been positively solidly confirm to be the fujian white crane and emei 12 zhuang elements , or signatures , via the known fujian white crane and emei 12 zhuang practitioners by different Wck researchers and practitioners from different WcK lineages.

4. It is not about me or my Kung fu. It is many wcners from different Wck lineages had and still continous on verify and confirm the two mother arts are in fact fujian white crane and emei 12 zhuang.

And now, the details of how to properly excecute the part of emei 12 zhuang within YKSLT is known via the direct teaching of different emei 12 zhuang sifus.

5. It is nuts to try to reinvent the wheel and full of unrealistic speculation.

As in the high tech in the Silicon Valley, one cut right in deep with expert advisor to focus specifically on the needed technology. No one has time to re invent wheel, no one need to go learning electrical engineering from 1800. One just get the guru and advise and get the technology over months. Who has years to release a products? Who has time to talk empty philosophy?

Emei and crane connection is carry out as a technology development not philosophy or guessing or making of Ipman movie. One has to be able to think straight to play in the technology game. Not delude by oneself .

As I have shared, IMHO, the next era of Wck is the era of hundred of grandmasters. These future generation will sort things out pragmatically and develop their technology. May be many of these future masters already starting their journey today.

6. It is not about Hendrik . An international research team from different Wck lineages around the world has form and verify itself from multiple sources . Emei snake and fujian crane in Wck is a proven facts. The next phase which is on getting into deeper details has also started.

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    Good post Hendrik. I don't thinks it's so difficult.
    More videos will surface soon.

It is not about me,

it is a verification statistic from multiple sources and multiple parties.

We now have the process for transformation. Within 16 hours of expose, a sifu level with about ten years Wck experience will be transform and skill improve , and start a new journey. It happen in USA or around the world.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-04-2014 at 05:57 PM.

Just wait for next few years and ask them when they shows up
    Why will it take a few years? No one in the world right now has the WC skill you speak of and can demonstrate its combative value?

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    I think he just named a couple in his post.
    People who possess this supposed superior WC skill? I'm asking specifically who and where these people are that can demonstrate its superior combative value. Before things get more carried away, they have to first prove this, otherwise they're wasting everyone's time. I'm told I have to wait a few years until they emerge from the shadows...

Why will it take a few years? No one in the world right now has the WC skill you speak of and can demonstrate its combative value?
    Because time is the best prove of what stay and what obsolete and vanished.

Let time be the subjective judge. That simple.

Because time is the best prove of what stay and what obsolete and vanished.

Let time be the subjective judge. That simple.
    But they are hiding in the shadows. They can stay there and talk for another 1,000 years and prove nothing.

Just have these people come out and talk with their hands and be done with it.

But they are hiding in the shadows. They can stay there and talk for another 1,000 years and prove nothing.

Just have these people come out and talk with their hands and be done with it.

No one can hide under the judgement of time. Time will tell.

No one can hide under the judgement of time. Time will tell.
    Just stop with this nonsense already. If your people are unwilling to demonstrate their superior skill, or even identify themselves so people can go test them, then it's time to just shut up about it. Put up or shut up, as they say.

Just stop with this nonsense already. If your people are unwilling to demonstrate their superior skill, or even identify themselves so people can go test them, then it's time to just shut up about it. Put up or shut up, as they say.

There is no my people .

I don't deal with ego

I let time judge and prove what stay and what extinct.

Sorry , you are not in the position to dictate the world and reality.

If I were you, I rather concern if I am going to stay or extinct under the time judgement, instead of others destination
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-04-2014 at 11:24 PM.

There is no my people .

I don't deal with ego

I let time judge and prove what stay and what extinct.

Sorry , you are not in the position to dictate the world and reality.
    You are the one who suggested talking to "those with the skill". I'm asking you who and where exactly those people are, or if they even exist.

Time won't prove anything you say if you keep hiding. The only thing that will stay and continue to evolve is what is being used and proven in reality. There's a reason this stuff you merely talk about is practically extinct already in present day WC.

Hey, hey, hey! Careful LFJ or KPM will have a go at you too!

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

You are the one who suggested talking to "those with the skill". I'm asking you who and where exactly those people are, or if they even exist.

Time won't prove anything you say if you keep hiding. The only thing that will stay and continue to evolve is what is being used and proven in reality. There's a reason this stuff you merely talk about is practically extinct already in present day WC.

I told you to wait and see their surface . Let time tell.

I am not going to drop name.

I told you to wait and see their surface . Let time tell.

I am not going to drop name.
    You're acting like a prophetic cult leader.

Either have them come out and prove its combative value now or just shut the hell up already.