Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Question for Hendrik. Please Answer?

LFJ, Standard Hendrik behavior, ....... Never answer anything directly with a yes, no or black and white answer .... better to act like a failed "Fortune Cookie Buddhist Monk" (I thought he was giving up Wing Chun to become a Monk, at least that's what he said he was going to do!!!) and run his tongue around in circles!

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    I thought he was giving up Wing Chun to become a Monk
    I hope he does. For Wing Chun to progress we need people willing to talk with the hands and keep the bullsh!tters out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    Hey, hey, hey! Careful LFJ or KPM will have a go at you too!
    Nah. LFJ and I have a go at each other on a regular basis. We don't need this one as an excuse. And at least in this case, LFJ is actually asking legitimate questions, not silly ones.

When is the Emie Zhuang going to be used in the Ultimate Fighting ? i cant wait to see this .

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    You're acting like a prophetic cult leader.

Either have them come out and prove its combative value now or just shut the hell up already.

It is all about process and only process.

Why don't you experiment and test out the process I have posted in here kfo in your snt practice ,
    and see for yourself whether it works or not?

As simple as this.

What I presented Got nothing to do with cult, people , ego, but technology. Hope you can differentiate the different.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-05-2014 at 12:47 PM.

Why don't you experiment and test out the process I have posted in here kfo in your snt practice ,

As simple as this.
    Well why dont you SHOW some of the people here on the forum in the flesh.

So heres an idea, i know some of the folk here live near you (im in Australia) so how about organising a friendly couple of hours to show the non-believers what they are missing?

You can record it and those guys can report back here on the forum.......... good idea hey!

Well why dont you SHOW some of the people here on the forum in the flesh.

So heres an idea, i know some of the folk here live near you (im in Australia) so how about organising a friendly couple of hours to show the non-believers what they are missing?

You can record it and those guys can report back here on the forum.......... good idea hey!
    Hey now that's a GREAT IDEA!

Have some people visit with Hendrik to actually experience what he is teaching in a totally friendly manner and then those people can offer us their thoughts on the teachings they received! EXCELLENT!

So are you up for this Hendrik???

Glenn, your in Oz! Great, Where are you located?

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

David, No ..... I think I'll leave that to Hendrik & his followers!

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Hendrik, I have to say that I fully agree with you on this. When you give suggestion online, if people try it, they may get some benefit out of it. If they don't, it won't do them any good.

IMO, the art of online discussion is you put up your opinion and I put up my opinion. Some people like to say that your opinion is wrong. If you try to say that your opinion is right, you will get into argument. The way that I try to avoid online argument is to let other guy to have his final words. In the following discussion, I like the way that B may handle the argument.

A: What's your opinion on ...?
    B: My opinion is ...
    C: That's the most stupid opinion that I have ever heard.
    B: I agree with you 100% there.
    C: ???

I don't like to argue. If people disagree with me, it doesn't bother me at all.

I have always assumed that WC should have it's own power generation method because the special stance that the WC guys is using. I start to appreciate that you pointed out that a special WC engine is needed whatever the engine name that you want to call it.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 05-05-2014 at 07:48 PM.
    http://johnswang.com

More opinion -> more argument
    Less opinion -> less argument
    No opinion -> no argument

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    Hendrik, I have to say that I fully agree with you on this. When you give suggestion online, if people try it, they may get some benefit out of it. If they don't, it won't do them any good.

I have always assumed that WC should have it's own power generation method because the special stance that the WC guys is using. I start to appreciate that you pointed out that a special WC engine is needed whatever the engine name that you want to call it.

John,

Thanks!

Try it out and let me know.

Power generation process is independent of the person. One can really try it out, experiment with it and see what result surface.

Quote Originally Posted by Firehawk4 View Post
    When is the Emie Zhuang going to be used in the Ultimate Fighting ? i cant wait to see this .
    Never , because such thing not does exist , it is a product of pure imagination .
    Last edited by zuti car; 05-05-2014 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Firehawk4 View Post
    This is the emei 12 zhuang kuit present its applications

Brief translation here:

Using the Qi or ren and du medirians, tilting forward and back ward

Eight methods of the legs, fingers search for pressure points.

Using the opponent's shoulder to rub shoulder, using enermy to control enermy.

Fighting Within army , smooth operate without confusion.

This is the description of the short strike art .

Again, it is no accident Wck is a short strike art.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-05-2014 at 09:13 PM.

Because I know what I already do is effective. Why should I take hours away from my training time to torture myself sitting through your droning videos and try the stuff out when there is no evidence to suggest what you're talking about has any combative value whatsoever? You won't even do a clip with a live partner.

I would consider visiting "those who have the skill" and find out firsthand, but these people either don't exist or they're hiding in the shadows and won't emerge for another few years, so you tell me. I'm a hands-on learner, but you won't even tell me where to go.

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    Because I know what I already do is effective.

Why should I take hours away from my training time to torture myself sitting through your droning videos and try the stuff out when there is no evidence to suggest what you're talking about has any combative value whatsoever? You won't even do a clip with a live partner.

I would consider visiting "those who have the skill" and find out firsthand, but these people either don't exist or they're hiding in the shadows and won't emerge for another few years, so you tell me. I'm a hands-on learner, but you won't even tell me where to go.

I have already offer you the solution, if you are not willing to spend the time. Then, it is not for you.

I have already offer you the solution, if you are not willing to spend the time. Then, it is not for you.
    Youve offered him martial masturbation.......... how much time should he spend masturbating?