Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Question for Hendrik. Please Answer?

My view is that when doing the 2 person training, it requires the body kung of the solo training. I don't think anyone is saying you just have to do SLT and no drills, etc. The words you mentioned are important and needed but two person training and solo training have emphasis on developing different things, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    The problem is not "intellectual activity". The problem is "solo". Kung Fu is 2 persons art. It can't be done "solo". The moment that the word "opponent" no longer exist, words such as:

- timing,
    - opportunity,
    - angle,
    - enter,
    - finish,
    - counter,
    - re-counter,
    - reverse,
    - follow up,
    - resist,
    - yield,
    - stick to,

will no longer have any meaning because there is no opponent as the "reference point".

One question that I always like to ask is,

Why should you even care about power generation if "health" is your only concern? If I only care about "health", I will pay more attention on:

- balance,
    - flexibility,
    - endurance,
    - strength,

I may even ignore "speed".

VT Andy,

The announcement you quoted has been proved inaccurrate already in previous threads. Hendrik does have relationships with the Cho family and is a inheritor of his sifu's teachings by evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by VT Andy View Post
    Hi Zuticar

I agree and don't think anyone here has said that Hendrik cannot express himself without permission or recognition. He has been posting 1000x for years whatever he want to say and praise his own imagination. Funny thing is the seniors of his ancestral line in Yik Kam and Cho Gar never speak out against but only recently and both denouncing him and present their side. What is the problem? I think it because he is always speak as if to stand in front of all lineages groups and tell them they are incomplete and don't know their own kung fu well enough or better than he. If he only speak for himself and his ideas is not a problem but he always always suggest everyone else is stupid and he is special and better.

It is also recorded on this forum that Hendrik did state very clear to Andraes Hoffman in an email they are both successor of their martial arts. Successor similar to president or king of a country, not same as governers and princes. There can be only one. Cho Gar clan stand up against Hendrik's claim to be successor of their clan which may mean Hendrik not understand or deliberately try take over that clan.

Quote Originally Posted by theo View Post
    VT Andy,

The announcement you quoted has been proved inaccurrate already in previous threads. Hendrik does have relationships with the Cho family and is a inheritor of his sifu's teachings by evidence.

There is no need to explain or reason.

It is very obvious now , statistically , on what is the agenda many "experts " here are practice .

As it was said in ancient china

欲加之罪,何患无辞

Or

There is no lack of reason one can pull to falsely frame others intentional.

No one can take away my position in Cho family beside my sifu , and no one can take away my findings of Yik kam SLT and emei + white crane connection.

Black is black , white is white. One can never turn black into white or white into black via false accuse on others.
    historians eyes are clear. They can see the color properly.

So, let it be. No need to waste energy at all. Let everyone accuse what they like.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-07-2014 at 09:49 PM.