Hi, let me introduce myself. I been around Wing Chun all my life, since I was born. My father is an active practitioner, for over 35 years and he was the one who got me into it. I started very young, but in my opinion, I feel I never took it as seriously and did not see the value in the art, until later in my life. For the past year and some months, I got really into Wing Chun more than I ever been , because it's personal to me. Seeing how much my father loves it and how much he wanted me to be into it earlier into my life, I made it my personal goal to not only go and learn it, but someday granted if I work hard enough , I would like to get certified, and possibly one day teach those who are hungry and willing to learn Wing Chun.

My father, nearing the past year did not have enough time to teach me as much as I wanted and needed, so at the suggestion of his advice, I found a school with a great teacher, and classmates who are like my kung fu brothers. They are truly great people and in the 3 months I been there I have learned so much, that things my own father taught me are coming back to me, slowly but surely. But recently, a family issue has got me where I need to relocate near the end of this month and it sucks cause I really like the school I am at, the people are great and my Sifu is a good and honest teacher. I been studying the Jiu Wan/ Yip Man lineage, and earlier my father was teaching me the WSL version which is slightly modified, based on what worked for my father. My issue is now I need to find a new school in the Colorado area. I am hopeful that I would not need to start from square one, I will do it if I have to, but it would suck if I had to.

So I figured I would ask on the boards, if anyone knows anyone who teaches the Jiu Wan version, or can at least point me in the right direction to find a school that will actually teach me good Wing Chun, and where I can empty my cup and learn further, because I really want to master it. Wing Chun is my life, literally. It's better to learn it late than never learn it at all. I will be moving towards the Fort Collins area, and the only one I have interest in checking out, is the location in Boulder that Phil Switzer runs. Can anyone help with any suggestions?