Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Inside the Yik Kam Cho Gar vs Hendrik Santos CONTROVERSY

Quote Originally Posted by JPinAZ View Post
    I agree on it being locked, but not sure it should be deleted - I rarely feel we need THAT level of moderation (at least not on this thread). Sometimes it's good to preserve this type of dialog so people in the future have the chance to see all sides and decide for themselves what bit of nonsense makes sense to them
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK with that.

I agree on it being locked, but not sure it should be deleted - I rarely feel we need THAT level of moderation (at least not on this thread). Sometimes it's good to preserve this type of dialog so people in the future have the chance to see all sides and decide for themselves what bit of nonsense makes sense to them
    --------------------------------

ok with that.

Hello everyone,

I don't agree for my thread to be delete. There is lots history and good informations and discussion going on as good record on where peoples are with views and opinons, regardless who think bad or good it is a great thread and record of what has gone on being shared by all sides on this topic controversy.

This forum is good for debate and sharing. I think to preserves this thread is good reflection on how this forum can be place for exchange and action. Time for tea!

This is fine - it is research into Yik Kam's personal wing chun only and only a possible connection to HIS own individual branch of WC. If it's kept there, then fine. Unfortunately, it isn't

Besides all of the "who stole what from whom", who's lying about what, who learned what kung fu from what book, Bai Si ceremonies via email & internet and all other silly nonsense, the issue many people have (including myself) is when Hendrik & Co. applies these unproven 'findings' as the source of ALL wing chun. Then comes Sergio when he shares Hendrik's findings says he's discovered the real source of ALL wing chun - once again (for what, the third time now?!?). FACT is, Hendrik can barely speak for his own lineage, let alone any other. And neither of these guys speak for either lineage of wing chun I have studied - let alone ALL wing chun.

This whole thing is a joke by a bunch of clowns IMO. Are you going to back up these claims too?
    Nicely summed up.
    It really is like watching a car accident, you shouldnt watch but you can help but look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by VT Andy View Post

I don't agree for my thread to be delete.
    I agree.

There is lots history and good informations and discussion going on as good record on where peoples are with views and opinons, regardless who think bad or good it is a great thread and record of what has gone on being shared by all sides on this topic controversy.
    You have to be joking. It's a load of whining, grandiose claims, recriminations and counter-recriminations. If this is your idea of a great thread you need to raise your standards a long way.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    Nicely summed up.
    It really is like watching a car accident, you shouldnt watch but you can help but look at it.
    I don't have any issue for people presenting their new findings on history on WCK with the exception of Sergio's latest report "the origin of WCK."

In multiple occasions, Sergio has told the WCK community that he had found the true WCK, and that Yip Man didn't complete his WCK. Instead, Yip Man blended it with Chi Sim Weng Chun etc. Unfortunately people have been fooled by the stories from Andreas Hoffman and Kenneth Lin. All of these reports are untrue and made up for the purpose to make money off of unknowing students. For more information please look at the link below:

http://protectingrealshaolin.wordpre...dhist-you-are- no-chi-sim-successor/ ...

With the evidence being presented here by all parties, Sergio presents another report. His reports to the public were falsely influenced by Hendrik on the misconception of Ermie as the origin of WCK.

As the general public, we can only get our info from all these different people here. I can appreciate all parties' opinions and their input regarding these differences and details. This might sound a little strange, but even Hendrik could benefit from Sifu Wayne Yung's posts. Without that, Hendrik would have never known that Robert Chu was never his real friend. By learning all of the details, this allows us to place all the pieces together and find a definitive conclusion.

The most valuable lesson to learn here is that the freedom of speech is very important. This thread allows the public to be informed and educated. People always have choices to decide whether or not to participate. However, I disagree with people influencing others to not make their own decisions. Telling people to not read any threads or express their opinion is wrong. For higher education, we should always open it up for others views whether you like it or not. Without any discussion, we will never figure out a solution to any of the problems. At the end, we all can benefit from both sides and be better understand others about people and issues.

The most valuable lesson to learn here is that the freedom of speech is very important. This thread allows the public to be informed and educated. People always have choices to decide whether or not to participate. However, I disagree with people influencing others to not make their own decisions. Telling people to not read any threads or express their opinion is wrong. For higher education, we should always open it up for others views whether you like it or not. Without any discussion, we will never figure out a solution to any of the problems. At the end, we all can benefit from both sides and be better understand others about people and issues.
    Very well said! Thank you.

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    Nicely summed up.
    I love this stuff. It is very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by tc101 View Post
    I love this stuff. It is very funny.
    It is not funny , I was hit by a car last year , believe me , nothing fun in that

Quote Originally Posted by zuti car View Post
    It is not funny , I was hit by a car last year , believe me , nothing fun in that
    Sorry to hear that. Maybe a train wreck, then (assuming you haven't been hit by a train)?

Name:  trainwreck02.jpg
Views: 618
Size:  92.6 KB
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Maybe a train wreck, then (assuming you haven't been hit by a train)?

I got run over by the XPT last year Andrew..... How could you!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post

I have to admit , this is interesting

Sorry about that ...

Quote Originally Posted by zuti car View Post
    You are so right, hope you've only gotten just minor scratches. By the way, what kind of car hit you? It could have been funny if you where hit by an "zuti car" ... sorry about that, can't help myself, please try not to be upset with me.

Quote Originally Posted by wtxs View Post
    You are so right, hope you've only gotten just minor scratches. By the way, what kind of car hit you? It could have been funny if you where hit by an "zuti car" ... sorry about that, can't help myself, please try not to be upset with me.
    Hey, WTX and all the rest: I just found out that Zuti Car refers to Huang Ti, the Yellow Emperor in Slavic languages! Thought everyone should know just who we are dealing with!!!:

http://sh.wikipedia.org/wiki/Žuti_car
    "No contaban con mi astucia!" --el Chapulin Colorado

http://www.vingtsunaz.com/
    www.nationalvt.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Grumblegeezer View Post
    Hey, WTX and all the rest: I just found out that Zuti Car refers to Huang Ti, the Yellow Emperor in Slavic languages! Thought everyone should know just who we are dealing with!!!:

http://sh.wikipedia.org/wiki/Žuti_car
    My last name translated on Chinese is Huang , ,using Hendrik's logic it is highly possible that yellow emperor is my ancestor