Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Inside the Yik Kam Cho Gar vs Hendrik Santos CONTROVERSY

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    You wrote this. It can be fully verified.

My question to you is:

1/. When are you going to "wash your hands of Wck" (as if they aren't dirty enough) and "become a full time Buddhist"???

2/. Now that "your mission in Wck is completed" why are you still posting here?

1. I wash my hand or not is none of anyone business. I can change my mind even I have that is my freedom.

2. Even if I wash my hand, I still can present my view as the Buddha can present his past.

3. My mission in Wck is completed doesn't mean I am dead and not speaking to clarify false accusation.

Do I need anyone's approval to run my life?

Where is Moduk to release others private email without permission?
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-08-2014 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Boston wcners are meeting Gm Fu of Emei 12 zhuang. They have the direct first hand information which they will share .
    I do not care about stories nor I have interest in emei snake , I am interested in hard historical evidence , like that book you are using as a support for your theories , so , once again , stop avoiding the answer , provide the address or full name of the museum

Join that group and search.

That simple.
    Well I went to the group you provided the link (Man you spammed that one as well!) for and I searched back through all the posts and comments back far enough to the one post By Sifu Lee Kong on December 25 2013 which had nothing to do with the quote you have attributed to him going back a few months ago:

Hendrik wrote:

Gm Lee Kong commented the above in this Facebook group a few months ago .

https://www.facebook.com/groups/297656860373657/
    Hmmm.

Also Hendrik, You didn't answer my other question so I'll put it forward to you again:

What was/is your relationship with Sifu Lee Kong???

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by zuti car View Post
    I do not care about stories nor I have interest in emei snake , I am interested in hard historical evidence , like that book you are using as a support for your theories , so , once again , stop avoiding the answer , provide the address or full name of the museum
    I told you I let other wcners who has the direct first hand information do it.

I don't own Emei research . I don't speak for Emei. And I don't take other Wck researchers credit.

Well I went to the group you provided the link (Man you spammed that one as well!) for and I searched back through all the posts and comments back far enough to the one post By Sifu Lee Kong on December 25 2013 which had nothing to do with the quote you have attributed to him going back a few months ago:

Hmmm.

Also Hendrik, You didn't answer my other question so I'll put it forward to you again:

Since you are the white crane expert who has connection to Gm Lee kong.
    Contact him and find out. It is his post not mine.
    I don't have time to baby feed.

Btw. My relationship with anyone is none of your business and got nothing to do with this thread.

If you cant even think straight. You better don't post here.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-08-2014 at 08:04 PM.

Okay Hendrik, but you do post quotes attributed to others as if you and that person have a connection. See your quote you attributed to Sifu Kong Lee stating it was only a few months ago but the first posting by Sifu Lee Kong on that Facebook group was way back on December 25 2013 and does not have anything to do with the quote you have attributed to him???

Hmmm

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Okay Hendrik, but you do post quotes attributed to others as if you and that person have a connection. See your quote you attributed to Sifu Kong Lee stating it was only a few months ago but the first posting by Sifu Lee Kong on that Facebook group was way back on December 25 2013 and does not have anything to do with the quote you have attributed to him???

Hmmm

http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...88#post1267688

Hendrik

I think you are a Charlatan like a bunch of these fake Jesus preachers and Kung Fu Sifus . When are you going to use Emei Zhuang in Ultimate Fighting or mixed martial art ring all you do is babble about this Emei Zhuang crap if it dont work in reality fighting then what good is it . Why should i learn that stuff .

Quote Originally Posted by Firehawk4 View Post
    I think you are a Charlatan like a bunch of these fake Jesus preachers and Kung Fu Sifus .

When are you going to use Emei Zhuang in Ultimate Fighting or mixed martial art ring all you do is babble about this Emei Zhuang crap if it dont work in reality fighting then what good is it . Why should i learn that stuff .

You are free to think as you like.

Who care what you like to learn? I don't. It is your choice. No one force you to read my posts.

Hendrik posted Today, 01:01 PM

Btw. My relationship with anyone is none of your business and got nothing to do with this thread.

If you cant even think straight. You better don't post here.
    Thank you very much Hendrik for acknowledging my White Crane, ... your not the first to do so as so has Sifu Su YingHan, Sifu Lee Kong, and Sifu Lin Yuan Dun to name but a few but hey, let's not "name drop" shall we as I know how much you hate doing that!

You know, I was hoping you would say that .... why? ... because I have done just that!

Here is his response regarding you Hendrik;

"Lee Kong said you are a mouse, who likes to take things from others and that you should be ignored completely"
    Hmm doesn't quite sound like you and he are buddies little enough fellow researchers does it Hendrik?

Sorry Hendrik but you make it my business and the business of others by posting on this forum and making up quotes attributed to people I happen to know!

If you cant even think straight.
    WTF! Man you can't even answer a straight and remarkably simple question as put to you and you have the hide to say I can't think straight!!! How's that working for you Hendrik? Ever hear the saying "That's the pot calling the kettle black?)

You better don't post here.
    Is that some sort of childish and petty Hendrik threat? What's next Hendrik, the Forum Police and the FBI (Forum Bureau of Investigations) showing up on my door step? You don't own this forum so don't tell me not to post here. I'm going to stick around and follow every post you make ... I find it entertaining!
    Last edited by Minghequan; 05-09-2014 at 01:00 AM.

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Enough information for the Wck researchers, on Yik kam, Cho family, and Emei.

Here I sign off this thread.

Who care what you like to learn? I don't. It is your choice. No one force you to read my posts.
    Who cares?
    You care........ you are obsessed

If you "dont care" go away and dont post here, keep it to yourself, no one cares.

Find a nice bunch of people and teach them your nonsense face to face..... no one cares about your ideas and what you write is the rambing of a madman.... seriously

Once again, no one really cares, your efforts are wasted here and the countless other places you spam, yes spam as there is no other word for it.

And you say who forces us to read your post? You do, you plaster your posts like cheap graffiti all over this forum.... you cant see past it

Go away

I told you I let other wcners who has the direct first hand information do it.

I don't own Emei research . I don't speak for Emei. And I don't take other Wck researchers credit.
    You used that book as a foundation of your research , you posted that as a support to your claims , so , why is such a problem for you to give the location of that artifact , that would be a huge step in proving your theories have some base in reality . So , once again , please provide address or full name of the museum , stop avoiding the answer.

How much of a contradiction are you man?

First you write and say I shouldn't be posting here then you say to others "You are free to think as you like" and this gem "It is your choice. No one force you to read my posts"

Read your own words Hendrick. Stop being so hypocritical and two-faced. "You can't have your cake and eat it mate!"

Seriously, the more you write the more you slip up on your own words ... crazy stuff!

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Enough information for the Wck researchers, on Yik kam, Cho family, and Emei.

Here I sign off this thread.
    Yeah you do that Hendrik! Take your bat and ball and run off home to your Mount Emei!

Run away without facing up and answering the questions put to you ... just like you do on every other post you have made on this forum!

Hendrik, you WILL go down in Wing Chun history.

Just not in the way you want to.

You will be remembered as that guy who said a lot about nothing who ran away when asked to answer questions .......... Some legacy!

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way