Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Inside the Yik Kam Cho Gar vs Hendrik Santos CONTROVERSY

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    KPM, before you go .... can I ask what if any is your connection to Robert, Jim & Hendrik???
    Not that its really any of your business, but sure. I have nothing to hide. I studied PSWCK with Jim back in 2003/2004 timeframe. I have never met either Hendrik or Robert face to face, but I have known them both "on-line" for over 10 years now. I have spoken with Robert over the phone several times and he has given me good advice. I have read all his articles he has written for various sources over the years and like what he says. I know all three of them much better than these "insiders" that are persisting in their smear campaign. So who am I going to believe?

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    KPM, before you go .... can I ask what if any is your connection to Robert, Jim & Hendrik???
    KPM Is a person i have never meet and I don't have to agree with , but can reason with rationally.

He doesn't smearing and attacking me similar to you , who hates me because I don't give you what you demand.

Your behavior Is what I consider as bully and very sick behavior. I really doubt how can you teach good martial art to others with your type of mind set And logic.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-13-2014 at 06:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    KPM Is a person i have never meet and I don't have to agree with , but can reason with rationally.

He doesn't smearing and attacking me similar to you , who hates me because I don't give you what you demand.

Your behavior Is what I consider as bully and very sick behavior. I really doubt how can you teach good martial art to others with your type of mind set And logic.
    You don't have to give him what he wants but you could give me the address of that museum we talked about .

Quote Originally Posted by zuti car View Post
    You don't have to give him what he wants but you could give me the address of that museum we talked about .
    I would not ruin Jim Rosalendo coming reports . I let him or others do it .

I would not ruin Jim Rosalendo coming reports . I let him or others do it .
    It is not about Jim or his reports or anything that is going on today , it is about the book nobody can find and same book is your key evidence . So, stop avoiding the answer and give exact location of the book .

It is not about Jim or his reports or anything that is going on today , it is about the book nobody can find and same book is your key evidence . So, stop avoiding the answer and give exact location of the book .

The Gatekerper of the emei 12 zhuang is there with Jim and team. The book, the condition of the book,...the location of the book .etc were discussed in details, the art DNA is reveal, many have attainted a higher level. The connection between emei 12z and wing chun 1848 were discussed in details.

I let those who has first hand direct encounter to reply it.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-13-2014 at 10:08 AM.

The Gatekerper of the emei 12 zhuang is there with Jim and team. The book, the condition of the book,...the location of the book .etc were discussed in details, the art DNA is reveal, many have attainted a higher level. The connection between emei 12z and wing chun 1848 were discussed in details.

I let those who has first hand direct encounter to reply it.
    You just avoiding the answer again. You pulled that book as your evidence ,and now you re refusing to give exact location of the book .Why? Why is such a problem to give simple address?

You just avoiding the answer again. You pulled that book as your evidence ,and now you re refusing to give exact location of the book .Why? Why is such a problem to give simple address?
    Hendrik old hat tricks

Let us make some facts clear.

1. In Yik Kam Cho Gar Wing Chun there is no HARDWARE of Emei. NONE.
    2. Yik Kam Wng Chun deny and contradict any claim connection to Emei 12 palm
    3. Hendrik did NOT learn any Emei Kung FU from Cho Hung Choy
    4. Hendrik did not learn any Emei Kung Fu from any Yik Kam member
    5. GM Fu is not a Wing Chun guy, only making obersvation on Kuit as presented by Hendrik to him
    6. Hendrik and Jim using “Similarity” concept to draw connection but is fundamental flawed
    7. Many other Wing Chun groups make no supportive claims to Emei connection
    8. Emei is internal art having overlapping Kuit to other internal arts as well

Stop deny these facts. Hendrik making the claim but he is not Gatekeeper of Yik Kam Cho Gar Wing Chun. He is disciple of Cho Hung Choy who was NOT successor or Gatekeeper of Yik Kam Cho Gar Wing Chun. Cho Hung Choy not an authority to declare Hendrik Santos as Successor and Gatekeeper of Yik Kam Cho gar clan. He is only authority to represent Cho Hung Choy Kung Fu.

Hendrik’s Wing Chun comes from Yik Kam Cho Gar clan and the elders of that clan refute hendrik’s claim. Hendrik is not recognize or acknowledge their authority and statements but make appeal to another Gatekeeper instead who not trained in Yik Kam Cho Gar Wing Chun hardware.

Hypocrisy is that some dismiss importance of Yik Kam Gatekeeper and insider, but then use Gatekeeper and Insider of other art as scapegoat to try proving a theory. What is reality even today still is insider information common culture among police, detective, military, govt. Stop with insider “BS” and having open border society let people deal with info as they see fit? Then see how fast our reality change. You can continue live your daily fantasyland peaceful IPhone Samsung world because you don’t know what they know.

Fact is Hendrik cannot represent true Yik Kam Cho Gar Wing Chun. Hendrik cannot represent true Emei Sup Yi Zhuang. Hendrik cannot represent true White Crane Kung Fu. Yet he is the one imagining and fabricating such ridiculous claims playing peoples ignorance. If hendrik is not representative then it means he is a mouse with a 7-11 mouth.

As far as similar Kuit between different kung fu is nothing special at all. Want to talk DNA with mouse? Difference between different kung fu is like difference between human and monkey. Also human DNA and banana DNA have similarity too. Strange? Here is facts how similar our DNA are to other things:

Cat: 90%
    Cow: 80%
    Mouse: 75%
    Fruit Fly: 60%
    Banana: 50%

http://genecuisine.blogspot.com/2011...himps-and.html

Similar Kuit argument is giant fallacy use by Hendrik.

False – Hendrik Santos is sole successor of Yik Kam Cho Gar Wing Chun by his Sifu Cho Hung Choy.
    False – Hendrik Santos publicly claim Ermei 12 palms system is the mother art of all Wing Chun.
    False – Hendrik Santos publicly claim if WCK is without Ermei 12 palms system it is not WCK.
    False – Hendrik Santos publicly claim all WCK without the core of Ermei will die out between one generation and 30 yrs time.
    False – Hendrik Santos just sharing his story unbias leave it up to public to accept

Ad hominem claims? Don’t think so. Good time at GM Fu workshop is great. Using him for personal agenda to redefining what is Wing Chun is devious and irresponsible. (Hendrik = no Wing Chun expert) + (GM Fu = no Wing Chun anything) + (overlapping arts’ Kuit) + (playing public ignorance) = Mouse in Community.

The connection of Wing Chun to Emei is as common as Wing Chun to Tai Chi to Baqua to other internal arts, but Hendrik is become like Sky is Falling Alarmist with this bullsh!t. Lee Kong is correct – Hendrik is mouse to be ignored.
    Last edited by VT Andy; 05-13-2014 at 11:30 AM.

You agenda is very clear now.

Try to set me up with others.
    Try to discredit me due to fear of the real information on Wck share to public .

Too bad, both agenda will never success.

Quote Originally Posted by VT Andy View Post
    Hendrik old hat tricks

5. GM Fu is not a Wing Chun guy, only making obersvation on Kuit as presented by Hendrik to him
    6. Hendrik and Jim using “Similarity” concept to draw connection but is fundamental flawed

Stop deny these facts. Hendrik making the claim but he is not Gatekeeper of Yik Kam Cho Gar Wing Chun. He is disciple of Cho Hung Choy who was NOT successor or Gatekeeper of Yik Kam Cho Gar Wing Chun. Cho Hung Choy not an authority to declare Hendrik Santos as Successor and Gatekeeper of Yik Kam Cho gar clan. He is only authority to represent Cho Hung Choy Kung Fu.

Hendrik’s Wing Chun comes from Yik Kam Cho Gar clan and the elders of that clan refute hendrik’s claim. Hendrik is not recognize or acknowledge their authority and statements but make appeal to another Gatekeeper instead who not trained in Yik Kam Cho Gar Wing Chun hardware.

Hypocrisy is that some dismiss importance of Yik Kam Gatekeeper and insider, but then use Gatekeeper and Insider of other art as scapegoat to try proving a theory. What is reality even today still is insider information common culture among police, detective, military, govt. Stop with insider “BS” and having open border society let people deal with info as they see fit? Then see how fast our reality change. You can continue live your daily fantasyland peaceful IPhone Samsung world because you don’t know what they know.

Fact is Hendrik cannot represent true Yik Kam Cho Gar Wing Chun. Hendrik cannot represent true Emei Sup Yi Zhuang. Hendrik cannot represent true White Crane Kung Fu. Yet he is the one imagining and fabricating such ridiculous claims playing peoples ignorance. If hendrik is not representative then it means he is a mouse with a 7-11 mouth.

As far as similar Kuit between different kung fu is nothing special at all. Want to talk DNA with mouse? Difference between different kung fu is like difference between human and monkey. Also human DNA and banana DNA have similarity too. Strange? Here is facts how similar our DNA are to other things:

False – Hendrik Santos is sole successor of Yik Kam Cho Gar Wing Chun by his Sifu Cho Hung Choy.
    False – Hendrik Santos publicly claim Ermei 12 palms system is the mother art of all Wing Chun.
    False – Hendrik Santos publicly claim if WCK is without Ermei 12 palms system it is not WCK.
    False – Hendrik Santos publicly claim all WCK without the core of Ermei will die out between one generation and 30 yrs time.
    False – Hendrik Santos just sharing his story unbias leave it up to public to accept

Ad hominem claims? Don’t think so. Good time at GM Fu workshop is great. Using him for personal agenda to redefining what is Wing Chun is devious and irresponsible. (Hendrik = no Wing Chun expert) + (GM Fu = no Wing Chun anything) + (overlapping arts’ Kuit) + (playing public ignorance) = Mouse in Community.

The connection of Wing Chun to Emei is as common as Wing Chun to Tai Chi to Baqua to other internal arts, but Hendrik is become like Sky is Falling Alarmist with this bullsh!t. Lee Kong is correct – Hendrik is mouse to be ignored.

Try to discredit me due to fear of the real information on Wck share to public .

Your Agenda is clear too. Smear and twist Wing Chun art of all others.

You have no credibility and discredit yourself.

Snake Crane Wing Chun Mun denounce you.

White Crane Lee Kong denounce you.

GM Fu is innocent of your agenda but you using him to prove your imagination.

You never refute the facts only dismiss and run away like a mouse from a cat. Are you going to address this or dismiss this?

Fact – Cho Hung Choy not family member of Cho Gar family
    Fact – difference in knowledge impart to students vs closed door disciples
    Fact – Cho Hung Choy not learn original family art of Cho Gar family
    Fact – Cho Hung Choy only receive modified knowledge from Cho Gar original art
    Fact – Cho Gar family insiders denounce Hendrik’s claim of Yik Kam Cho Gar kung fu have anything to do with Emei 12 Palms system.

1. There is no Ermei 12 Zhuang in original art and teachings of Ban Chung Zheng Dam Kam Cho Gar Wing Chun
    2. Cho Hung Choy did not learn Ermei Sup Yi Zhuang, and never was a Yik Kam Cho Gar successor.
    3. Hendrik did not learn Ermei Sup Yi Zhuang from Cho Hung Choy
    4. Hendrik refuse to accept these facts from actual insiders of core Cho Gar family
    5. Hendrik either does not know he only learned modified Cho Gar or refuse to be honest about it
    6. Hendrik look to fill his modified Cho Gar Wing Chun by mimicking Ermei books and internet video
    7. Hendrik is sole person fabricating and imagining connection of Yik Kam Cho Gar Wing Chun to outsider arts
    8. Hendrik is reinventing Yik Kam and Cho Gar family history and spreading it to community
    9. Hendrik avoids direct questions and distracts others to prove his ideas for him as form of crafting deception
    10. Hendrik using GM Fu as scapegoat and goose chase for avoiding public heat
    11. Hendrik efforts is denounce by his original ancestor clan who still exist today
    12. Hendrik efforts denounce by Snake and Crane clan for misusing and twisting their Kuit for his personal theory
    13. Hendrik rely on fabrication and imagination for 30 years but avoiding Cho Family members all this time
    14. Hendrik cannot name any Ermei Snake Crane Sifu he get legit training from to back up his 30 years of imagination
    15. Hendrik always always overstep and try to speak for all Wing Chun clans 24/7 broken record until people believe him
    16. Hendrik not qualified to represent Ban Chung Zheng Dam Kam Cho Gar Wing Chun Clan and their Kung Fu
    17. Hendrik is spreading lies about Ban Chung Zheng Dam Kam Cho Gar Wing Chun Clan and their Kung Fu
    18. Hendrik not qualified to represent other Wing Chun clans
    19. Hendrik only endorse by Cho Hung Choy to spread Cho Hung Choy’s teachings
    20. Hendrik is self appoint researcher and self appoint successor of Cho Gar, not recognize by anyone.
    21. Hendrik is not honest in his misleading the public pretending to wear Buddhist robe and lying about being Yik Kam Cho Gar successor.

How about address this post too?

Hendrik old hat tricks

Where is your critical thinking Hendrik?

Hendrik, I don't "hate you" at all. I just don't trust you to tell the truth its as simple as that so stop trying to play the "poor little victim me" card. Its not working!

Two questions:

1/. Did Robert approve your post quoting Lee Kong?

2/. Did Lee Kong approve your post quoting him?

Remember, Lee Kong said:

"Lee Kong said you are a mouse, who likes to take things from others and that you should be ignored completely"

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Fong View Post
    Facebook posting from Sifu Wayne Yung:

Please note that Mr. Law Chiu Wing had published a public announcement in the newspapers for 3 days in Hong Kong at the end of 2008. He got fully retired and anything related to SCWC stuff has no longer related to him after those announcments. Then the SCWC Mun was formally reopen to the public in the beginning in 2009.

Baisee is very serious to a kung fu practitioner. Individual famillies have its own baisee culture. Robert Chu claimed he baisee to Mr. Law Chiu Wing.

1. How does Robert Chu know Mr. Law Chiu Wing ?
    2. How many times he meet with Mr. Law Chiu Wing ?
    3. How much Robert Chu knowing Mr. Law Chiu Wing and how much Mr. Law Chiu Wing knowing Robert Chu?

4. Which day Robert Chu did baisee ?
    5. Did Robert Chu submit a yellow letter and red letter, swear the Mun rules in front of all SiHingDais ?
    6. Did Robert Chu make a bow to the Mun ancestors wood ?
    7. How many SCWC Mun people knowing Robert Chu baisee Mr. Law Chiu Wing ?
    8. How many minutes(not hours) Robert Chu spend with Mr. Law Chiu Wing after baisee?

A mouse is a mouse. How much Robert Chu knows SCWC after he claimed baisee. His baisee is for what ? Why his name not listed in the transmission chart because Mr. Law Chiu Wing no more relationship to the SCWC after his public announcements. All the names listed there are before Mr. Law Chiu Wing getting retired in 2008. The name card of Mr. Law Chiu Wing is never mentioning any SCWC there, just Wing Chun Kuen only.

A claim on the incorrect information had been provided by Robert Chu that I never said he baisee to me. Also, Mr. Law Chiu Wing is not the head of Law Family Snake Crane Wing Chun Mun since 2009.

{ For the record, I never did Baisi to Wayne Yung, but did so to Law Chiu Wing, head of the Law Family Snake Crane Wing Chun Mun.
    Robert Chu, PhD, L.Ac., QME
    chusauli@gmail.com }
    More from Sifu Wayne Yung on Facebook :

http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...068#post969068

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...un&h=HAQFlr5lo

Robert Chu did say bad on SCWC in 2009 and 2011 in the above thread in Kung Fu magazine forum. Also, he didn't respect our kuit, Lim Tau Song, where the thrird statement talking about the power Chu Jin. He laughed at and saying the Jin was from his Chu's family. He made me upset a lot at that moment. Today, he claimed he did baisee to Law Chiu Wing, head of the SCWC Mun. However, my sifu getting retired already, and no more deal with SCWC in his public announcement in 2008. Few years ago, what he did on SCWC in the Kung Fu magazine forum not respect to, but today, eager to be a SCWC Mun disciple. Now, he should be happy on the disciple of Mr. Law Chiu Wing, but regret not to be a disciple of SCWC Mun today.
    Last edited by Daniel Fong; 05-13-2014 at 11:20 PM.

Hendrik Santos publicly claim all WCK without the core of Ermei will die out between one generation and 30 yrs time.
    If this thread is one of the throes of its slow death, then it definitely deserves to die.

Basically WGAF about what any of these doofuses claim.

AS Kurt Osiander said, "Go train".
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Hendrik Santos publicly claim all WCK without the core of Emei will die out between one generation and 30 yrs time.

Hendrik, how many generations or how many 30 years passed since 1848 ? According to what you said, today there should have no wck, because all without the core of Emei since 1848. Without the core of Emei, Yik Kam died out, Cho family die out, Cho Hung Choy died out. Today, only Hendrik is lucky, only he knows the core of Emei, he is the only one who know wck, not just ykwc only

Is the ykwc kuit provided by Hendrik getting proved ? Why there are so much difference from Cho's family ? Did he make changes on his kuits look like similar to the Emei kuits, like what he changed the wording on SCWC kuit to suit his emei ? Who knows.

On marketing, GM Fu of course will say ykwc kuit look very similar to Emei, to attract more wck people to go to Emei. They have mutual benefits and their agenda clear there. The MIT emei qigong workshop is definitely a marketing strategy show only.