Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Wing Chun & Emei Mini Report '2014'

"verify and signed his name" as proof???

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Sorry,

The gate keeper of Emei 12 zhuang , verify and signed his name.

This story about the authentication of your "proof" at master Fu's last workshop, sounds very similar to Kenneth Lin's attempt to fabricate his black flag/5 flag Wing Chun story. Lin convinced his Sifu Tio to authenticate HKB Black Flag WC and later admitted via Sergio's video the story was all false.

The funny thing about this soap opera of Ermei 12 Zheung, both Lin and you went to ask Sergio to promote you as a legit WC researcher. My question to you is why do you choose Sergio to sing your song and promote your fabricated history of YKWC as the mother and the origin of all Wing Chun? Most people consider Sergio as nothing more than an airhead that would take anybody's story to promote his internet channel to make money. Base on the past history, nothing legit, only fabrication of history, cherry picking stories from Sergio's channel. With that kind of reputation, you still want to choose Sergio as the promoter for your own story. You should either be ashamed of yourself for taking advantage of Sergio's inexperience in WC or for thinking the rest of us so gullible.

About that gm Fu guy, doesn't he suppose to be a monk ? What kind of monk traveling the world and taking peoples money on seminars ? I think this kind of "monk" will tell you anything you want hear for proper amount of $$$.

Quote Originally Posted by kentchang View Post
    Is this the same Hoffman in this link?
    http://protectingrealshaolin.wordpress.com
    Yes, I believe so, which makes it all the more hilarious.

What kind of monk traveling the world and taking peoples money on seminars ?
    Um, the Dalai Lama?

You might be overreaching here with this generalisation about monks.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    Um, the Dalai Lama?

You might be overreaching here with this generalisation about monks.
    Monk is a monk, Dalai lama is not a real monk .To be honest , I cannot stand Tibetan Buddhism as much as i cannot stand Fascism but this is not proper place for political discussion

Quote Originally Posted by zuti car View Post
    Monk is a monk, Dalai lama is not a real monk .To be honest , I cannot stand Tibetan Buddhism as much as i cannot stand Fascism but this is not proper place for political discussion
    Repeat: You might be overreaching here with this generalisation about monks. How about Matthieu Ricard?

If the Dalai Lama isn't a monk, what is he?

Most monks rely on donations from the populace in any case, right up to the Pope.

The whole thread and several others on the same subject have been a political discussion, so I guess you're on the wrong forum.

I'm glad to hear you're not a Fascist. I hope your posts remain consistent with that.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

\------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your definition of a "real" monk and whether you can "stand" Tibetan Buddhism is contextually irrelevant.

I know some real monks , guy who is holding seminars for money is not one . About Tibetan Buddhism , their connection to Fascism, why China really invaded Tibet , and what is the role of Tibetan monk order in all that is a matter of real historical research ,( German school of history , which is prevalent in western world today is not recommended , I suggest all available sources ).

I know some real monks , guy who is holding seminars for money is not one . About Tibetan Buddhism , their connection to Fascism, why China really invaded Tibet , and what is the role of Tibetan monk order in all that is a matter of real historical research ,( German school of history , which is prevalent in western world today is not recommended , I suggest all available sources ).
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wow-a run on non sequitur-s

Quote Originally Posted by Vajramusti View Post
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Booooooo, hisssss!

Were you wearing a red Fez Tarboosh hat when you penned that line?

It is always easier to make accusation than to question personal believes . I am sorry if I made anyone uncomfortable , I will not return to this matter again.

It is always easier to make accusation than to question personal believes . I am sorry if I made anyone uncomfortable , I will not return to this matter again.
    -----------------------------------------
    Appreciate your comments on wing chun.

I could be wrong -I believe that you asked about wing chun and close quarters work.

With good structure and balance IMO wing chun can be very effective
    against grabbing.

-----------------------------------------
    Appreciate your comments on wing chun.

I could be wrong -I believe that you asked about wing chun and close quarters work.

With good structure and balance IMO wing chun can be very effective
    against grabbing.
    I was told that in Guondung WC was banned for a while for this reason. The police and army trained extensively in grabbing and locking. WC exponents would go bare chested if confronted by police so they could more easily escape because if they wore stout clothes once they were grabbed it was very hard to break the grip on jackets etc.
    Last edited by FongSung; 05-16-2014 at 04:54 PM.