Thread: Russell Means @ Schagticoke interview

Russell Means @ Schagticoke interview

Here is one of his interviews from a few years ago. Russell Means (American Indian Movement co-founder) with Schagticoke Nation (from Connecticut, USA) Chief Richard Velky.

All in all an important interview concerning land rights, sovergeinty rights, etc. between First Nations relations with the dominant culture. Other subjects include pre-Colombian land use east of the missisippi river, genocide, Zionism, Christian Americans, etc. Russell Means reminds me of my grandfather the way he talks/ asserts himself about NDN issues in this interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfgjY...yer_detailpage

Sadly, it beez like dat! History tends to be accepted by those who write the book.
    The real truth is as Russel Means but his reality is seldom paid attention to

Land rights, Zionism, Traditions.

Quote Originally Posted by mawali View Post
    Sadly, it beez like dat! History tends to be accepted by those who write the book.
    The real truth is as Russel Means but his reality is seldom paid attention to
    I whole-heartedly agree. When you take the word apart, history means "his story." Like that old saying about the golden rule says: "he who has the gold makes the rules." I find that most people do not care about these issues, out of ignorance. If it's not ignorance, then its vanity, or spite. Land rights is another big issue. We need to preserve our traditional lands that have not yet been developed by this plastic society, to preserve a piece of real history.

Here is another interview by Russell Means that I have really enjoyed (he passed away the other year.) This one is about the Zionist Obama administration, and also Israeli treatment of Palastenians.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=oUUTJref1jE

These are the same people (Zionists/bankers/Roman Church) who control the mainstream media, the entertainment industry, corporate industry, and are the same people who run the universities you all graduate from, (and where you form your scientific theories and views of the world from, i.e. brainwashed). Folks, there is a definite agenda here being pushed. You have to step out of your little bubbles and start questioning everything. Before they came here to the America's, they successfully enslaved European people for over 1,000 years (Inquisitions, Witch Trials, etc.), thus they eventually became the professional "yes men" of this manipulative control system. (y'all should see the movie "the Eagle" where a Roman legionary soldier goes in to pre-Christian Europe).

Here is John Trudell touching on that particular subject:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=6-qO4pIK1Bg

Lastly, here is a researcher, Webster Tarpley, who has done his homework on the Obama administration/ Zionists:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=MouUJNG8f2k

Quote Originally Posted by MarathonTmatt View Post
    I whole-heartedly agree. When you take the word apart, history means "his story." Like that old saying about the golden rule says: "he who has the gold makes the rules." I find that most people do not care about these issues, out of ignorance. If it's not ignorance, then its vanity, or spite. Land rights is another big issue. We need to preserve our traditional lands that have not yet been developed by this plastic society, to preserve a piece of real history.

Lastly, here is a researcher, Webster Tarpley, who has done his homework on the Obama administration/ Zionists:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=MouUJNG8f2k

Tarpley knows how to weave events but I disagree that the present administration is pro Zionist. By default, they are and they have to be only because there is a strong appearance of those who have done it before and it is in their best interest. The Lobby is excellent in attracting thieves in the temple of what they call democracy and they have succeeded in that regard. Just like the USS Liberty, who were veterans' and were assassinated by those who are claimed to be friends, no one will bat for those brave servicemen but they will lick the behind of those who seek to destroy them. Which country is the biggest threat against the US intelligence community? That says it all but who really care and who is listening. I do not trust Mr Tarpley's analyses especially when he mentions the biggest users of Johnny Walker's bets brand or that POTUS smoked pot. I would look at public policy as opposed to what I termed stuff one does in youth keeping in mind that we all have skeletons in our closets. POTUS was never priviledged but on his mothers side, he has a good pedigree. That being said he is all of US in that he was not born with a silk spoon nor is he an of affluenza heritage. The Dark Ages are upon US because we have failed to honour integrity, we have destroyed Mother Earth and any fool who can be brainwashed against his best interest is feather for Utopic Distraction.

As Russell Means stated, you show warmth to those in need, you show them the land and hospitality then they turn around and massacre their benefactors! As men sow, they will reap the same.

Quote Originally Posted by mawali View Post
    Tarpley knows how to weave events but I disagree that the present administration is pro Zionist. By default, they are and they have to be only because there is a strong appearance of those who have done it before and it is in their best interest. The Lobby is excellent in attracting thieves in the temple of what they call democracy and they have succeeded in that regard. Just like the USS Liberty, who were veterans' and were assassinated by those who are claimed to be friends, no one will bat for those brave servicemen but they will lick the behind of those who seek to destroy them. Which country is the biggest threat against the US intelligence community? That says it all but who really care and who is listening. I do not trust Mr Tarpley's analyses especially when he mentions the biggest users of Johnny Walker's bets brand or that POTUS smoked pot. I would look at public policy as opposed to what I termed stuff one does in youth keeping in mind that we all have skeletons in our closets. POTUS was never priviledged but on his mothers side, he has a good pedigree. That being said he is all of US in that he was not born with a silk spoon nor is he an of affluenza heritage. The Dark Ages are upon US because we have failed to honour integrity, we have destroyed Mother Earth and any fool who can be brainwashed against his best interest is feather for Utopic Distraction.

As Russell Means stated, you show warmth to those in need, you show them the land and hospitality then they turn around and massacre their benefactors! As men sow, they will reap the same.
    I agree that Tarpley may not be the best source, but he says some points about the tri-lateral commission, international bankers and Zionists for someone not familiar with these issues and then my interest in him is lost- but we have to wake up to the fact that the current administration is awash with Zionists, serving their industrial war complex interests.

Obama may not have grown up elite, but he sold out- anyone who becomes president sells out to these Zionist industrialists, even if they were at one time one of our best and brightest... a real tragedy.

Obama may not have grown up elite, but he sold out- anyone who becomes president sells out to these Zionist industrialists, even if they were at one time one of our best and brightest... a real tragedy.
    I heard that all (or nearly all) of the presidents are related, including Obama, through his mother's side. And that without that bloodline connection, it's pretty much impossible to become POTUS. Which means that telling kids "You can be anything you want if you really work hard, even the president of the United States!" is a bunch of B.S. Although, why anyone would ever want to become president in the first place is beyond me.

Great Point

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    I heard that all (or nearly all) of the presidents are related, including Obama, through his mother's side. And that without that bloodline connection, it's pretty much impossible to become POTUS. Which means that telling kids "You can be anything you want if you really work hard, even the president of the United States!" is a bunch of B.S. Although, why anyone would ever want to become president in the first place is beyond me.
    ....Very good point! Now that you mention that, I believe it doesn't even end there, there are connections also with English and other European royalty in their (the POTUS) bloodlines. I remember in the John Kerry/ George Bush Jr. "debates" (all fixed of course), it was pointed out that those two men were related to each other, and both related in some way to the British royal family. S-C-A-R-Y.

....Very good point! Now that you mention that, I believe it doesn't even end there, there are connections also with English and other European royalty in their (the POTUS) bloodlines. I remember in the John Kerry/ George Bush Jr. "debates" (all fixed of course), it was pointed out that those two men were related to each other, and both related in some way to the British royal family. S-C-A-R-Y.
    Actually, it isn't scary! It is REALITY. The people are "hoodwnked" and "bamboozled" that they are free so they believe the fairy tales that will allow the choices of Presidents, which happens to be rigged. People think they choose the candidate out there but it is really those behind the scences who do the picking for US. These days you only have to be obnoxious in your big speeches (the earth is only 6000 years old, or climate changes is bogus and "Let me tell you about the Negro (add Jew, illegal based on your dislike but Negro works well for everyone, it appears.... commentary) and you will get big money corporate donors in achieving the goal of US Congress or higher