Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Remind you of anything?

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    He may not have said it. But that is the clear implication. But he won't admit to that either. He has said that PSWCK is incomplete because it does not train the full SNT form. He has said that without the full SNT form one cannot develop gong. Leung Jan did not teach the full SNT form when he retired to Ku Lo village. But he did teach Wing Chun! So...... what are we left to conclude by Hendrik's reasoning? Hendrik is suggesting that what Leung Jan taught when he retired to Ku Lo is incomplete and lacks in any gong training. Do you reach a different conclusion Joy?
    I don't imply I tell you straight .

I have been asking you to visit Jim Rosalendo who has the system to see the kulo system.

Why guessing?

Also, argue is not going to make a incomplete sysyem complete. And purposely discount it is not going to make a complete system in complete.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-17-2014 at 04:33 PM.

Hendrik:

Both me and Sifu Sunny So have been training White Crane intensively and it's curriculum is now with the agreement of GM Lee Kong an official part of the IWKA technician and master programms.
    Fact: At no time does Sifu Lee Kong ENDORSE Sergio's Wing Chun nor Sergio's IWKA for teaching Sifu Lee Kong's White Crane as Sergio (and you Hendrik by posting it here) falsely implied in the post here!!! That is hardly the act or words of the honourable!!!

after disrespectfully using Sifu Lee Kong's name you post the following statement by Sergio:

Stated by Sergio & Posted here by Hendrik ( * Still trying to use Sifu Lee Kong's name for their political agenda ... have you guys no honour!!!)

the last thing we want is to drag respectable grandmasters like GM FU of Emei or GM Lee Kong of Fujian White Crane into a political issue.
    Really Hendrik??? Then why are you and Sergio continuing to attempt to using your own words "drag respectable grandmasters like GM FU of Emei or GM Lee Kong of Fujian White Crane into a political issue"

Even now you continue to use Sifu Lee Kong's name well after Sifu Lee Kong himself has totally refuted your use of him in connection to your agenda!

Hendrik I put it to you plainly, clearly and factually ... have you no honor? have you no respect for Sifu Lee Kong? Have you no self-respect?

So in keeping with your mate Sergio's post, you Hendrick should apologise on a public level to Sifu Lee Kong for using his name for your political agenda.

Again Hendrik:

Remember, Lee Kong said:

"Lee Kong said you are a mouse, who likes to take things from others
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Minghequan; 05-17-2014 at 05:56 PM.

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Tell me what straight? So are you saying "straight" that Leung Jan taught an incomplete system in Ku Lo village and didn't transmit any "gong" training?

I have been asking you to visit Jim Rosalendo who has the system to see the kulo system.

And I have told you that I have and do study the Ku Lo system. You haven't. You don't seem to actually know much about it. We established that here already in the past threads. Jim was actually the one that pointed that out.

Why guessing?

Guessing about what? You aren't making any sense.

Also, argue is not going to make a incomplete sysyem complete. .

So you ARE saying Pin Sun Ku Lo Wing Chun is incomplete because it does not do the SNT form as a whole. You are saying that Leung Jan taught an incomplete system, meaning substandard, not good.

And purposely discount it is not going to make a complete system in complete

And just what the heck does that mean???

You still have not explained how the Yip Man or Yuen Kay Shan SNT form develops "gong"....even though each section is separated from the others and punctuated by drawing both hands back to the chest with a brief pause....any differently than if the same sections were broken out and practiced individually. Robert has mentioned the flow and transition between sections. But again, there is a brief pause as you return to "neutral" with the fists at the chest. So I am not seeing how there is any meaningful flow or transition there.

And you haven't demonstrated what this special "gong" you are referring to brings to the mix. People have asked you multiple times. Does it make one a better fighter? Does it make your Wing Chun more effective?

And while we are at it, Zuti was asking a very simple and legitimate question. Why can't you tell him which museum holds that Emei book that you have referred to so often? I doubt Jim will be crushed if you mention this before he does. It is a legitimate question.

I have been with you speaking out against unfair attacks and an obvious smear campaign. But you are starting to "push my buttons" again as well.

And you haven't demonstrated what this special "gong" you are referring to brings to the mix. People have asked you multiple times. Does it make one a better fighter? Does it make your Wing Chun more effective?

And while we are at it, Zuti was asking a very simple and legitimate question. Why can't you tell him which museum holds that Emei book that you have referred to so often? I doubt Jim will be crushed if you mention this before he does. It is a legitimate question.
    l.
    There isn't any special "gong" , he just want to be important , to let people believe he posses some kind of "secret" , "special" knowledge . Every time he was asked about it , he would not answer or give typical cult like response ,"if one don't experience it , one will not know " .
    About the book. He would be happy to give the answer , if he had it , but he doesn't know . The fact is , such a book does not exist ,but he doesn't want to admit that because his whole construction will crumble (it is going down even without that ) . I wouldn't pay too much attention on what he is saying about other styles , he obviously never practiced anything beyond his Yik Kam's style and even that is questionable , how much he really knows , and did he ever practiced anything seriously .
    Last edited by zuti car; 05-17-2014 at 07:18 PM.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    not to derail the cat fight..but in answer to the original query, My first thought was Tensho.
    I didn't post, because I thought maybe it was too shallow...but after wading through the last several pages, I guess it's alright after all.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Finally and courtesy of Hendrik/Sergio Enterprises comes the most telling secret of all!!!

Hendrik & Sergio's Secret Hand positioning from their Siu Nim Tao finally revealed here for the very first time for all to see!!!

Name:  flat_rate_rat.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  58.4 KB

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    Finally and courtesy of Hendrik/Sergio Enterprises comes the most telling secret of all!!!

Hendrik & Sergio's Secret Hand positioning from their Siu Nim Tao finally revealed here for the very first time for all to see!!!

Name:  flat_rate_rat.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  58.4 KB
    Good one , that is their basic hand position

Yeah ... how could we mere mortals not seen this wonderful far-reaching Hendrick/Sergio Wing Chun Secret before now? Have we really been that blind?

Name:  Free Vector Rat Eating Cheese 22952.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  15.6 KB

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    Ha! I love how you used Wing Chun mouse (computing) instead of mouse (animal), because that's more like what he does. Copy, paste, edit, save, publish!
    Wow! In WCK history, there is a new term 'Wing Chun Mouse' created.

A good example here. Borrow, paste, edit, save, publish.

Name:  1533678_10203577247058138_871300896_n.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  68.3 KB

Get the full system and things will be clear for you.

Tell me what straight? So are you saying "straight" that Leung Jan taught an incomplete system in Ku Lo village and didn't transmit any "gong" training?

And I have told you that I have and do study the Ku Lo system. You haven't. You don't seem to actually know much about it. We established that here already in the past threads. Jim was actually the one that pointed that out.

Why guessing?

Guessing about what? You aren't making any sense.

Also, argue is not going to make a incomplete sysyem complete. .

So you ARE saying Pin Sun Ku Lo Wing Chun is incomplete because it does not do the SNT form as a whole. You are saying that Leung Jan taught an incomplete system, meaning substandard, not good.

And purposely discount it is not going to make a complete system in complete

And just what the heck does that mean???

You still have not explained how the Yip Man or Yuen Kay Shan SNT form develops "gong"....even though each section is separated from the others and punctuated by drawing both hands back to the chest with a brief pause....any differently than if the same sections were broken out and practiced individually. Robert has mentioned the flow and transition between sections. But again, there is a brief pause as you return to "neutral" with the fists at the chest. So I am not seeing how there is any meaningful flow or transition there.

I have been with you speaking out against unfair attacks and an obvious smear campaign. But you are starting to "push my buttons" again as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Which "full system" are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    I can teach you full system and you don't have to pay much

Which "full system" are you referring to?
    Wow a question of Hendrik by KPM!!!

Hendrik's and Sergio's Full System of course as no other mere mortal has it!

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way