Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Remind you of anything?

Quote Originally Posted by dlcox View Post
    Because like everything else you have created something else already exsists to describe exactly the same thing.

Not the term seven bows.

Go trace the history of wck in passed 100 years. See who uses the term 7 bows beside me. And what is the definition of the seven bows means.

What is seven bows means for you?
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-15-2014 at 05:09 PM.

You are using different terminology to describe the same thing. If you're not describing the same thing and you made this up, how is it Emei "technology" or even TCMA "technology"? How does it then fit in with this whole grand scheme? One that is based on Emei, but if you made it up it obviously isn't ancient "DNA" of Emei is it? Your boat is leaking Hendrik, lies cannot plug the holes. What will you do to save your ship?
    So,

Please tell me what is seven bows?

I coin the seven bows term in California 2012 as a summary to make it simple for others to study emei 12 zhuang and fujian white crane mother arts.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-15-2014 at 05:17 PM.

In this Yik Kam transform ebook is the first time in the history of wck that the term seven bows were made public

It was a summary of the YKSLT basic handling. It is more then body major joints . It is a dominant handling of body mechanics
    A summary to make it simple for others to study emei 12 zhuang and fujian white crane mother arts basic handling

This is the first time the feet bow were open to public. Instead of decades of unsettle argument of k1 and heel.

http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/121501202?width=1280

Today , many adapted to it, make use of it to get a good coupling. But they do not give credit to the Emei and Fujian mothers of YKSLT, instead claiming as " we have it too"

I encourage you to come out a prior art document to prove me wrong.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-15-2014 at 05:38 PM.

It is not that I care for credit, it is one needs to know what is the term means before made equivalent.

No need for me to explain it. Your diagram clearly illustrates the 7 Stars Methodolgy. Put it in any kind of wrapping you want that is what it is. The 7 Stars Methodology has long been a part of White Crane teachings, it also applies to specific footwork patterns that utilize said body dynamics and structure.

You need to bail quicker your boat is sinking.
    As I put it above.

Present a prior art evidence on the term seven bows and it's definition .
    Show us is 7 stars the same with seven bows?

If this is in a patent court, you have already lost.

Ps. Sorry , seven bows got nothing to do with footwork. You off again.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-15-2014 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chusauli View Post
    Although their comments are about White Crane Fist and Southern Fist in general, I am referring to the set at 08:21 on the link. The pattern is too close to be coincidence, IMO.

I've studied Southern Fist all my life, so certainly notice similarities.

But this pattern...
    That's exactly what I was referring to as well. And you'll see my comment about the similarities seeming like more than a coincidence. But evidently some people don't see it, and the rest of us must just be only seeing it out of wishful thinking!

Quote Originally Posted by tc101 View Post
    Do you also think it a coincidence that the rest of the form does not share any similarities? Are we only counting hits and not misses? That is the Hendrik approach I thought.
    I'll refer you to that whole long thread on TWC and HFY were I talked about similarities between groups being what suggests relationships. That's not the "Hendrik approach." That's the approach used in lots of historical and sociological research. But don't turn it into an argument here. Go back and read the other thread if you really want to know what I think.

There is no prior art evidence of the terms 7 Bows because you admittedly made up the term in 2012, just like you have made up everything else. Tidbits from here and there based on older concepts redressed in new verbage and interpretation and all packaged up nicely in a shiny new wrapper labeld "Emei Snake Gong".

I don't need to show that 7 Stars is 7 Bows you already did. I have fed you enough cheese as it is, don't look to me for any more tidbits. There are plenty of other White Crane people on this forum ask them if you don't believe me. Actually ask anyone the concept is found in many arts. You just want it to be something new when in actuality it is a very old concept.

Quick now your boat is filling up.

Empty talk.

No need for me to explain it. Your diagram clearly illustrates the 7 Stars Methodolgy. Put it in any kind of wrapping you want that is what it is. The 7 Stars Methodology has long been a part of White Crane teachings, it also applies to specific footwork patterns that utilize said body dynamics and structure.

You need to bail quicker your boat is sinking.
    Thanks for that David.

The Seven Stars as you mentioned above has long been a part of Fujian White Crane. In fact within the Minghe lineage I am of their is an advanced form known specifically as "7 Splendid".

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    Thanks for that David.

The Seven Stars as you mentioned above has long been a part of Fujian White Crane. In fact within the Minghe lineage I am of their is an advanced form known specifically as "7 Splendid".
    Simple , just post up the seven stars definition .

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    I'll refer you to that whole long thread on TWC and HFY were I talked about similarities between groups being what suggests relationships. That's not the "Hendrik approach." That's the approach used in lots of historical and sociological research. But don't turn it into an argument here. Go back and read the other thread if you really want to know what I think.
    The Hendrik approach is to only count evidence that supports your agenda and ignore all the evidence to the contrary.

Quote Originally Posted by chusauli View Post
    Why not just take it for what it is?
    I am sorry but I think it is you who are suggesting it be taken for more than it is sir.

Hendrik wrote:

Simple , just post up the seven stars definition .
    You'd like that wouldn't you Hendrik! Some extra information that you most likely don't have or know of. You would love to know what it means wouldn't you Hendrik ...that's why your so quick and for once, concise in asking for that information ... because you don't know it! Then you could pull and tear at it, twist and turn it until you can state here that it is "Your Concept & Understanding" .... perhaps even give it one of your trade mark monikers!

Why would or should I share with you, a person of no real consequence to White Crane (nor Wing Chun most likely) my teacher's teachings? Why would I give you information on the third most important form of the Minghe tradition? (The first being 方七娘手 Fang Qiniang Shou, the second 三戰 八仙掌 SanZhan Ba Xian Zhang Three Battles Eight Immortals Palm). Things like Flipping ~ Zhen Chi 振翅, Pushing ~ Puyiu 撲翼, Shaking ~ Dou lingyu 抖令羽,Quivering ~ Liang yu 晾羽, Extending / Wrapping ~ Chan Pi 纏脾 and Gunshen Mingjiao 滚身鳴叫 Lian huang chuang xing zhang 连环穿心掌 (Interlink Penetrate-Heart Palms) to name but a few.

Sorry Hendo old boy but why should I share anything with you? Who in the "Blue Hell" are you to me anyway? What have you really done for your art other than to cause great and most likely long lasting divisions within the many forms of Wing Chun. All you have done is muddy the waters upon which your sinking ship now descends.

Dlcox wrote:

No cheese for you little mouse! Not until you earn it, and you can start by admitting your deciet.
    Exactly my little 詠春鼠标, you'll get nothing from me because you are deceitful and you fail to answer basic, simple and easily comprehensible questions put to you!

Meanwhile those of us who know will continue, secure in our knowledge and understanding and not grasping for tidbits of info to justify ourselves or our "His-Story".
    Last edited by Minghequan; 05-15-2014 at 07:19 PM.

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    You'd like that wouldn't you Hendrik! Some extra information that you most likely don't have or know of. You would love to know what it means wouldn't you Hendrik ...that's why your so quick and for once, concise in asking for that information ... because you don't know it! Then you could pull and tear at it, twist and turn it until you can state here that it is "Your Concept & Understanding" .... perhaps even give it one of your trade mark monikers!

Sorry Hendo old boy but why should I share anything with you? Who in the "Blue Hell" are you to me anyway? What have you really done for your art other than to cause great and most likely long lasting divisions within the many forms of Wing Chun. All you have done is muddy the waters upon which your sinking ship now descends.

Exactly my little 詠春鼠标, you'll get nothing from me because you are deceitful and you fail to answer basic, simple and easily comprehensible questions put to you!

Meanwhile those of us who know will continue, secure in our knowledge and understanding and not grasping for tidbits of info to justify ourselves or our "His-Story".

You are wrong.

I have post mine information with dated.
    http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...21#post1268221

Now it is your time to post your so called seven stars, to see are they the same.

Ball is in your court.

Who cares about your information, I have plenty advance information from emei and white crane the mother arts of YKSLT.

who is the guy harrassed me because I don't want to give him information, isnt that you Ron?
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-15-2014 at 07:07 PM.

No cheese for you little mouse! Not until you earn it, and you can start by admitting your deciet.
    Ball is in your court.

Go ahead proof

Seven stars is the term seven bows I have coined here.

http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...21#post1268221