Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Remind you of anything?

The following are my seven bows definition using today's language to made simple the handling force flow of the 1848 YKSLT with emei 12 zhuang and fujian white crane mother arts.

These have been shown in many of my videos and face book groups around the world.

So,

Go a head, bring up your seven stars or Any others record. To see if this has been shared this way in the past .
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-15-2014 at 07:22 PM.

How difficult is to post a so called seven stars definition and compare with my seven bows description here?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hendrik old chap, now you just seem desperate to know what I know!!! It's painfully obvious your "hanging out" to know more of the "Seven Splendid" of the Minghe tradition and lineage!!!

I'll tell you again:

"Lee Kong said you are a mouse, who likes to take things from others and that you should be ignored completely"

Why would or should I share with you, a person of no real consequence to White Crane (nor Wing Chun most likely) my teacher's teachings? Why would I give you information on the third most important form of the Minghe tradition? (The first being 方七娘手 Fang Qiniang Shou, the second 三戰 八仙掌 SanZhan Ba Xian Zhang Three Battles Eight Immortals Palm). Things like Flipping ~ Zhen Chi 振翅, Pushing ~ Puyiu 撲翼, Shaking ~ Dou lingyu 抖令羽,Quivering ~ Liang yu 晾羽, Extending / Wrapping ~ Chan Pi 纏脾 and Gunshen Mingjiao 滚身鳴叫 Lian huang chuang xing zhang 连环穿心掌 (Interlink Penetrate-Heart Palms) to name but a few.

Sorry Hendo old boy but why should I share anything with you? Who in the "Blue Hell" are you to me anyway? What have you really done for your art other than to cause great and most likely long lasting divisions within the many forms of Wing Chun. All you have done is muddy the waters upon which your sinking ship now descends.

Again Hendrik "Lee Kong said you are a mouse, who likes to take things from others and that you should be ignored completely" so why shouldn't I ignore you completely? Lee Kong says your of no consequence and that your just a "taker", a "user" and not worth the time nor energy!

Hendrik you say you answer questions. Okay lets see you answer directly these questions:

Two questions:

1/. Did Robert approve your post quoting Lee Kong?

2/. Did Lee Kong approve your post quoting him?

Remember, Lee Kong said:

"Lee Kong said you are a mouse, who likes to take things from others and that you should be ignored completely"

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

You post lots of writing but not answer to my question.

Where is the seven stars definition?

Too bad my friend is going to visit Gm Lee Kong soon. Disregard of your false qouting Gm Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    Hendrik old chap, now you just seem desperate to know what I know!!! It's painfully obvious your "hanging out" to know more of the "Seven Splendid" of the Minghe tradition and lineage!!!

I'll tell you again:

Why would or should I share with you, a person of no real consequence to White Crane (nor Wing Chun most likely) my teacher's teachings? Why would I give you information on the third most important form of the Minghe tradition? (The first being 方七娘手 Fang Qiniang Shou, the second 三戰 八仙掌 SanZhan Ba Xian Zhang Three Battles Eight Immortals Palm). Things like Flipping ~ Zhen Chi 振翅, Pushing ~ Puyiu 撲翼, Shaking ~ Dou lingyu 抖令羽,Quivering ~ Liang yu 晾羽, Extending / Wrapping ~ Chan Pi 纏脾 and Gunshen Mingjiao 滚身鳴叫 Lian huang chuang xing zhang 连环穿心掌 (Interlink Penetrate-Heart Palms) to name but a few.

Sorry Hendo old boy but why should I share anything with you? Who in the "Blue Hell" are you to me anyway? What have you really done for your art other than to cause great and most likely long lasting divisions within the many forms of Wing Chun. All you have done is muddy the waters upon which your sinking ship now descends.

Again Hendrik "Lee Kong said you are a mouse, who likes to take things from others and that you should be ignored completely" so why shouldn't I ignore you completely? Lee Kong says your of no consequence and that your just a "taker", a "user" and not worth the time nor energy!

Hendrik you say you answer questions. Okay lets see you answer directly these questions:

Two questions:

Remember, Lee Kong said:

Last edited by Hendrik; 05-15-2014 at 08:12 PM.

Don't go off topic,

Post your seven stars definition and let others compare with my seven bows term to see is it the same as you claim.

As I says, if this is Silicon Valley patent law court, you have lost big time. Unless you can show prior art. Up to now, your based is empty but words.

You can't shows it, because there is no such seven bows combination as I have coined in the past, to explain force flow handling.

To combine the ancient emei and white crane teaching of the six major joints with feet as the seven bows is my signature of 2012.

In fact you don't even understand what is the seven bows.

Quote Originally Posted by dlcox View Post
    Maybe so but your information is incomplete! If you have plenty of advanced information on White Crane as you say then you should have detailed information on 7 Stars. Seeing how you don't and want it put up suggests that the information you do have was cherry picked and incomplete. I will not contribute information for you to distort and decieve with. If you truely want the information then perhaps you should legitimately study under a qualified Shifu of White Crane who would be willing to impart that knowledge.

Your incomplete 7 Bows also contains snippets of another White Crane concept, San Jiao Fa. Nothing more than a mish mash of little bits of this and that cherry picked, re-worded and packaged to sell the uneducated on your version of Yong Chun history and theory.

Bail faster Hendrik, the current is taking you towards deeper waters.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-15-2014 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    That's exactly what I was referring to as well. And you'll see my comment about the similarities seeming like more than a coincidence. But evidently some people don't see it, and the rest of us must just be only seeing it out of wishful thinking!
    Funny how the "experts" can't see such glaringly obvious similarities...no you must have some sort of agenda to state such an outrageous claim!
    But only the grandmaster is allowed to comment on the art, all other peons are unqualified....
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!

Hendrik you just wrote:

Don't go off topic,
    Okay, I won't.

Two questions:

Remember, Lee Kong said:

Give my regards to 王明中

As David has said:

Maybe so but your information is incomplete! If you have plenty of advanced information on White Crane as you say then you should have detailed information on 7 Stars. Seeing how you don't and want it put up suggests that the information you do have was cherry picked and incomplete. I will not contribute information for you to distort and decieve with. If you truely want the information then perhaps you should legitimately study under a qualified Shifu of White Crane who would be willing to impart that knowledge.

Your incomplete 7 Bows also contains snippets of another White Crane concept, San Jiao Fa. Nothing more than a mish mash of little bits of this and that cherry picked, re-worded and packaged to sell the uneducated on your version of Yong Chun history and theory.

Bail faster Hendrik, the current is taking you towards deeper waters.
    See Hendrik, People have worked out what you and your buddies do! I have worked our very early that you Hendrik and your mates pour through every post seeking to rip-off information and say it is their own. That is why I don't share too much. I recently posted about Minghe's "Seven Splendid" and straight away you Hendrik jumps on on the forum asking, almost demanding that I explain it .... all so you can steal it and rename it as your own!

Try Wikipedia to "cherry-pick" your info from. You'll get no such help from me you "user!"
    Last edited by Minghequan; 05-15-2014 at 08:30 PM.

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

You can't think straight don't you?

Hendrik you just wrote:

Okay, I won't.

Two questions:

Remember, Lee Kong said:

Give my regards to 王明中

As David has said:

See Hendrik, People have worked out what you and your buddies do! I have worked our very early that you Hendrik and your mates pour through every post seeking to rip-off information and say it is their own. That is why I don't share too much. I recently posted about Minghe's "Seven Splendid" and straight away you Hendrik jumps on on the forum asking, almost demanding that I explain it .... all so you can steal it and rename it as your own!

Try Wikipedia to "cherry-pick" your info from. You'll get no such help from me you "user!"

Thing about the "soft style" arts that were pre-pugilistic domination of fighting using fists, they were developed during historic times in China where the killing arts, military or otherwise were priority one. WingChun's use of fists(boxing fists) is a fairly modern pastime development, the Crane base in the video was developed without red boats or revolutionaries in mind, to borrow heavily from an existing TCMA style catalog like Southern White Crane says more for the effectiveness of this long time existing system of fighting, the developers of Wing Chun were no strangers to the form set demonstrated in the vid, fact. Some of the other techniques that are hidden in the Red Boat SLT are not part of the White Crane set in question. Some of those techniques are also hidden to the point of mere gesture or non-evident in many of today's lineage demonstrations of SLT. Fact.

You can't think straight don't you?
    Hendrik, Dude! Seriously what the F#%k are you on??? What in God's good English does "You can't think straight don't you?" even mean???

If your going to try to insult me then at the very least try a bit harder than that and get your wording correct! Just another in a long line of your standard f$#k-ups and word misdirection!

Really Hendrik, I mean ...... Really???

Hendrik, if you really want to get under our skin, to upset us, to finish us then simply answer the questions put to you by myself, David, Zuticar and the rest ....

It's now up to you?
    Last edited by Minghequan; 05-15-2014 at 08:50 PM.

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

What he has now are insults only . His story crumbled , his lies becoming more obvious every second and he is nervous . At first ,I felt sorry for him, but now... I don't know . If he really believes in this emei bull**** , that would be really sad ,but if doesn't , that would be completely different story

Yes he is getting worried and frustrated with himself. He wants so desperately to know what David and I know about "Seven Splendid" as that shows so painfully clear in his responses .... it's something he knows he doesn't know so we wants this so badly it hurts him!

Hendrik cannot answer the questions put to him so he takes the cowards way out. He resorts to base level insults of others always trying to justify himself, his view and his existence on this forum. This is the last act of the desperate!

Hendrik knows that his views, his writings, his "His-Story" is so shot full of holes that even the holes have holes or as David puts it, his ship is sinking at a rapid rate, so fast that he has to try to use insults and twist what people have asked him instead of bailing himself out of his sinking ship with the truth!

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Exactly my little 詠春鼠标,
    Ha! I love how you used Wing Chun mouse (computing) instead of mouse (animal), because that's more like what he does. Copy, paste, edit, save, publish!

This is the only source of a workout he gets!

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    Ha! I love how you used Wing Chun mouse (computing) instead of mouse (animal), because that's more like what he does. Copy, paste, edit, save, publish!

Exactly! Good to use Silicon Valley terms to describe what a man done in Wck from Silicon Valley.

Ron, he said he has plenty of White Crane information more than you. He is not a White Crane people, and how can he collect a lot of White Crane information. I think what he collects from others in White Crane, like the way he collects from SCWC.

How he collect the information ? Sifu Wayne yung had pointed out that he like to open a facebook group, inviting people there, discussing, asking them to show, then finally closing. Then another group is being started. Similar actions had always been done in KFO here too. The more he asks you to show, the more he can collects. Be careful guys!