Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Remind you of anything?

Yes Hendrik is a "Computer Mouse Warrior!"

He steals from everyone that is why he was so desperate for myself and David to tell him about the "Seven Splendid" concept of White Crane!

I have seen some of his Facebook groups, all he does is ask for others to give of their knowledge then he quietly slinks away like a snake in the grass and reappears later saying that he discovered this knowledge!

Here is Davids post which describes the acts of this despicable and desperate Wannabe:

Prostitution of Wing Chun

Hendrik you and your associates are nothing more than a band of diseased self serving WH0RES who prostitute Wing Chun in an attempt to secure a legacy. You should hang your heads in shame for the disgrace you cause. Hendrik you have taken and recieved bits of information from here and there and re-wrote them to coincide with your understanding. Formulated a "new" theory based upon already exsisting and legitimate ones only to claim it as your own. Presented yourself as a humble historian all the while leading the misguided and uneducated down a path of your design. You are the soul engineer of this whole charade and have used mis-information and suggestion to propagate your understanding of Wing Chun to the ignorant. You have spoon fed and stroked the egos of of those who are willing to support your claims simply so that they can exploit the uneducated and elevate their status. For many years you haved touted this theory with the fervor of a religious zealot in the hopes that if this lie is repeated enough times it will be recieved as truth and you will be remembered in Wing Chun history as the one who revealed it's lost secret past. You have manipulated and reinterpreted ancestral documents and historical legends to suit your needs. With the deft hand of a magician you have used misdirection as a means to keep everyone from looking up your sleeve. There are a few of us left who will not let you and your associates ruin what little bit of dignity is left in Wing Chun. You and your associates have sullied the good reputation of Wing Chun with your flagrant disregard of others traditions and beliefs. You and your kind offer nothing of use to the art you only take away. Deciet and lies reveal your intentions to secure a legacy that you and your associates do not deserve. Your behavior bellies your education in the art of Wing Chun. It is clear that neither you or your associates have learned Wing Chun in any depth. This is why you go outside the art and make tenuous links to secrect skills, forgotton knowledge and lost history. You have burned bridges, urinated on tradition and spit in the faces of all the ancestors that have suffered in order to pass on their methods to the next generation with your propaganda. There is no lost aspect no missing piece as much as you may want to believe. You and anyone who supports your agenda are ignorant oppertunists who do nothing but cause confusion and dissention. You offer nothing of value to the art of Wing Chun you only degrade it.

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    7 bows has a specific meaning .

It is my creation.

Others only refer to six bows or five bows

Not 7 bows. There is a specific reason why it is 7 not six.

7 bows is not 7 major joints.

And,
    7 bows is not 7 Stars . Those are different things.

Go ahead call up all VTAA record documents since VTAA Form. See is there a seven bows term.
    What I have placed in bold evidences a contradiction. Given that you state others refer to six or five bows then how can these five or six, how they are talked about, be of your own creation? For my part I have trained through those Sifus who are members of the VTAA and I was told about these six points or bows, granted more in passing, a long time before you coined the term in 2012. You are free to believe what you like Hendrik but claiming the mantle of a creator is a little self indulgent and self aggrandizing.

I am most of the way through Vol. 8 of the Shurangama Sutra, with comments and interpretations by someone you recommended I read. It seems that you should revisit some of the lessons and wisdom held within that document and engage in introspection with respects to which demons or ghosts you are in convalescence with. I will stop short of citing specific sutras and that text beyond four of the eight guidelines.

1. A volunteer must free him/herself from the motives of personal fame and profit.
    2. A volunteer must cultivate a respectful and sincere attitude free from arrogance and conceit.
    3. A volunteer must refrain from aggrandizing his/her work and denigrating that of others.
    4. A volunteer must not establish him/herself as the standard of correctness and suppress the work of others with his or
    her fault-finding.

Hendrik I do see a lot of merit in what you have done and the work you have produced, I think it enriches the wing chun community. However, I offer up the above comments as a caution and perhaps to nudge you in a direction to understand why you receive the hostility you do and why you are in danger of achieving the opposite from what you initially set out to do.
    Last edited by Paddington; 05-16-2014 at 01:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    Yes he is getting worried and frustrated with himself. He wants so desperately to know what David and I know about "Seven Splendid" as that shows so painfully clear in his responses .... it's something he knows he doesn't know so we wants this so badly it hurts him!

!
    Now hold on a minute. Like I have said in the past...I am not necessarily in the "Hendrik Supportor" group. But I call 'em like I see 'em! You guys said that White Crane's Seven Stars was the same thing as Hendrik's Seven Bows. He said "no they are not!" You said "yes they are!" So Hendrik explained what he meant by Seven Bows and then asked you guys to explain what you meant by Seven Stars so we could all see whether they are the same thing or not. Now you guys are refusing to say what you mean by Seven Stars? That's not on Hendrik! That's on you!

And you are what to this whole thing?

Hey KPM, keep to your word. You said several times your were done with this but yet here you are ...... again!

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

And you are what to this whole thing?

Hey KPM, keep to your word. You said several times your were done with this but yet here you are ...... again!
    Ron. I said I was giving up on trying to make sense out of you. Can't you even read? As far as a what this whole thing is to me....I've told you several times already. I call 'em like I see 'em. You guys demanded an explanation of Hendrik's Seven Bows and he gave it. He asked for an explanation of your Seven Stars in return for comparison so everyone here could actually see whether they are the same thing or not and you refused. Even if I didn't know Hendrik at all or what has gone on before that would strike me as a bit unfair. Simple as that!

You know you really don't mask your Hendrik agenda all that well.

Whatever Keith. I've grown tired of your dribble.

Just for you ... well, because your "special"

Prostitution of Wing Chun

Hendrik you and your associates are nothing more than a band of diseased self serving WH0RES who prostitute Wing Chun in an attempt to secure a legacy. You should hang your heads in shame for the disgrace you cause. Hendrik you have taken and recieved bits of information from here and there and re-wrote them to coincide with your understanding. Formulated a "new" theory based upon already exsisting and legitimate ones only to claim it as your own. Presented yourself as a humble historian all the while leading the misguided and uneducated down a path of your design. You are the soul engineer of this whole charade and have used mis-information and suggestion to propagate your understanding of Wing Chun to the ignorant. You have spoon fed and stroked the egos of of those who are willing to support your claims simply so that they can exploit the uneducated and elevate their status. For many years you haved touted this theory with the fervor of a religious zealot in the hopes that if this lie is repeated enough times it will be recieved as truth and you will be remembered in Wing Chun history as the one who revealed it's lost secret past. You have manipulated and reinterpreted ancestral documents and historical legends to suit your needs. With the deft hand of a magician you have used misdirection as a means to keep everyone from looking up your sleeve. There are a few of us left who will not let you and your associates ruin what little bit of dignity is left in Wing Chun. You and your associates have sullied the good reputation of Wing Chun with your flagrant disregard of others traditions and beliefs. You and your kind offer nothing of use to the art you only take away. Deciet and lies reveal your intentions to secure a legacy that you and your associates do not deserve. Your behavior bellies your education in the art of Wing Chun. It is clear that neither you or your associates have learned Wing Chun in any depth. This is why you go outside the art and make tenuous links to secrect skills, forgotton knowledge and lost history. You have burned bridges, urinated on tradition and spit in the faces of all the ancestors that have suffered in order to pass on their methods to the next generation with your propaganda. There is no lost aspect no missing piece as much as you may want to believe. You and anyone who supports your agenda are ignorant oppertunists who do nothing but cause confusion and dissention. You offer nothing of value to the art of Wing Chun you only degrade it.
    Moving on ...............
    Last edited by Minghequan; 05-16-2014 at 04:10 AM.

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    Ron. I said I was giving up on trying to make sense out of you. Can't you even read? As far as a what this whole thing is to me....I've told you several times already. I call 'em like I see 'em. You guys demanded an explanation of Hendrik's Seven Bows and he gave it. He asked for an explanation of your Seven Stars in return for comparison so everyone here could actually see whether they are the same thing or not and you refused. Even if I didn't know Hendrik at all or what has gone on before that would strike me as a bit unfair. Simple as that!
    I do not care about 7 bows or 5 or stars or any of that. It's all meaningless. Boxers and other fighters don't have any bows or stars and yet develop into very good fighters unlike the guys with the stars or bows. Doesn't that tell you something really important?

Yeah it tells me that Hendrik and KPM are hung up on this stuff and don't actually use their arts in an practical way nor would it seem have they had any real world experiences!

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by tc101 View Post
    I do not care about 7 bows or 5 or stars or any of that. It's all meaningless. Boxers and other fighters don't have any bows or stars and yet develop into very good fighters unlike the guys with the stars or bows. Doesn't that tell you something really important?
    If its all meaningless to you and you don't care.....then why are you reading along and posting? Ignore it.

Look, I don't do this "seven bows" or "seven stars" stuff either. At least not consciously according to Hendrik's definition of it all. But within PSWCK there is more use of the body and development of "short power" than in some other lineages of WCK and so I suspect I am already doing some of what Hendrik talks about. But I am not in the "Hendrik camp." Remember....I study PSWCK. PSWCK is San Sik based. So according to Hendrik what I am doing is "incomplete" because it does not have the SNT form, and there is no way I can ever develop any "gong" because you can't develop "gong" in San Sik training. So does it sound like I would be a big Hendrik follower? No. I don't agree with a lot of what the guy says. If anyone cares to go back and look through this forum's archives you'll see that I've gone at Hendrik in the past just as Dave and Ron are having a go at him now. Did it change anything? No. It just got my blood pressure up!

But...as I have said multiple times now in this forum...I call 'em like I see 'em. If someone is making unfair judgements and attacks on someone else, then I tend to speak up and say something. Whether the person being unfairly treated is Hendrik, or Kelly, or Robert, or Twen, or Ron. That's just me. I have a hard time just standing by and saying nothing. I have a big mouth. I admit it!

If its all meaningless to you and you don't care.....then why are you reading along and posting? Ignore it.

Look, I don't do this "seven bows" or "seven stars" stuff either. At least not consciously according to Hendrik's definition of it all. But within PSWCK there is more use of the body and development of "short power" than in some other lineages of WCK and so I suspect I am already doing some of what Hendrik talks about. But I am not in the "Hendrik camp." Remember....I study PSWCK. PSWCK is San Sik based. So according to Hendrik what I am doing is "incomplete" because it does not have the SNT form, and there is no way I can ever develop any "gong" because you can't develop "gong" in San Sik training. So does it sound like I would be a big Hendrik follower? No. I don't agree with a lot of what the guy says. If anyone cares to go back and look through this forum's archives you'll see that I've gone at Hendrik in the past just as Dave and Ron are having a go at him now. Did it change anything? No. It just got my blood pressure up!

But...as I have said multiple times now in this forum...I call 'em like I see 'em. If someone is making unfair judgements and attacks on someone else, then I tend to speak up and say something. Whether the person being unfairly treated is Hendrik, or Kelly, or Robert, or Twen, or Ron. That's just me. I have a hard time just standing by and saying nothing. I have a big mouth. I admit it!
    No offense meant to you. I think you are being very fair in your comments. I was just trying to add to the discussion another perspective which was the regardless of whether you think Hendrik stole this idea or made it up or whatever the idea itself and the label is meaningless stuff like so much of Hendrik's stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by tc101 View Post
    No offense meant to you. I think you are being very fair in your comments. I was just trying to add to the discussion another perspective which was the regardless of whether you think Hendrik stole this idea or made it up or whatever the idea itself and the label is meaningless stuff like so much of Hendrik's stuff.

When one doesn't have my Wck technology one accuse me of release their secret information .

When one doesn't know my Wck inheritance one accuse me late sifu is not indoor student.

When one is cluless on the force flow mechanics of Wck one accuse me on stolen or made up.

Always the same. Blame Hendrik on what one doesn't know.

It is just a simple case of

Is

The term Seven bows and feet bow are Hendrik released?

A non personal technical question, who responsible for what.

For some is obvious,
    for some is very difficult to admit the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington View Post
    What I have placed in bold evidences a contradiction. Given that you state others refer to six or five bows then how can these five or six, how they are talked about, be of your own creation? For my part I have trained through those Sifus who are members of the VTAA and I was told about these six points or bows, granted more in passing, a long time before you coined the term in 2012. You are free to believe what you like Hendrik but claiming the mantle of a creator is a little self indulgent and self aggrandizing.

I am most of the way through Vol. 8 of the Shurangama Sutra, with comments and interpretations by someone you recommended I read. It seems that you should revisit some of the lessons and wisdom held within that document and engage in introspection with respects to which demons or ghosts you are in convalescence with. I will stop short of citing specific sutras and that text beyond four of the eight guidelines.

1. A volunteer must free him/herself from the motives of personal fame and profit.
    2. A volunteer must cultivate a respectful and sincere attitude free from arrogance and conceit.
    3. A volunteer must refrain from aggrandizing his/her work and denigrating that of others.
    4. A volunteer must not establish him/herself as the standard of correctness and suppress the work of others with his or
    her fault-finding.

Hendrik I do see a lot of merit in what you have done and the work you have produced, I think it enriches the wing chun community. However, I offer up the above comments as a caution and perhaps to nudge you in a direction to understand why you receive the hostility you do and why you are in danger of achieving the opposite from what you initially set out to do.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-16-2014 at 08:06 AM.

Ron,

Stop using Gm Lee Kong for your convenient lie.

This is what Gm Lee kong's view on my Yik Kam SLT while viewing my form and Kuen kuit. With his photo too.
    More details will resale as to public in the future.

http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...01#post1268301

What do you have? Beside joining the Hendrik smearing team ?

Hendrik old chap, now you just seem desperate to know what I know!!! It's painfully obvious your "hanging out" to know more of the "Seven Splendid" of the Minghe tradition and lineage!!!

I'll tell you again:

"Lee Kong said you are a mouse, who likes to take things from others and that you should be ignored completely"

Why would or should I share with you, a person of no real consequence to White Crane (nor Wing Chun most likely) my teacher's teachings? Why would I give you information on the third most important form of the Minghe tradition? (The first being 方七娘手 Fang Qiniang Shou, the second 三戰 八仙掌 SanZhan Ba Xian Zhang Three Battles Eight Immortals Palm). Things like Flipping ~ Zhen Chi 振翅, Pushing ~ Puyiu 撲翼, Shaking ~ Dou lingyu 抖令羽,Quivering ~ Liang yu 晾羽, Extending / Wrapping ~ Chan Pi 纏脾 and Gunshen Mingjiao 滚身鳴叫 Lian huang chuang xing zhang 连环穿心掌 (Interlink Penetrate-Heart Palms) to name but a few.

Sorry Hendo old boy but why should I share anything with you? Who in the "Blue Hell" are you to me anyway? What have you really done for your art other than to cause great and most likely long lasting divisions within the many forms of Wing Chun. All you have done is muddy the waters upon which your sinking ship now descends.

Again Hendrik "Lee Kong said you are a mouse, who likes to take things from others and that you should be ignored completely" so why shouldn't I ignore you completely? Lee Kong says your of no consequence and that your just a "taker", a "user" and not worth the time nor energy!

Hendrik you say you answer questions. Okay lets see you answer directly these questions:

Two questions:

1/. Did Robert approve your post quoting Lee Kong?

2/. Did Lee Kong approve your post quoting him?

Remember, Lee Kong said:

"Lee Kong said you are a mouse, who likes to take things from others and that you should be ignored completely"
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-16-2014 at 08:04 AM.

HAahahaha, this Henrik mouse is really sinking in his ship isn't he?

This is the same old thing with the mouse thief that's been going on for years - always trying to learn his kung fu from books, online, from forums, videos, etc and steal it where ever he can so he can repackage it for his made-up wing chun. And always getting caught in the same mouse trap by more and more people, going off the deep end, leaving, coming back, making new accounts, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    I coin the seven bows term in California 2012 as a summary to make it simple for others to study emei 12 zhuang and fujian white crane mother arts.
    So, Henrik's made-up wing chun is so incomplete you have still to learn 2 other arts!! LOL, doesnt sound simple to me.
    If his WC is complete, why does he have to make up stuff and learn/mix-in 2 other arts?!? And then after all of this made-up mish-mash kung fu chop suey-ery, there still isn't one single bit of proof that it helps make you a better fighter by even 1%! what a friggin clown...
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

KPM,

Just to add my opinion here.

I'll use some analogies for "Lian Gong". For anything to be of Lian Gong, it must be done for a prescribed amount of time. For example, yoga is "San Sik" and each posture must be held for at least 6 breaths (about 2 minutes). If we do 10 asanas in a practice, we have done about 40 minutes of exercise (assuming certain asanas to be bilateral).

Old Qi Gong (Nei Gong, Dao Yin, etc.) exercises like Ba Duan Jin (8 Brocade) require you to do a training of 8 reps, per set. Yi Jin Jing, some postures are held for a minute, until the set is completed, so you might have about 20 minutes of training. Yang Tai Ji Quan can be done too slowly, but as I was taught it, 1 posture was for 1 full breath (Inhale, pause, exhale, Pause through the nose.) You can do the math for 108 postures... or 37 postures, etc.

Siu Nim Tao, or the old Siu Lien Tao, is roughly one inhale or exhale per move, so therefore, for each move out, it is exhale, for each move in, would be inhale. That also defines an amount of time to "Lian Gong"...

As a Gu Lao WCK practitioner myself, how long does it take to do, for example, Duk Lung Chuie individually?

This is what Hendrik means about developing "gong" in San Sik training...

If Yoga was not done for 6 breaths to hold posture - how much benefit would it be to jump through a series of asanas?

And its not an insult, its just recognizing a method of training that a form based practice and a San Sik practice may vary.

Hope this helps.