Thread: Is this you Hendrik?

Is this you Hendrik?

Is this Hendrik's cult???

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

I think you're losing it Ron! You really are unstable! What you posted makes no sense at all. I was right to give up on you.
    Last edited by KPM; 05-15-2014 at 05:52 PM.

You fell for the bait Keithy old boy!

KPM

I think you're losing it Ron! You really are unstable! What you posted makes no sense at all. I was right to give up on you.
    So not only are you a Martial Artist but a Qualified Internet Psychologist as well!

Can you please post your degree in Psychology that makes you so qualified to make comment as to my mental state?

Do you know anything of my background in relation to your above claim?

Is it truly wise in this day and age of Cyber-Bullying often with tragic consequences to make such an outrageous claim about another person. Is it the morally right thing to post? Will you stand by the possible ramifications of your words?

But Keith you haven't given up on me! You see, you just had to write something, anything.

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Name:  a91f069d4268843543d5aab6b98f4d7f8555c2ac6f043f0e9f762193743ea24e.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  27.4 KB

Hahaha

Did I say "unstable"? Yes, it appears I did!

Whatever Keith. I've grown tired of your dribble.

Just for you ... well, because your "special" in that "special" kind of way

Prostitution of Wing Chun

Hendrik you and your associates are nothing more than a band of diseased self serving WH0RES who prostitute Wing Chun in an attempt to secure a legacy. You should hang your heads in shame for the disgrace you cause. Hendrik you have taken and recieved bits of information from here and there and re-wrote them to coincide with your understanding. Formulated a "new" theory based upon already exsisting and legitimate ones only to claim it as your own. Presented yourself as a humble historian all the while leading the misguided and uneducated down a path of your design. You are the soul engineer of this whole charade and have used mis-information and suggestion to propagate your understanding of Wing Chun to the ignorant. You have spoon fed and stroked the egos of of those who are willing to support your claims simply so that they can exploit the uneducated and elevate their status. For many years you haved touted this theory with the fervor of a religious zealot in the hopes that if this lie is repeated enough times it will be recieved as truth and you will be remembered in Wing Chun history as the one who revealed it's lost secret past. You have manipulated and reinterpreted ancestral documents and historical legends to suit your needs. With the deft hand of a magician you have used misdirection as a means to keep everyone from looking up your sleeve. There are a few of us left who will not let you and your associates ruin what little bit of dignity is left in Wing Chun. You and your associates have sullied the good reputation of Wing Chun with your flagrant disregard of others traditions and beliefs. You and your kind offer nothing of use to the art you only take away. Deciet and lies reveal your intentions to secure a legacy that you and your associates do not deserve. Your behavior bellies your education in the art of Wing Chun. It is clear that neither you or your associates have learned Wing Chun in any depth. This is why you go outside the art and make tenuous links to secrect skills, forgotton knowledge and lost history. You have burned bridges, urinated on tradition and spit in the faces of all the ancestors that have suffered in order to pass on their methods to the next generation with your propaganda. There is no lost aspect no missing piece as much as you may want to believe. You and anyone who supports your agenda are ignorant oppertunists who do nothing but cause confusion and dissention. You offer nothing of value to the art of Wing Chun you only degrade it.
    Moving on ...............

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way