Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Choy Lay Fut vs Bagua

Happy Panda - how old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by jimbob View Post
    Happy Panda - how old are you?
    Old enough to know that this isn't the first time Ross had tried to embarrass his more talented brother Gus. Do a google search. Ross was all over bulls bideo trying this nonsense with Gus. I'm old enough to know that Ross was always the heavy Chan tai san guy who was known as a forms guy and as someone with Kung fu knowledge(forms applications, history) and not someone who sparred. He was never considered talented except at forms. Just look at all his old videos as they are all forms.

I'm old enough to know that Ross talked about being a champion when it all it was was him winning a tkd tournament in his TEENS. His mom still has the picture on his old fridgerator. I'm old enough to know that Ross would go around and ask/demand teaching certificates from teachers after only being with them for a few months and sucking. This muddies his so called credentials.

I'm old enough to remember seeing him getting knocked out. He won't even achknowledgement the San da fight let alone show it because this thread will turn on him so fast. Unfortunately, Ross is upset that a gimpy Gus is still more talented than he. Gus was neon half retard(physically) and he was/is still better than Ross except at online slandering which Ross is amazing at.

Dave Ross, please let us all see your san da fight.
    Last edited by Happy panda; 05-28-2014 at 03:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy panda View Post
    Old enough to know that this isn't the first time Ross had tried to embarrass his more talented brother Gus. Do a google search. Ross was all over bulls bideo trying this nonsense with Gus. I'm old enough to know that Ross was always the heavy Chan tai san guy who was known as a forms guy and as someone with Kung fu knowledge(forms applications, history) and not someone who sparred. He was never considered talented except at forms. Just look at all his old videos as they are all forms.

I'm old enough to know that Ross talked about being a champion when it all it was was him winning a tkd tournament in his TEENS. His mom still has the picture on his old fridgerator. I'm old enough to know that Ross would go around and ask/demand teaching certificates from teachers after only being with them for a few months and sucking. This muddies his so called credentials.

I'm old enough to remember seeing him getting knocked out. He won't even achknowledgement the San da fight let alone show it because this thread will turn on him so fast. Unfortunately, Ross is upset that a gimpy Gus is still more talented than he. Gus was neon half retard(physically) and he was/is still better than Ross except at online slandering which Ross is amazing at.

Dave Ross, please let us all see your san da fight.
    then you are also old enough to remember that chris and mike (sorry for using their first names cant remember their last ones) class mates with Ross also called bull on all the crap Gus posted, like meeting CTS as an orphan and being adopted by him when he actually met him in his 20s and gus’s parents are still alive, like claiming something like 10 blackbelts when he only had one, like claiming to have learned monkey kung fu from a secret source then having it pointed out he made the set up
    I could go on and on but those are just ones I remember off the top of my head
    Last edited by Frost; 05-28-2014 at 05:11 AM.

From greencloud.net:

The name Green Cloud in Chinese is Chin Whan Ji or sometimes called Lyk Whan Ji. Unlike other martial arts schools, we are just an extension of the Green Cloud Monastery, which is still in Toisan China.
    Say what?
    "I'm a highly ranked officer of his tong. HE is the Dragon Head. our BOSS. our LEADER. the Mountain Lord." - hskwarrior

Gus has shown he has been trying to cash checks with his mouth that his body obviously are bouncing. He showed no skills other than getting hit.

Gus is a mouthboxer.

David on the other hand has produced enough champions for the average person with half a brain to see that he knows what he is talking about.

Lying does nothing but come back to bite you in the a ss. Seems Gus has a lot of bite marks on his backside.

Happy Panda is either Eric Hargrove, Gus, or some nutrider of Gus who cannot accept the facts that Gus is not what he claims to be.

His fight with Novell was a disgusting and lame showcase. Gus was bloodied up and took many shots. If he is half the Kung Fu Master he claims to be, why did he look like he has no idea what he is talking about. Oh wait.....

Happy Panda, are you Eric Hargrove?
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 05-28-2014 at 05:47 AM.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Poor unhappy and stupid Panda, grumpy and looking for attention....

Yup, seems most of the forum remembers Gus many LIES, like

1. Saying he was adopted as an orphan at a young age by CTS, only to admit on this very forum that he was 24 when he met CTS in 1990
    NOw, a couple of years later, he's back on SinoVision saying he was 17.... CTS wasn't in the US when Gus was 17

2. Gus claims 10 black belts but after being asked repeatedly on here, only talked about a "master zuzzio" who gave him a black belt in goju
    Wilfredo Roldan, head of Nisei Goju, said in a letter posted HERE that he never heard of a "master zuzzio"

Now, of course, Gus in his sinovision piece is saying instead that he beat up master zuzzio and got the keys to his school.....

3. Gus claims he studied Thai boxing starting at the age of 10... that would have been 1977,,, what thai boxing school was open in Long Island in 1977? ANd, of course, looking at Gus knowing absolutely ZERO about defending against the most basic of knee strikes LMFAO
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Again, all of Gus' lies and nonsene was captured on this very forum

Name:  more on gus.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  102.3 KB

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

and YES, bullshido did in fact do a piece on Gus' many lies.....

Name:  gus crap 1.jpg
Views: 380
Size:  93.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    then you are also old enough to remember that chris and mike (sorry for using their first names cant remember their last ones) class mates with Ross also called bull on all the crap Gus posted, like meeting CTS as an orphan and being adopted by him when he actually met him in his 20s and gus’s parents are still alive, like claiming something like 10 blackbelts when he only had one, like claiming to have learned monkey kung fu from a secret source then having it pointed out he made the set up
    I could go on and on but those are just ones I remember off the top of my head
    Frost, they all had a falling out with him. They don't like him either.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    Gus has shown he has been trying to cash checks with his mouth that his body obviously are bouncing. He showed no skills other than getting hit.

Gus is a mouthboxer.

David on the other hand has produced enough champions for the average person with half a brain to see that he knows what he is talking about.

Lying does nothing but come back to bite you in the a ss. Seems Gus has a lot of bite marks on his backside.

Happy Panda is either Eric Hargrove, Gus, or some nutrider of Gus who cannot accept the facts that Gus is not what he claims to be.

His fight with Novell was a disgusting and lame showcase. Gus was bloodied up and took many shots. If he is half the Kung Fu Master he claims to be, why did he look like he has no idea what he is talking about. Oh wait.....

Happy Panda, are you Eric Hargrove?
    Dale, you are one to talk. All your videos are of walking around in circles and breaking bricks that don't hit back. You're the best mouth over on here. Your ba gua teacher is more fraudulent than David Blaine. He was a "Texas ranger."

Frost, they all had a falling out with him. They don't like him either.
    its not a falling out when you get caught in a lie saying you were adopted by CTS 10 years before you actually met him and before he even camer to the states..., ....or when you claim blackbelts you cant actually show any evidence for.... thats simply being caught out in lies
    are you Gus by any chance, or just so challanged you have a hard time reading simple facts?

take away the fact that Ross or his mates no longer like Gus, you are still left with the facts that Gus lied on this forum, unless you think he was adopted by someone who was not in the country at the time and wouldnt be for a decade or so??????

Dale, you are one to talk. All your videos are of walking around in circles and breaking bricks that don't hit back. You're the best mouth over on here. Your ba gua teacher is more fraudulent than David Blaine. He was a "Texas ranger."
    at least I have the balls to post up under my own name and not some net ghost persona.

You know where you can stick that BS.

Eric?

Is that you?

My teacher can still kick the crap out of people no matter what he claims.

Gus, on the other hand. Not so much.

How about you, Pandaboy? I bet you have not the spinal nor testicular fortitude like many others here and other forums to actually man up and be known.

Cowards and mouthboxers suck.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.