Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chan Tai San students want to clear the record....

Chan Tai San students want to clear the record....

The students of the late Chan Tai San for over a decade have been rather upset by numerous inaccurate things, well, let's just call them what they are, lies, being told by a person who the group as a whole has disowned...

Recent events provided us with a nice opportunity to address these issues
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPLnrJENFk0
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Understandable how upsetting "successor syndrome" can be when it hits close to home in any of the TCMA lineages. Sociopath-like posturing/manipulation of facts and even documents for ill-gotten gain. A slice of the same bad act that is found in the general population and criminal element at large.
    Last edited by PalmStriker; 05-24-2014 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmStriker View Post
    Understandable how upsetting "successor syndrome" can be when it hits close to home in any of the TCMA lineages. Sociopath-like posturing/manipulation of facts and even documents for ill-gotten gain. A slice of the same bad act that is found in the general population and criminal element at large.
    NOt sure what you are suggesting, but clearly the majority of Chan Tai San's students have the facts on their side

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    NOt sure what you are suggesting, but clearly the majority of Chan Tai San's students have the facts on their side
    I saw no apparent use of kungfu skills by Sifu Gus in the vid, just thought maybe he is acknowledging himself as the successor to your Master's lineage. Otherwise, just some lies and bad attempt at boxing.

Another mouthboxer bites the dust

Claims of high level kung fu, badassery at its finest, lots of posturing and gong sau challenges from Gus over the years.

Now we have irrefutable video proof that he has been talking out of his backside the entire time.

priceless.

His skills are not on par with his mouthboxing.
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 05-28-2014 at 05:46 AM.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Blog Entries
    Dale mentioned testicular fortitude

well here you go
    Name:  pigs-balls.jpg
Views: 759
Size:  55.3 KB
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    Dale mentioned testicular fortitude

well here you go
    Name:  pigs-balls.jpg
Views: 759
Size:  55.3 KB
    ---------------------------------------------------

You can get those too if you live in a filaria parasite carrying mosquito infested
    tropical area.

Wheres that cowardly panda who mouths off?
    Happy Panda?
    Eric?
    Gus?
    Some other testicular challenged nutrider who cannot see the forest through the trees?

to put it succinctly cowardly mouthboxers suck. That means you Happy Panda.

Gus did step into the ring and that gets props. What negates that is all the mouthboxing he did and the lies and BS he has spouted over the years.
    Add the fact he got his ass handed to him while claiming high level Kung Fu mastery, priceless.
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 05-28-2014 at 01:40 PM.

There are many ways to become a master at anything, the right way is through hard work.
    The reality of MA is your lineage means something ONLY if THAT is what you are living off.
    If you are living off your skill as a fighter or as a teacher of fighters then your skill and/or that of your students speak for themselves and your "lineage" is irrelevant.
    UNLESS you decide to lie about it and make it relevant.
    I have had great teachers BUT have never been a "lineage holder" and always been a "ronin", so I rarely speak about that stuff and let my actions ( when I was younger) and my knowledge ( now that I am retired from fighting) speak for myself.
    It is a sad state of affairs when a person feels that they have to lie to be viewed as legit, simply because, well...they are not very good fighters OR very good teachers.
    I don't know Gus BUT I can only assume that is why he lied.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

reality is a harsh truth to many.

Paul, spot on with the difference between skills and lineage.

Gus seems to have been riding the mouthboxing train for long enough and he was shown to not have the skills he claimed to have over the other CTS disciples, which he has been claiming for years.

Reality hites mouthboxers hard. Can you take it and deal with it with your skills or will get black eyes and a bloody nose?

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    Reality hites mouthboxers hard. Can you take it and deal with it with your skills or will get black eyes and a bloody nose?
    And will you take those black eyes and bloody nose and turn it into the point at which you recognized your limits and rose above them, or avoid mention of it?

I respect a person who has been a fool and been wizened by it. I try to have hope for the rest, having been a fool more than once.

Younger Sifu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu-Uk7l5M2s

A much younger Sifu Gus Kaparos sparring with his students.

He looks much quicker and faster with his kicks! But he already had his habit of keeping his hands down as he sparred.

At 2:17min mark though...correct me if I am wrong...but it looks like his student could have landed a kick to his face after he ducked?

Note: I have no beef with anyone except that I was following the threads and watched the video. I am interested because I am guilty of being a forms guy for most of my years...but trying to correct that now but getting more experience sparring. So now I take interest in watching others fight as well. Good or bad I think I can learn a lot from everyone.

Gus certainly didn't think he was too old or injured BEFORE THE FIGHT

Name:  master baiting 2.jpg
Views: 539
Size:  50.5 KBName:  master baiting.jpg
Views: 596
Size:  85.2 KB

Gus always talking, talking ****

Name:  baiting 3.jpg
Views: 549
Size:  79.1 KB