Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vaccine study finds no link to autism

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Greetings,

Here is an article on what is happening in NYC. In its own backhanded way, it shares that the measles is popping up amongst some babies who have been vaccinated and completely dodges whether the same is happening amongst adults, writing that adults seldom maintain records of their past immunizations. This is outright boulder dash. The information can be accessed. The number of cases of the measles has increased 50% in NYC since the date of the article. Even though the actual numbers are low, it is cause for serious concern.

http://shotofprevention.com/2014/03/...he-vaccinated/

mickey
    You're full of it. I used to work in health care (flight medic in military and tech in a VA hospital). One of the biggest issues is that adults don't know wtf is in their very own medical histories and patient information is a freaking pain to get access to because everyone in this country is so bat s hit paranoid about being spied upon that they killed legislative efforts to create a nationwide standardized program (even in military facilities, which is supposed to be f'n standard, most people don't even know what is written in the records they walked right in with under their very arm). This may shock you, but computers didn't always exist. I was still carrying around a paper medical record up until 2006, most don't even know to go to their hospital to get them transferred whenever they move to a new city. And then there's people like you...

Greetings,

I just want to take a moment to share that in NYC there have been pocketed outbreaks of the measles. The unusual thing about it is that it is occurring in poor neighborhoods, amongst people who are more likely to vaccinate their children.

mickey
    Then I call you out on it. 1st you double down on stupid

SoCO KungFu, if you think I was making a statement about what is happening in NYC and using it as an example of what is going on all over in the USA, then maybe, you should stop reading with your ass.
    And you side step your inability to verify the BS you post
    Stats and studies never tell everything.
    Now, this stupidity
    In its own backhanded way, it shares that the measles is popping up amongst some babies who have been vaccinated
    1) You're back peddling from confirmed vaccinated patients, to "some"
    2) From the very f'n source
    “Of the cases that have occurred in kids, most of them have been in kids that were too young to be vaccinated,” Deputy Health Commissioner Dr. Jay Varma told WCBS 880. “But we’ve also seen two cases that have occurred in people whose parents refused to have their children be vaccinated.”
    No where in there does it say anything about outbreaks in vaccinated children. 2/9 were definitely NOT vaccinated though should have been. And some majority number (could be all 7) of the remaining are too young to be vaccinated. Reading comprehension is a good skill to have.

We've already covered the adults. You're either going to have to rejoin reality, or you can continue with your dumb a ss conspiracy theories and thinking they had computerized health records as early as potentially 80 freaking years ago (because we don't know the age of the adults infected).

Do you know what we say in research about the dangers of extrapolation? You're doing it.

Name:  extrapolating.png
Views: 142
Size:  21.2 KB
    Last edited by SoCo KungFu; 06-01-2014 at 09:36 AM.

When people don't understand, they fear.
    I find it odd how much people seem to have lost their ability to think critically and have gained this uncanny ability to criticize what they clearly have no grasp of.

But then, I also find the difference between the language used in a 1960s newspaper and one of today.
    The former being clearly directed at educated adults and the latter being directed as group 2 functional illiterates.

It's a very strange downward trend in the life of the mind. Intellectualism gets attacked an it really defines that the lowest common denominator is growing and is dumber than ever.
    Frustrating.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Greetings,

SoCo KungFu,

I had a feeling you were gov't.

Everything I said is on point. Do whatever damage control you need. Stars and Stripes away!

You couldn't ignore me, huh?

mickey

Greetings,

SoCo KungFu,

Everything I said is on point. Do whatever damage control you need. Stars and Stripes away!

mickey
    Ah yes, Im also spying on you through your toothbrush. Those weren't filings your dentist gave you. F'n moron.

Nice to see you don't have the maturity to admit you have no fn clue what you're talking about...

Greetings,

SoCo KungFu,

mickey
    Really man? I'm almost embarrassed for you, almost. You are going to reject the words of a man who does this for a living in order to support some antiestablishment bullshit bias? You have no legit rebuttal so you reject reality and simply substitute your own then? Must be dark up there, huh!

I'm not a biologist, I stayed away because the physics and maths were more than enough to keep me occupied, but even I can see you haven't a leg to stand on here. You quote blog sites that reinforce soco's point, you cherry pick data and then when it's pointed out to you you pull the government cover up card? Gethefuckouttaherewiththatshitplaybwoy!

Ridiculous. I truly believe that at least 25% of the population are actual morons.

Greetings SoCo KungFu,

I do not know what to call someone who has the audacity to brag about working at the VA, the Cabal of Negligence and Death. You seem to enjoy calling me names. I can go there with you, easily. You are not worth it. I had better check my tooth brush and fillings because you are so there.

mickey

Conspiracy theorists are those who claim coverups whenever insufficient data exists to support what they're sure is true. ~ Neil Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by SoCo KungFu View Post
    Conspiracy theorists are those who claim coverups whenever insufficient data exists to support what they're sure is true. ~ Neil Tyson
    Indeed! Dr. Tyson speaks the truth, but anybody who has followed his work shouldn't be surprised by that. I hear he was a pretty good wrestler too, and judging by his photos back then he looked like he could wad the average person up into a tiny little ball, all the while explaining how they are made from the exploded guts of a long dead star.