Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: McDojo Stories

Smile "You can borrow knowledge, but you cannot borrow your mind and body."from site:

isnt this a contradict,

how can you have a mind in a body withiout the knowledge to define it, without you are as a centipede.

Delicate Sound should like this one

Here's a hilarious one posted on RD's forum by a guy calling himself "Proud OYD Instructor 2002".

"True Martial Arts, and the clarification of O.Y.D. history. Yes the truth is that O.Y.D. history is a little misleading or seems incomplete, But history of most martial arts is this way, you have to remember that most practitioners were illiterate. When masters wanted to pass on their wisdom, they would put their experiences into songs and poems, since these were easier to remember than prose. Such poems contained the key points of the art, and were secretly passed down to only the most trusted students. Following is a poem/song that was passed to higher belts of the O.Y.D. organization, and only in the last decade have these poems/songs been revealed to the general public.
    Although these songs and poems have played a major role in the preservation of the knowledge and wisdom of the masters, in many cases the identity of the authors and the dates of origin have been lost. These songs and poems, which contain the theory, training methods, key points, and above all the experiences accumulated over the past few centuries. Without further ado a poem that strikes to the heart of O.Y.D. (True Martial Art) philosophy.

"Money, get away
    Get a good job with more pay and you're O.K.
    Money it's a gas
    Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
    New car, caviar, four star daydream,
    Think I'll buy me a football team

"Money get back
    I'm alright Jack keep your hands off my stack
    Money it's a hit
    Don't give me that do goody good bull****
    I'm in the hi-fidelity first class travelling set
    And I think I'll need a Lear jet

"Money it's a crime
    Share it fairly, but don't take a slice of my pie
    Money so they say
    Is the root of all evil today
    But if you ask for a rise it's no surprise that they're
    giving none away. "

What's worse?

A McDojo, or a cult?

This one could go either way.

a McCult.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

They're the McMoonies

Talking

I love that picture of the ChungMcMoonies' dog faced master; half man, half beast. That is priceless. I couldnt find it on their site last time i looked...i wanted to download a copy of that hairy b@stard for my collection.

The dog faced master is either temple kung fu, or shaolin do, not chung moo quan.

Mutant Warrior, you're mixing your board whipping boys. That's the shaolin-do great grandmaster.
    Keep it simple, stupid.

oops got my mcdojo's mixed up....

my bad.
    now thats some bad azzed lineage that the shaolin do lab rats have, the dog master rules!
    off to the shaolin doe site...

They actually have a school fairly close to me..I have driven by a few times and ..well my impression was that it was cheesy as hell but I didn't go in or talk to anyone so I can't really be objective. I do have a friend who studied Wing Chun briefly who visited the school and said it was a lot of taking **** from a drill sargeant type instructor and that the students didn't seem to have much skill.

They have cool lookin uniforms though!! hee hee hee

Nthman,
    That's a fair description. I was in the school until 1st degree, and it was the biggest waste of my time ever.

Fortunately, some friendly kung fu practitioners were willing to spar around with me, and I realized that I didn't really know how to fight. At the same time, I was reading up on pa kua, and realized that what I had been told was absolute trash.

Delicate Sound should like this
    Beautiful KC!!!

I would of loved that, but......
    [INSERT DODGY 1970's LIP-SYNCH]

"You have offended my Oom-Yung-Do Heritage, and now you must Die!!!!!"

[Delicate proceeds to side-kick out of his eleven-story window and arm-outstretched flies his way in the direction of Kansas City]

[shouts] "I'm coming to get you KC..............................."

"Martial Arts will help lead to d@mnation – Yes, d@mnation!"

-Bible Truths.

When I was a kid, my favorite thing to do was 'play' with the Chung Moo Quan instructors. They ALL thought they were on top of the world, and their rather, er unique training insured that they would get wupped every time.

Truly a laugh riot.

In my school, we have a rule where we do not gossip or talk trash. The only exception to talking trash is OYD, because sometimes you need to take the trash out. They are criminals, a cult and a fraud. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Oh , and they will talk big, but will NEVER fight someone who knows what they are doing.

Warn your neighbors!
    "Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake."
    --- Napoleon

"MonkeySlap is a brutal b@stard." -- SevenStar
    "Forgive them Lord, they know not what MS2 can do." -- MasterKiller
    "You're not gonna win a debate (or a fight) with MST. Resistance is futile." - Seven Star

Heh heh so..is this crazy style more worthy of mocking than Taekwondo? I certainly hope so...heh granted there is crap in Taekwondo..but what ISN'T there crap in..ie Bob Klein. After nearly having my arm broken by an olympic style guy's kick I have "slightly" more respect for the style heh heh heh

Me: Think I will work some kicks in against this guy<BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM...BAM! BAM!>

Me: "Ow"

You should see what these morons are doing to RD's forum

He actually had to shut one down, and open it up with different software that allows him to bann people.

Take a peek at the Chung Moo battle at

royaldragon.4dw.com click on the Dungeon forum.

He's blocked them from his Kung Fu forum, so they aren't there.
    Work? Who me??????????