Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: in defense of gus

in defense of gus

Does bt ever fight anyone in his own weight class? Every video he is beating someone half his size. I’m not a big guy ,but in china I sometimes I am the bigger guy, I’m sure if I posted lots of shuai jiao videos throwing guys half my size no one would be impressed.
    Yes gus has done kung fu many years, but if they were the same size and weight, who would doubt that gus would do a lot better than in this video. when you put two trained guys in a match together, and one has like a 5 inch reach ,and 50 pound weight advantage, what do you expect. would the people here barking so loud really do any better against bt?

I give gus the credit for facing a much larger opponent in a match like that. I have trained martial arts most my life, and I can tell you I would not go in a ring with bt, knowing the guy is very skilled and [twice my size and weight, it would be an obvious outcome.] so he who is without sins cast the first stone. Wasn’t there a certain someone with a video of them getting mauled in a certain sanda match a while back?

I'm curious, are you really completely oblivious to the real point, or are you just playing it off?

FOR YEARS, Gus Kaparos has LIED about piles of things

FOR YEARS, Gus has lied to his own students, teaching them made up stuff and saying it is CTS material

FOR YEARS, Gus has insulted the entire Wu Lin with his lies, like saying he was the first kung fu school in Long Island

FOR YEARS, Gus threw out challenges and then **** tucked

FOR YEAR, Gus has disrespected his own hing-dai

WATCH THE VIDEO AGAIN
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPLnrJENFk0
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by wiz cool c View Post
    Does bt ever fight anyone in his own weight class? Every video he is beating someone half his size. I’m not a big guy ,but in china I sometimes I am the bigger guy, I’m sure if I posted lots of shuai jiao videos throwing guys half my size no one would be impressed.
    Yes gus has done kung fu many years, but if they were the same size and weight, who would doubt that gus would do a lot better than in this video. when you put two trained guys in a match together, and one has like a 5 inch reach ,and 50 pound weight advantage, what do you expect. would the people here barking so loud really do any better against bt?

I give gus the credit for facing a much larger opponent in a match like that. I have trained martial arts most my life, and I can tell you I would not go in a ring with bt, knowing the guy is very skilled and [twice my size and weight, it would be an obvious outcome.] so he who is without sins cast the first stone. Wasn’t there a certain someone with a video of them getting mauled in a certain sanda match a while back?

Thank god someone else has common sense around here. Ross looked like a little girl in his san da match. He is probably just mad because he trained with the old fat man for years and Gus wasted a Sifu in less years than it took Dave Ross. That is what really makes Dave mad.

Did you all know that Dave was a tkd champ? Lol

Post your san da fight, Dave.

Novel Bell is either fighting people half his size or setting up pretend fights. He would never fight someone his own size and age. He beat up an old crippled Sifu.

Novel would never fight someone like Nakmeezy who destroyed Ben Hill(Mao Shan). Novel would never go near a guy like that.

Here is a teacher that can use real ba gua for knockouts. John Painter is deadly as seen here.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d7hyOuckMt0
    Last edited by Happy panda; 05-31-2014 at 07:48 PM.

If you want to stand behind a complete fraud who has lied about everything in his life, that's on you... shows a lot about your character

Gus Kaparos claims he opened the first kung fu school on Long Island

Ling Nam Siu Lum Kung Fu Academy was established in 1984. It was the first kung fu school on Long Island that was to open to the public. Prior to that, only private instruction was available, Like Dragon Tiger. If you include Tai Chi under kung fu, Gus has got a bigger problem because Bob "Movements of magic" Tai Chi was open in 1975

So Gus was 14 when Ling Nam Siu Lum opened, 10 when Dragon Tiger opened and 4 when Movements of Magic opened.

Yeah, Gus had schools before all these guys.. he was a child prodigy

But yet, when we met him in 1990 at age 24 he didn't have a school and was selling steak knives out of the trunk of his car

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

I give you yet more "brilliant wisdom" from Gus Kaparos

Name:  gus crap mouth.jpg
Views: 2853
Size:  61.3 KB

yes, we all remember the Gracie family saying they do monkey style.....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    If you want to stand behind a complete fraud who has lied about everything in his life, that's on you... shows a lot about your character

Gus Kaparos claims he opened the first kung fu school on Long Island

Ling Nam Siu Lum Kung Fu Academy was established in 1984. It was the first kung fu school on Long Island that was to open to the public. Prior to that, only private instruction was available, Like Dragon Tiger. If you include Tai Chi under kung fu, Gus has got a bigger problem because Bob "Movements of magic" Tai Chi was open in 1975

So Gus was 14 when Ling Nam Siu Lum opened, 10 when Dragon Tiger opened and 4 when Movements of Magic opened.

Yeah, Gus had schools before all these guys.. he was a child prodigy

But yet, when we met him in 1990 at age 24 he didn't have a school and was selling steak knives out of the trunk of his car

No one cares. Where is the video of your san da fight, Dave? Stop avoiding my request.

Boo hoo, let's feel bad for Gus, he got beat up....

Isn't this the same guy who claimed for YEARS he was a super dupper bad ass?

Name:  gus the great fighter.jpg
Views: 2940
Size:  63.7 KB

THAT GUY should have cleaned the floor with Novell, right?

He fought and defeated GROUPS of people!

He fought a guy who owned a school and took over his school!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGtlwZJIEA0

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    He fought and defeated GROUPS of people!

He fought a guy who owned a school and took over his school!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGtlwZJIEA0

It's hard to take you seriously, Dave. You're a heavy guy with a squeaky high voice. You never had any skills. All your videos are of you doing bs lama forms or teaching techniques you learned in weekend seminars.

Name:  gus kaparos irony.jpg
Views: 3226
Size:  70.6 KB

if anything is hard to take seriously, it's Gus Kaparos of Green Cloud Kung Fu in Patchogue

Gus v Dave would be much more evenly matched.

Quote Originally Posted by wiz cool c View Post

I have no dog in this fight and know nothing about either of those guys fighting or about the history of these guys. Looking at the video it is clear that this Gus has no fighting skill beyond that of an untrained guy and you can also see that he is making numerous very basic sparring mistakes. He was in a word awful and that has nothing to do with any weight or size difference. Good well trained fighters lose fights every day but you can still see the skill the conditioning and so forth in their losing effort. Gus fought like a scared little girl and showed the skill of a scared little girl.

I do not know why he would take this fight but I've seen it before that some people live in their make believe land so long they begin to think it is reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy panda View Post
    Novel Bell is either fighting people half his size or setting up pretend fights. He would never fight someone his own size and age. He beat up an old crippled Sifu.

Novel would never fight someone like Nakmeezy who destroyed Ben Hill(Mao Shan). Novel would never go near a guy like that.

Here is a teacher that can use real ba gua for knockouts. John Painter is deadly as seen here.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d7hyOuckMt0

HP,

I think it very strange that a certain person who claims he is not posting as you sent me a message on FB telling me that he knows my teacher, blah blah blah, and that he was suprised to see me asking if you were him.

Same grammar, same questions to Dave, etc.

Eric?

HP, who are you?

Cowardly mouthboxers suck, period.

I think you are Eric as you are talking about the same things he does.

Who else would have a dog in this?

Or I could be totally wrong. If so post up photo of who you actually are, where you live, rather than acting like some scared little rabbit hiding behind a net ghost persona.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Miqi View Post
    Gus v Dave would be much more evenly matched.
    I wish these two idiots would fight already because it would save us all the Internet drama.

Ross would never fight him. There would be tons of Internet drama beforehand and Ross would be surrounded by people from his gym. Ross would probably sue him too.

Here is Dave Ross doing what he did best.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5_vNsdNm0lM