Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: in defense of gus

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    HP,

I think it very strange that a certain person who claims he is not posting as you sent me a message on FB telling me that he knows my teacher, blah blah blah, and that he was suprised to see me asking if you were him.

Same grammar, same questions to Dave, etc.

Eric?

HP, who are you?

Cowardly mouthboxers suck, period.

I think you are Eric as you are talking about the same things he does.

Who else would have a dog in this?

Or I could be totally wrong. If so post up photo of who you actually are, where you live, rather than acting like some scared little rabbit hiding behind a net ghost persona.
    You care so much about being known on the Internet and yet you have no interest in showing anything other than bs iron pAlm and circle walking. And I forgot you let little kids hit you on stage to prove your "iron body" skills. Why don't you stay out of this?

In fact, why don't you post a video of you sparring wih someone your own size. I won't hold my breath because the truth is you're a the mouth boxer you clndn everyone else to be. You don't have any sparring videos because you haven't ever sparred. You're as fake as your photoshopping teacher. Go back to contemplating real fighting while walking the circle.

Quote Originally Posted by tc101 View Post
    I have no dog in this fight and know nothing about either of those guys fighting or about the history of these guys. Looking at the video it is clear that this Gus has no fighting skill beyond that of an untrained guy and you can also see that he is making numerous very basic sparring mistakes. He was in a word awful and that has nothing to do with any weight or size difference. Good well trained fighters lose fights every day but you can still see the skill the conditioning and so forth in their losing effort. Gus fought like a scared little girl and showed the skill of a scared little girl.

I do not know why he would take this fight but I've seen it before that some people live in their make believe land so long they begin to think it is reality.

It is easier said than done. Do you have any videos fighting in a competition match against a guy with that big a size and weight difference than you, against a good and experienced fighter like bt? If not than I take what you say with a grain of salt

Almost Had A Fight

Quote Originally Posted by Happy panda View Post
    I wish these two idiots would fight already because it would save us all the Internet drama.

Ross would never fight him. There would be tons of Internet drama beforehand and Ross would be surrounded by people from his gym. Ross would probably sue him too.

Here is Dave Ross doing what he did best.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5_vNsdNm0lM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHHjvu768hY

My Goal In Life Is To Be A Better Person Today Than I Was Yesterday. Martial Art Is One Of The Tools I Use To Achieve This.

The Equation For Good Kung Fu Is Based On Four Simple Principles Breathing, Relaxation, Continues Movement, Structure. Working Them Under Pressure Is What Good Kung Fu Training Is About.

You Have To Breath To Relax, You Have To Relax To Move, You Have To Move To Keep Structure

My Video Page
    http://www.youtube.com/user/dcrjradmonish

Quote Originally Posted by wiz cool c View Post
    It is easier said than done. Do you have any videos fighting in a competition match against a guy with that big a size and weight difference than you, against a good and experienced fighter like bt? If not than I take what you say with a grain of salt

Don't try to argue with an idiot. He obviously doesn't know anything about weight classes in Combat sports. He doesn't know that a heavy weight and a featherweight can't fight each other because it isn't fair. He's probably a Kung fu guy that believes there's no weight classes in the street.

Quote Originally Posted by dcrjradmonish View Post

Dave Ross! What happened? Lol.

You chickensh!t fake kung fu guy. You must have stopped into get dim sum and forgot all about he fight. That's the most plausible reason we can all come to judging by the way you look now. A guy who trains san da and spars twice a week(Dave's words) shouldn't look like potato bread.

He is probably just mad because he trained with the old fat man for years and Gus wasted a Sifu in less years than it took Dave Ross. That is what really makes Dave mad.....
    so HP, what is it that winds you up so much about Gus and DR?

Sakuraba trained with a fat man , Billy Robinson, and wiped the floor with the Gracies when no one else could...

The skill of the teacher isn't always transmitted to the students in all cases.

One side is complaining that the other is mis-representing their system/ his skills. OK DR has had his say. Yeah, good or crap , the fight Gus with BT was a bit lop- sided.. props that he got in the ring and took the beating...

So declare your biases please or is it just that you feel it's your responsibility to keep things straight? And, as was mentioned, if you want to criticise someone else's fighting it might not be as bad thing to post your own clips as well.

R

I wish these two idiots would fight already because it would save us all the Internet drama.

Ross would never fight him. There would be tons of Internet drama beforehand and Ross would be surrounded by people from his gym. Ross would probably sue him too.

Here is Dave Ross doing what he did best.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5_vNsdNm0lM
    Happy Panda,

are you Eric Hargrove?

If you are not him, why do you continue to hide like a coward? Would you not want people to know who you are, so they can back your play up?

You are either Gus, or Eric or maybe even Steve Ventura.

Man up, or be known as just another cowardly net ghost with no sack or spine to be known as an real person.

Gus has not trained any champions that I know of, if he has I will stand corrected, as a real adult male will admit to.

Has Eric Hargrove trained any champions? I know of none, but again I will stand corrected and apologize as a real adult male would do, if presented with that information.

Happy Panda, who are you?

Gus does not show his face around here any longer as he was shown to be a mouthboxer, and yes, he gets props for getting into the ring, but was shown to not have the skills he "claimed" to for all these years.

Wasn't Eric banned from here as well?

Happy Panda, who are you?
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 06-01-2014 at 06:51 AM.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    so HP, what is it that winds you up so much about Gus and DR?

Sakuraba trained with a fat man , Billy Robinson, and wiped the floor with the Gracies when no one else could...

The skill of the teacher isn't always transmitted to the students in all cases.

One side is complaining that the other is mis-representing their system/ his skills. OK DR has had his say. Yeah, good or crap , the fight Gus with BT was a bit lop- sided.. props that he got in the ring and took the beating...

So declare your biases please or is it just that you feel it's your responsibility to keep things straight? And, as was mentioned, if you want to criticise someone else's fighting it might not be as bad thing to post your own clips as well.

R
    Why don't you tell Dave Ross the same thing about posting his fight video? Double standard.

I don't give two craps about Gus or Ross or the old loser that taught them movie fu.

I'm here to keep things fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    Happy Panda,

are you Eric Hargrove?

If you are not him, why do you continue to hide like a coward? Would you not want people to know who you are, so they can back your play up?

You are either Gus, or Eric or maybe even Steve Ventura.

Man up, or be known as just another cowardly net ghost with no sack or spine to be known as an real person.
    Dale, do you just throw names of old and useless kung fu people to sound cool? "I know the names of some of the old guard so that makes my bs iron palm videos real and validates my toughness even though I don't even spar." Ok, Dale. Drum up more names.

so rather than step up and be known as a real person, you hide as you do not have a real set of balls nor the spinal fortitude to be known by your real name.

I do not need to ask any more as you are a sackless coward. Where are your videos of anything? oh yeah, sackless cowards snipe, slander and libel people rather than offer up anything.

fly fly little panda, fly fly.

Why don't you tell Dave Ross the same thing about posting his fight video? Double standard.

I don't give two craps about Gus or Ross or the old loser that taught them movie fu.

I'm here to keep things fair.
    And you know where you can stick that you sackless coward.

the only thing you are doing is hiding while you snipe at someone who has the balls to be public about what he does, as do I.

You are not interested in anything fair, a sshat. You want to stir the s hitpot. Sad and lame.

Dave Ross! What happened? Lol.

You chickensh!t fake kung fu guy. You must have stopped into get dim sum and forgot all about he fight. That's the most plausible reason we can all come to judging by the way you look now. A guy who trains san da and spars twice a week(Dave's words) shouldn't look like potato bread.
    And what do you look like?

Gus?

Eric?

Steve?

??

Post up photos of yourself before you start throwing stones in your glass house.

Name:  2007-02-05 18.34.35.jpg
Views: 695
Size:  88.3 KB

Unlike you, cowardly mouthboxer I post up photos me without hesitation. Shows spinal and testicular fortitude.

Dr. Dugas, you are lacking the requisite amount of oil splashed playfully across your body before a picture like that can be displayed on this site.
    "I'm a highly ranked officer of his tong. HE is the Dragon Head. our BOSS. our LEADER. the Mountain Lord." - hskwarrior

Quote Originally Posted by wiz cool c View Post
    Let's get right to the point

Do you support all the LIES Gus told over the years?

Do you support all the disrespect he showed theentire WU Lin?

Do you support all the challenges he threw out on here that he then backed out of?

Hey, it's a free country... if you want to support a complete fraud that's up to you, just be honest about it
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Only on a kung fu forum do people not get it and actually stick up for a fraud

Name:  gus fu 2.jpg
Views: 656
Size:  89.9 KB

Name:  gus fu 3.jpg
Views: 655
Size:  88.6 KB
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....