Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: in defense of gus

At least I post up photos. Im a broken record about this. Have always posted up where you can find me, what I look like etc.

Mouthboxing cowards never step up.

Maybe that is why their wives left them?
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Trolls will be trolls...

I'm more curious why Chris/aka "cool" wants to stand behind a guy who it has been proven is a habitual liar and con man?

Novell's size shouldn't be an issue, since Gus claimed MANY TIMES he was an extremely skilled fighter who had even taken on multiple people and had never been defeated

Name:  gus kaparos irony.jpg
Views: 798
Size:  70.6 KB
    Last edited by lkfmdc; 06-01-2014 at 08:46 AM.
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    At least I post up photos. Im a broken record about this. Have always posted up where you can find me, what I look like etc.

Mouthboxing cowards never step up.

Maybe that is why their wives left them?
    Dale, this had nothing to do with you. Stop inserting yourself in the topic at hand which is Ross's fight video. Only a crying whining child like you would keep talking about himself and carrying on the way you do. You crave attention and people to tell you how tough you are. "I post photos of myself so people can pat me on the back."

Grow up.

Your wife hasn't left you but she's defiantly cheating on you.

People have seen Gus for what he is, A FRAUD... even people who had been his friend in the past

Name:  gus is a joker.jpg
Views: 766
Size:  58.8 KB

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

so says the sackless coward hiding behind his computer.

LOL

Have a good day. Im off to work on my Iron Skills book.

Habitual liars can't help themselves, no matter how stupid they end up sounding.... listen to Gus, he says patently absurd things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxuZzl2roWc

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    People have seen Gus for what he is, A FRAUD... even people who had been his friend in the past

Name:  gus is a joker.jpg
Views: 766
Size:  58.8 KB
    Ross, why didn't you meet Gus that day?

You can't answer any of my questions. You just keep repeating the same stuff because you have no defense.

Post your fight video, potato bread.

unfortunately HP cannot get his head out of his a ss, he will b itch and moan that Dave is nothing but a loaf of bread. HP will keep going on rather than accepting the truth that Gus sucks. HP seems to have a serious hardon for me and Dave.

Gus us not what he claims and if he was, would NEVER been shown to be such a low level fighter in that video.

Add this to the S hit he has talked over the years, he finally got called on trying to cash all those checks his mouth was writing but his body bounced for all to see.

Go back to the gym, Gus and learn the real skills. Just admit you were wrong and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy panda View Post
    Ross, why didn't you meet Gus that day?
    Gus challenged me over the years and EVERY SINGLE TIME D I CK TUCKED... even got lawyers involved

Name:  gus backs out.jpg
Views: 754
Size:  73.2 KB

Gus not only had lawyer contact me, he threatened the forum when we exposed his lies...

Name:  GenePM.jpg
Views: 764
Size:  94.2 KB

unless you think Gene is a liar

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    unfortunately HP cannot get his head out of his a ss, he will b itch and moan that Dave is nothing but a loaf of bread. HP will keep going on rather than accepting the truth that Gus sucks. HP seems to have a serious hardon for me and Dave.

Gus us not what he claims and if he was, would NEVER been shown to be such a low level fighter in that video.

Add this to the S hit he has talked over the years, he finally got called on trying to cash all those checks his mouth was writing but his body bounced for all to see.

Go back to the gym, Gus and learn the real skills. Just admit you were wrong and move on.
    Dale, you're wrong. Nobody cares about you which is why you post photos like you do which is to get attention. I could care less about a circle walking giant whose pubreal skill is that he is so big nobody will mess with him. You don't have any sparring videos of you fighting guys your size because you can't and don't fight.

You're reliant Gus to go back to the gym and learn some skills? That's rich coming from a guy who is writing an "iron palm" book. We all know how reiaroc and deadly iron palm is. You've killed how many pro-fighters with the "skill"?

Stop replying, Dale. This threads has nothing to do with you.

Name:  gus dick tuck.jpg
Views: 744
Size:  101.3 KB

for those who have short term memory loss

Gus thinks people are too stupid to remember stuff that is a few years old (he's right where trolls like HP are concerned)... but MANY people remember him challenging Dale Frank and then backing out, crying when Chris Serras was going to beat him up and the other challenges he made and backed out of.....

Name:  gus crap 2.jpg
Views: 898
Size:  116.5 KB

AFTER he accepted, he found out he had a private lesson to do and couldn't make it ....

Quote Originally Posted by wiz cool c View Post
    It is easier said than done. Do you have any videos fighting in a competition match against a guy with that big a size and weight difference than you, against a good and experienced fighter like bt? If not than I take what you say with a grain of salt
    Man I am not saying it is easy I am saying it was clear he had no skills to begin with. You can find good examples of sparring and fighting all over the place and you can find example of good trained guys getting beat in fights all over the place. Are you seriously arguing that this Gus was skilled? What did he do on the video that demonstrates any skills?

Quote Originally Posted by Happy panda View Post
    Don't try to argue with an idiot. He obviously doesn't know anything about weight classes in Combat sports. He doesn't know that a heavy weight and a featherweight can't fight each other because it isn't fair. He's probably a Kung fu guy that believes there's no weight classes in the street.
    I understand all about weight classes and I'm not talking about the weight difference I'm talking about the obvious lack of skill shown regardless of the weight difference. If a featherweight boxer fights a heavy he's still going to move soundly, throw punches with his body behind them, and so forth. All his training is not going to evaporate. He's not going to start doing stupid things. Do you think Gus showed any skill in that video? Can you tell me what things you think he did well?