Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: in defense of gus

Gus kept his hands down.

Gus got hit over and over and over

Where were his supposed skills?

All I saw was someone keep their hands down and get beat up. With all the mouthboxing over the years, I expected more from Gus. Oh well...

There is no refuting this nor should anyone be defending Gus other than to give him props for stepping into the ring. Thats all, props for getting in there. He deserves the butt rape for all the drek he has thrown.

Gus stepped into the ring and has now created an infamous fight video that can be used to showcare what NOT to do with your supposed kung fu master skills.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    Gus kept his hands down.

All I saw was someone keep their hands down and get beat up. With all the mouthboxing over the years, I expected more from Gus. Oh well...

There is no refuting this nor should anyone be defending Gus other than to give him props for stepping into the ring. Thats all, props for getting in there. He deserves the butt rape for all the drek he has thrown.

Gus stepped into the ring and has now created an infamous fight video that can be used to showcare what NOT to do with your supposed kung fu master skills.
    He is a poster boy of what not to do when you spar. He made the most basic beginner mistake of turning your head away and closing your eyes since if you can't see them coming you can't deal with them. No one no one no one who has put in any time sparring does that. It is a dead give away that you are an absolute beginner at sparring.

according to Gus, he's an awesome fighter who has taken on all challengers and NEVER been defeated...

also, according to Gus, he has THIRTY SEVEN (37) years of "Mixed Martial Arts and Thai Boxing" experience

you can see him say it, the words come out of his own mouth, on the SinoVision clip

does this look like someone who has taken on all challengers and has 37 years of experience in combat sports?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...90503671&saved
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Nope.

It looks like someone has not been telling the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Gus thinks people are too stupid to remember stuff that is a few years old (he's right where trolls like HP are concerned)... but MANY people remember him challenging Dale Frank and then backing out, crying when Chris Serras was going to beat him up and the other challenges he made and backed out of.....

Attachment 8600

AFTER he accepted, he found out he had a private lesson to do and couldn't make it ....
    Dave, you have to constantly bring up other people because you always need back up. Why didn't you show up that day to fight Gus in that video??? Where were you? Did you forget or did your wife not let you go because she knew what would happen?

his own words

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by tc101 View Post
    I understand all about weight classes and I'm not talking about the weight difference I'm talking about the obvious lack of skill shown regardless of the weight difference. If a featherweight boxer fights a heavy he's still going to move soundly, throw punches with his body behind them, and so forth. All his training is not going to evaporate. He's not going to start doing stupid things. Do you think Gus showed any skill in that video? Can you tell me what things you think he did well?

The truth is lost on you. Gus and Novel are in two different weight classes. Neither of them did anything good or "stylistic" in relation to their perspective styles: ba gua and clf. Novel kept his hands up and Gus didn't. And then Novel went into full wing chun retard mode.

I never said Gus was good. All I'm saying is that Dave can't throw stones because he is a fat coach with no fighting skill.

dropped all those challenges......

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    Gus kept his hands down.

In your videos you are alone walking around in circles like an escaped mental patient. Your videos are the same as Dave's forms videos and yet you also have the balls to throw stones.

Name:  banner.jpg
Views: 573
Size:  95.5 KB

only AFTER the fight does Gus want to talk about his so called medical condition....

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    37 years Mix martial arts experience and doesn't know the basics of KEEP YOUR HANDS UP? says a lot right there.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    37 years Mix martial arts experience and doesn't know the basics of KEEP YOUR HANDS UP? says a lot right there.

Dave Ross didnt even show up for a scheduled fight with Gus. Here's the proof.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zHHjvu768hY

Quote Originally Posted by Happy panda View Post
    Dave, you have to constantly bring up other people because you always need back up. Why didn't you show up that day to fight Gus in that video??? Where were you? Did you forget or did your wife not let you go because she knew what would happen?
    i don't want to get to involved in this, but again "he who is without sin cast the first stone". i also saw a video with at least one well know respected kung fu teacher with him[gus] that day, about waiting for dave to show up to a set match they had,and it never happening. and the other guy mentioning all the facts about how gus did so bad against a guy twice his size.i didnt see any video of you getting punched in the face by a guy that big, and you doing all the right things so... and mr dugus you are about the same weight class as bt no? Maybe you can show us all how a real fighter does it.

and if one teacher says another teacher can't fight for ****, cause a video match shown, and that guy also has a video out showing no defense whatsoever when getting pounded on ,and they both had the same teacher what's it saying?
    Last edited by wiz cool c; 06-01-2014 at 11:29 PM.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    Dave Ross didnt even show up for a scheduled fight with Gus. Here's the proof.
    I don't care what dave ross did or didn't do....sounds like you have a hard on for him or something.

I'm stating that the guy I saw in the video did the most basic of mistakes, he didn't keep his hands up.
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Unlike Gus, I have not been claiming I am a Kung Fu Master who was adopted by his Master and learned the Deadlz.

I have not mouthboxed as I would always post up with the exact location where I taught, etc. I have had many people come to visit.

I have never set up a challenge match and then tucked my genitals at the last minute and begged off.

Gus has.

I would love to get into a ring with ANYONE who would like a piece of me.

I do not care about weight classes.

You want a go, then lets set it up. I am not out to hurt anyone.

I am in the Tampa area, and we would need to find a venue, liability waivers, etc.

I see it as training.

Do you think I have have not had my ass kicked over the years.

Been shown the floor, the walls etc. I have had my bell rung here and there, and it made me better for it and work harder on my material.

Gus has been shown to be a mouthboxer as well as a flip flopper.

Says one thing and then changes it back and forth.

With the technology now, we can capture all that is said for evidence. Hard to refute yourself when you post up stuff, and then try and recant it.

I am a broken record and have been since the internet was created and I joined up on this and other forums.

Happy Panda seems to have a serious hardon for both Dave and myself. Posting up all manner of subterfuge but never manning up.

Why doesn't this coward step up and say "I would like Dale Dugas to put his money where his cakehole is".

Because the coward knows he will get his ass handed to him, why else would they hide and snipe and slander?

Lack of testicular and spinal fortitude.

I am 6'2" and 300 at the moment.

Not a little boy so fighting Gus would be like fighting a 2 year old.

Trained against trained the bigger man will always win.

As I have been saying for years: My Door is Always Open.

I have been issuing open exchanges for years here on KFO and on Bullshido.

No takers yet.

I would love to meet BT or anyone else interested.

I would love to meet Happy Panda.

I think I know who he is, and if correct he needs to put his money where his mouth is much more than mine.

Come one, come all.

Life is short.

Stand up and Man up. Or Shut Your Cakeholes. Got it?

Name:  .jpg
Views: 457
Size:  37.6 KB
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 06-02-2014 at 04:56 AM.