Thread: On why I think Hendrik is on to something.

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Ali. R View Post
    No one would agree on that statement but you, because you hate everything about me. The way I look, the way I post, the way I present my wing chun etc……….
    He did not deal with the question at hand and everyone here knows that to be true, but you.
    Whoaw.. Besides always playing the self-imposed the poor-me victim here, it's clear there may be something seriously wrong with you.
    I hate you? I hate your wing chun? I hate the way you LOOK?!? Really ali, I really don't give 2 sh!ts about you one way or the other. Except now I can see you are paranoid, delusional and a bit F'd in the head to be frank. But what you are implying here speaks volumes for your low level character.

Instead of beating around the bush, why don't you say EXACTLY what you mean by me hating you because of your 'looks'
    Last edited by JPinAZ; 06-03-2014 at 11:46 AM.
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

Quote Originally Posted by JPinAZ View Post
    Whoaw.. Besides always playing the self-imposed the poor-me victim here, it's clear there may be something seriously wrong with you.
    I hate you? I hate your wing chun? I hate the way you LOOK?!? Really ali, I really don't give 2 sh!ts about you one way or the other. Except now I can see you are paranoid, delusional and a bit F'd in the head to be frank. But what you are implying here speaks volumes for your low level character.

Instead of beating around the bush, why don't you say EXACTLY what you mean by me hating you because of your 'looks'
    And because I disarmed you, you choose another target that you feel easier to vent your frustrations on? Look, Ali sees, as I do (sorry for making this assumption Ali), the idiocy of some of the replies in this thread which are nothing more than poor attempts to bully and be oppositional for oppositions sake. Such posts are a good example of the type of character that some of you have and it 'aint a positive one. For a very long time such people have been bringing down these forums and driving contributors away. That is how I see it.

You're Right.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington View Post
    And because I disarmed you, you choose another target that you feel easier to vent your frustrations on? Look, Ali sees, as I do (sorry for making this assumption Ali), the idiocy of some of the replies in this thread which are nothing more than poor attempts to bully and be oppositional for oppositions sake. Such posts are a good example of the type of character that some of you have and it 'aint a positive one. For a very long time such people have been bringing down these forums and driving contributors away. That is how I see it.
    I see it the same way and that's why I'm so disgusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington View Post
    the idiocy of some of the replies in this thread which are nothing more than poor attempts to bully and be oppositional for oppositions sake. Such posts are a good example of the type of character that some of you have and it 'aint a positive one. For a very long time such people have been bringing down these forums and driving contributors away. That is how I see it.
    I see it plain and clear and agree with you.

I don’t like the way ‘Biz Markie’ looks, or Mick Jagger's lips. But I don’t hate everything about those guys, like you with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali. R View Post
    I don’t like the way ‘Biz Markie’ looks, or Mick Jagger's lips. But I don’t hate everything about those guys, like you with me.
    You couldn't say it could you?
    Your continued accusations toward me are ignorant and if I cared, insulting. I'm done with your negative, paranoid and delusional behavior.
    Last edited by JPinAZ; 06-03-2014 at 12:17 PM.
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

You couldn't say it could you?
    Your continued accusations toward me are ignorant and if I cared, insulting. I'm done with your negative, paranoid and delusional behavior.
    I couldn't say what? I'd meant what I've wrote, and what do you want me to say?