Thread: Something Stinks!!!

Threaded View

Something Stinks!!!

sanjuro-ronin had this to say on the “Way Forward” thread directed at the Wing Chun forum:

they are closed minded and arrogant AND ignorant about the reality of MA.
    I think you guys just need to grow up, stop trying to be such prima donas
    get over yourselves and grow up ( and grow a pair while you are at it).
    Maybe you WC guys should trade in the sand in your vagina for a pair of balls
    Everyone else sees you guys as the armchair warriors and drama queens that you are.
    You guys are lucky than ANYONE wants to moderate this desolate waste of cyber space that is populated by a bunch of whiny pussies.

Nothing came of it, and in fact, when I pointed out that this was very inappropriate multiple people said that I was the one that was out-of-line.

Now today Ali R. said this in reply to something said by JP:

No one would agree on that statement but you, because you hate everything about me. The way I look, the way I post, the way I present my wing chun etc……….
    He did not deal with the question at hand and everyone here knows that to be true, but you.

Granted, not the most respectful thing to say, but at least he didn't call anyone a p@ssy.

Sanjuro Ronin responded with this:

And in regards to this post, I know have my moderator hat on by the way, what exactly are you saying here when you state that "you hate everything about me. The way I look..." Please be very clear because you seem to be implying something very, VERY serious.

And this:
    Ali made false accusations and implied racism, that is far moire important that any WC silliness right now.
    We have a zero tolerance for that crap, even in the WC forum.

And with no further warnings directly to Ali R. he is suddenly banned from this forum.

It seems we went from having no moderation at all, to having some pretty heavy-handed moderation. And from appearances, this came from sanjuro-ronin, who isn’t even a moderator for this forum and certainly isn't one to be telling other people how to behave.

Something is not right here. Ali should not be banned.
    Last edited by KPM; 06-03-2014 at 07:15 PM.