Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Something Stinks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington View Post
    Personally I don't think Ali was playing that 'card'. My post, #18, gives my view. I do feel guilty he got dragged into the thread that I started as he stood up for me because, and I am not trying to go back to the other thread, some did not follow what I said and seemed (may not be the case now, now that people have settled down) to intentionally misunderstand what I said to derail the thread.

I would be extremely appreciative if he was unbanned and a warning given instead. Yes, I acknowledge what people say about what happened in the past but that was a long time ago and the comments that landed him with a ban this time, are open to interpretation. There was a lot of baiting going on in that thread which I made and Ali, IMO, was not the main culprit(s).
    Christ you really cant admit when you are wrong can you? You do have a serious ego thing going on don't you and really need to get over yourself

he got banned for behaviour similar before, sneaked back in (whilst still banned) and got banned again for the same thing, its not hard to understand not for most normal people anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Christ you really cant admit when you are wrong can you? You do have a serious ego thing going on don't you and really need to get over yourself

he got banned for behaviour similar before, sneaked back in (whilst still banned) and got banned again for the same thing, its not hard to understand not for most normal people anyway
    Frost is correct about Ali's history. I didn't read the whole thread (FRAT plus Paddington complaining that his opinions are not treated with their deserved reverence and read with extreme care against misinterpretation on multiple threads has become a real yawn fest) and don't fully understand what Ali did here but I don't really care if he were gone.
    Last edited by anerlich; 06-04-2014 at 11:44 PM.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    Frost is correct about Ali's history. I didn't read the whole thread (FRAT plus [1] Paddington complaining that his opinions are not treated with their deserved reverence [2] and read with extreme care against misinterpretation on [3] multiple threads has become a real yawn fest) and don't fully understand what Ali did here but I don't really care if he were gone.
    On [1], I did no such thing and in fact positioned my opinion as just that, my opinion. On [2], it was acknowledged that some people did not read what I wrote before posting. Also some chastised me for not clarifying despite the fact that I actually did that and had to repeat doing it due to their continued failed readings. On [3] when people such as yourself insist on placing accusations at my door which are not true, you but expect me to remain silent? I won't do that and will respond accordingly. In sum, d a m ned if you do and d a m ned if you don't eh anerlich?

The issue is that people came to my thread and engaged in a prejudiced reading of it that blinded them to the content of what I said. Don't mistake what I have just said, that is not a charge of racism. There is a pattern to yours and others behaviour and to be quite frank, it is one of harrying and bullying and intentionally misrepresenting what people say to attempt to embarrass them. The account of what has happened is in black and white and plain to see for all and I have nothing to be embarrassed about on that front, where as others do

I am forced to conclude that you (collectively) are just not very nice people but I am not going to let that stop me from taking part in these forums. If you do not like what I say and feel you cannot engage with me in a positive manner then just don't say anything. I more than welcome constructive criticism and if you feel you can't voice criticism constructively in a public forum, then feel free to PM me instead and save everyone else from such negative behaviour. Thank you.

EDIT: On the bit I place in bold, how can you pass comment on what I said and mine and others behaviour in that thread when by your own admission you have not read it fully? This is precisely why yourself and these other people are coming across in a very negative way. You (collectively) feel you are the majority here because your aggressiveness and antagonistic attitudes have pushed everyone else away. Just look at the sarcastic replies to the new member's honest questions about complimentary martial arts.
    Last edited by Paddington; 06-05-2014 at 02:33 AM.

On [1], I did no such thing and in fact positioned my opinion as just that, my opinion. On [2], it was acknowledged that some people did not read what I wrote before posting. Also some chastised me for not clarifying despite the fact that I actually did that and had to repeat doing it due to their continued failed readings. On [3] when people such as yourself insist on placing accusations at my door which are not true, you but expect me to remain silent? I won't do that and will respond accordingly. In sum, d a m ned if you do and d a m ned if you don't eh anerlich?

Been there! Done that! I was called "hysterical" and told to "get over myself."

The issue is that people came to my thread and engaged in a prejudiced reading of it that blinded them to the content of what I said. Don't mistake what I have just said, that is not a charge of racism. There is a pattern to yours and others behaviour and to be quite frank, it is one of harrying and bullying and intentionally misrepresenting what people say to attempt to embarrass them. The account of what has happened is in black and white and plain to see for all and I have nothing to be embarrassed about on that front, where as others do

I am forced to conclude that you (collectively) are just not very nice people but I am not going to let that stop me from taking part in these forums. If you do not like what I say and feel you cannot engage with me in a positive manner then just don't say anything. I more than welcome constructive criticism and if you feel you can't voice criticism constructively in a public forum, then feel free to PM me instead and save everyone else from such negative behaviour. Thank you.

EDIT: On the bit I place in bold, how can you pass comment on what I said and mine and others behaviour in that thread when by your own admission you have not read it fully? This is precisely why yourself and these other people are coming across in a very negative way. You (collectively) feel you are the majority here because your aggressiveness and antagonistic attitudes have pushed everyone else away. Just look at the sarcastic replies to the new member's honest questions about complimentary martial arts.
    Oh boo hoo effen hoo!

You make Keith look like the Rock of Gibraltar...........

HTFU.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y&feature=kp

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post

Been there! Done that! I was called "hysterical" and told to "get over myself."
    Oh and you too Mr Emotional.......... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y&feature=kp

ps. get over yourself

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    Oh and you too Mr Emotional.......... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y&feature=kp

ps. get over yourself
    And, again, you prove my point! If someone stubbornly "sticks to their guns" and continues to respond to people when they keep saying things that show they have missed the point or that are simply inaccurate, as Paddington has done, then the "group think" here labels them and tells them they are "Mr. Emotional" or mocks them with things like Oh boo hoo effen hoo!. That is harassment. It is negative, and unnecessary. And before you go telling me that I am "whining" as you are ought to do, go back and reread your own posts on Paddington's thread!

And, again, you prove my point! If someone stubbornly "sticks to their guns" and continues to respond to people when they keep saying things that show they have missed the point or that are simply inaccurate, as Paddington has done, then the "group think" here labels them and tells them they are "Mr. Emotional" or mocks them with things like Oh boo hoo effen hoo!. That is harassment. It is negative, and unnecessary. And before you go telling me that I am "whining" as you are ought to do, go back and reread your own posts on Paddington's thread!
    Boo hoo hoo, oh boo hoo hoo....... Effen boo hoo effen boo......

I have come to expect such playground behaviour and I am used to it having worked as a teacher in a number of tough schools, let alone having been active on these forums. I could request a ban for what are personal insults, constant harrying and what is, in essence, cyber bullying but I am not like that. I have a lot of patience and forgive easily, GlennR, so your baiting has little emotional affect on me and I will not respond to you as you respond to me. Thank you.

I have come to expect such playground behaviour and I am used to it having worked as a teacher in a number of tough schools, let alone having been active on these forums. I could request a ban for what are personal insults, constant harrying and what is, in essence, cyber bullying but I am not like that. I have a lot of patience and forgive easily, GlennR, so your baiting has little emotional affect on me and I will not respond to you as you respond to me. Thank you.
    I've tried to converse with you and you seem, as well as your pal Keith, more interested in getting one upmanship on myself and others by inferring that we aren't intelligent enough to understand your posts.

Sounds like a wanker, smells like a wanker, looks like a wanker..... probably is a wanker

Put that in your intellectual pipe and smoke it

...smells like a wanker...
    That might just be the most barf-inducing thing I've read on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by BPWT.. View Post
    That might just be the most barf-inducing thing I've read on this forum.
    It's an acquired scent

I've tried to converse with you and you seem, as well as your pal Keith, more interested in getting one upmanship on myself and others by inferring that we aren't intelligent enough to understand your posts.

Sounds like a wanker, smells like a wanker, looks like a wanker..... probably is a wanker

Put that in your intellectual pipe and smoke it
    No, that is not what I was inferring. As I suggested earlier, it was more the case of people coming to my thread with a set of prejudices that clouded yours and others reading of them. Indeed, as some admitted they did not even bother reading my initial post properly nor the replies I made to clarify my position. It is very difficult to take yours and others replies seriously when people have not actually read what they are replying to. It is that fact which makes some of these people come across as a little silly and stupid and that is completely down to their own choices and behaviour. Likewise calling me a wanker is not exactly becoming to adult like behaviour that can be said to be 'intelligent'. I cannot be held accountable for yours and others actions.

No, that is not what I was inferring. As I suggested earlier, it was more the case of people coming to my thread with a set of prejudices that clouded yours and others reading of them. Indeed, as some admitted they did not even bother reading my initial post properly nor the replies I made to clarify my position. It is very difficult to take yours and others replies seriously when people have not actually read what they are replying to. It is that fact which makes some of these people come across as a little silly and stupid and that is completely down to their own choices and behaviour. Likewise calling me a wanker is not exactly becoming to adult like behaviour that can be said to be 'intelligent'. I cannot be held accountable for yours and others actions.
    Yes, yes you were.

Sniff sniff......... A familiar odour wafts through the forum

As has been pointed out by Gene, this really ins't a democracy and it has been made clear, over and over why Ali was banned:
    Unfounded slanderous accusations.
    Return after being banned by using a different IP address ( more than one actually) without permission ( in effect sneeking back in).

There is really no reason for this thread to continue.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !