Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: To the moderator, enough is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    Hendrik starts a thread wrongly quotes Sifu lee Kong, and wrongly states that Sifu Lee Kong personally endorses Sergio to teach White Crane and then when found to be telling complete lies, Hendrik quickly deletes the entire thread so no trace of the facts can be viewed by anyone seeking to know the truth!

And that is what is wrong here. Hendrik should not be able to start a thread to push his barrow and then when said thread goes 'pear-shaped " for Hendrik because of his lies ... wham bam he deletes it ads if nothing happened!

How is deleting threads allowing people around here can figure out who is who?

I'm not on a witch-hunt here but I am concerned that when someone is clearly telling outright lies and fabrication and then factually proven to be telling lies ... those facts can simply be erased by the person telling the lies because that person got caught out red-handed!!!
    Ron, youve made your point

Give it a rest.......... its getting tedious now

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    So ..... Your saying you support Hendrik lies?
    No, I'm saying I'm far beyond caring what else either of you may have to say to each other.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Yes I agree the point has been made and clarified by myself elsewhere on the forum. I consider the matter closed having factually shown Hendrik for what he truly is.

I will now leave it up to Hendrick to further expose himself.

Perhaps the Moderators could close this thread before it gets removed?

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Not lost

Quote Originally Posted by Wayfaring View Post
    He said "gentlemen". He must be lost.
    Just sarcastic. It's the WC forum. How seriously can you take this stuff?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

A second mod thread here in a week? Srsly?

I guess my comment on the previous thread wasn't sufficient. But obviously, y'all aren't good listeners (or readers to be exact) which is terribly bothersome for a publisher like myself. It reiterates the old saying 'pearls before swine'.

The mods don't create drama. If anything, they are editors here. They delete and lock threads when they become so ridiculously catty that they are no longer amusing, even in that 'look at that member show his arse' sort of way. And they help me ban members that are just too cluttering. And our standards are pretty lenient. We allow for a lot. It takes a real clown to get banned here. And from the looks of things right now, we got a lot of clowns here. It's a cyclical thing, especially in the WC forum. Clown season. It's sort of like spring, but instead of blooming buds, we get ranting clowns.

It's a poor sportsman and a fool that blames the mods. Posting here is like stepping into a virtual ring. You spar. Sometimes you win. Sometimes you lose. Sometimes you get a bad judge making a bad call, but it was your choice to step in the ring, your choice to be judged. Don't be a sore loser when you get banned. Just find another ring to spar in. It's a world wide web. Maybe you can find one where the mods are easily bribed.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    I guess my comment on the previous thread wasn't sufficient. But obviously, y'all aren't good listeners (or readers to be exact) which is terribly bothersome for a publisher like myself. It reiterates the old saying 'pearls before swine'.

The mods don't create drama. If anything, they are editors here. They delete and lock threads when they become so ridiculously catty that they are no longer amusing, even in that 'look at that member show his arse' sort of way. And they help me ban members that are just too cluttering. And our standards are pretty lenient. We allow for a lot. It takes a real clown to get banned here. And from the looks of things right now, we got a lot of clowns here. It's a cyclical thing, especially in the WC forum. Clown season. It's sort of like spring, but instead of blooming buds, we get ranting clowns.

It's a poor sportsman and a fool that blames the mods. Posting here is like stepping into a virtual ring. You spar. Sometimes you win. Sometimes you lose. Sometimes you get a bad judge making a bad call, but it was your choice to step in the ring, your choice to be judged. Don't be a sore loser when you get banned. Just find another ring to spar in. It's a world wide web. Maybe you can find one where the mods are easily bribed.
    LOL, spot on - this is a very good and clear post! (funny too )
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

Oh my, arguments in the wing chun forum, who knew

The good news, this forum makes the main forum look like a closed academic review session....

Keep on wing chunning...

Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

To the OP, I agree, enough is enough.

Keep your bickering in this sandbox please.

You guys do realize that this section is the most contentious one here right?
    You guys argue a lot.

You should all meet up, beat the everloving crap out of each other and whoever comes out on top can say what he likes and the rest have to stfu.

makes sense right?

make it so. I honestly fear being the guy who has to clean out this sub forum.... lol

Also I feel kind of sorry for the mod who has hung in there and tried to deal with you maniacs for all this time.
    I probably would have asked Gene to ban a lot of you by now if I could be bothered to pay much attention to this rambling weird ass ranting that goes on in here.

Out!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Yes, angry clowns are very disturbing...

Name:  5aab95499cc8ce4b737408bcd93e2366.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  31.9 KB

Just sarcastic. It's the WC forum. How seriously can you take this stuff?
    I agree. It is the int3rn3tz.

It's a poor sportsman and a fool that blames the mods.
    There you go Hendrik, .... a bit foolish perhaps?

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    You should all meet up, beat the everloving crap out of each other and whoever comes out on top can say what he likes and the rest have to stfu.
    Kinda like thunderdome.

gene you could be master blaster

Name:  thunderdome.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  19.5 KB
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Shouldn't Master Killer be Master Blaster?

I feel more like this guy.

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Gene, one solution to a lot of these issues is to allow the person that started the thread to moderate it. You can set up forum privileges like that. If you are serious about allowing us to moderate ourselves and affording us the greatest degree of freedom possible, then this is perhaps the best solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington View Post
    Gene, one solution to a lot of these issues is to allow the person that started the thread to moderate it. You can set up forum privileges like that. If you are serious about allowing us to moderate ourselves and affording us the greatest degree of freedom possible, then this is perhaps the best solution.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dunno about that. We have had some history with that. One person used to start threads and deleted them when things didn't go his way.
    Careful- what you wish for!!