This thread kind of made me want to finally post this...

http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...ough-is-enough

As someone who rarely posts on these forums, I've gotta agree: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

All you guys do on here is argue. ALL THE TIME. I'm still trying to figure out what the moderators do here, because from where I'm sitting it's always looked like "nothing" with a side of "absolutely nothing," but what I can tell you is that you're alienating pretty much everyone who would prefer to participate in forums where every other thread doesn't devolve into something that looks like a ****ing contest between 12 year olds. Everything is a personal attack, any disagreement has to turn into some drawn-out thread-closing fiasco, and everyone's way is the right way because they said so and anyone who says otherwise is going to hear about how much of a douche they are until the thread gets closed or dies. I honestly don't know how many of you actually train vs just sit online arguing.

There is a community here with a lot of knowledge and a lot to offer, some great debates can be had and they don't have to turn into name-calling and passive aggressive douchebaggery, but mods, for real, you are pretty much flushing all of that good down the toilet by allowing every troll to just run wild. You need to draw some lines and start actually forcing people here into some kind of discipline, crack down on personal attacks like it's your job (it is by the way), because I can tell you, I want to post here, my training partners want to post here, there are a lot of people waiting on the sidelines wanting to participate in this forum who are just appalled at the conditions here. I'm on a lot of random forums, this is the only one I've ever seen that is so free-for-all that it lacks any sense of real community, and that's a shame. Just my 2 cents, I'll go back to not posting now.