Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear mods, why do you allow so much drama here?

I'm not on a witch-hunt here
    Oh, yes, you friggin' well are ...
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    Thanks but here's the problem: Hendrik starts a thread wrongly quotes Sifu lee Kong, and wrongly states that Sifu Lee Kong personally endorses Sergio to teach White Crane and then when found to be telling complete lies, Hendrik quickly deletes the entire thread so no trace of the facts can be viewed by anyone seeking to know the truth!

And that is what is wrong here. Hendrik should not be able to start a thread to push his barrow and then when said thread goes 'pear-shaped " for Hendrik because of his lies ... wham bam he deletes it ads if nothing happened!

How is deleting threads allowing people around here can figure out who is who?

I'm not on a witch-hunt here but I am concerned that when someone is clearly telling outright lies and fabrication and then factually proven to be telling lies ... those facts can simply be erased by the person telling the lies because that person got caught out red-handed!!!

And one last thing, my teacher is not Sifu Lee Kong .... he is my friend. My teacher is Sifu Lin Yuan Dun.
    First, my mistake. For some reason I thought it was your teacher.

Second, I was perhaps overly harsh.

The better way to say what I was saying is that you already made your point, and, while having no dog in this fight, I do believe your intentions are genuine.

The flip side is that making your point, I think this is a case where you kept pushing. Gene and the mods cannot follow up and investigate things said on the forum, and other members can't either. You've done what you can do. Pursuing people from thread to thread means you are deciding everyone else must take part. That's not your decision to make.

Additionally, you need to have a little faith in people. I don't listen to lineage wars and such by people on here, because anytime I don't have access to any first hand accounts or primary sources, I can't be certain who is right and who is wrong, what is a lie and what is overstatement or other things. It's not your decision to make, and by taking it into everyone's conversation, you're making that decision for everyone. I tend to assume people are often good, even when some of them make poor decisions, and hope others do the same with me. If there was a lie, it certainly does not have the power through geeky internet forums to harm his reputation in any real way.

Finally, just because some people choose to follow you on your cause doesn't mean it's their cause. It does become a witch hunt when that happens.

Anyway, I hope you have a good day and happy training.

Thanks but here's the problem: Hendrik starts a thread wrongly quotes Sifu lee Kong, and wrongly states that Sifu Lee Kong personally endorses Sergio to teach White Crane and then when found to be telling complete lies, Hendrik quickly deletes the entire thread so no trace of the facts can be viewed by anyone seeking to know the truth! --------

Facts:

Gm Lee kong meet with Sergio and Sunny So.
    Gm Lee kong examine YKSLT writing and set, in front of Sunny So and Sergio, and asking Sergio to stay low because Lee doesn't want to cause political issue on what he told Sergio and Sunny So.

Whatever Gm Lee kong endorses Sergio, that is their issue. Unless Gm Lee kong wrote a public statement with signature on the issue. It is non of others concern. And no one is Gm Lee Kong spokesmen represent him.

3. A Gm Lee kong private message to some one was post in this forum without the permission of Gm Lee Kong, Sunny So , and Sergio, violating privacy of them, the content was twisted using for attack Sergio and myself.

4. I have never deleted anything I post.

In fact, I maintain, since Gm Lee is known by his straight talk. I suggest Gm Lee kong needs to come out and clarify this issue. Not because he dont want to get involve with politic , end up those who is telling the truth of what is going on in the meeting between them , being accuse wrongly and ; those who twisted Gm Lee words to attack others intentionally for their personal agenda sound righteous and have right to attack others in a bullying manner.

No one can cover fire with paper. In today's internet era, people can find out facts
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-11-2014 at 12:56 AM.

Okay Hendrik, I ask you to do one thing to clarify your statements as made above. .......... Please contact Sifu Lee Kong directly (I'm sure you have his contact details as you claim to speak for him as well) and have him clarify your statements.

Simple!

Once this is done then the matter can clearly be considered closed.

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Yes I agree the point has been made and clarified by myself elsewhere on the forum. I consider the matter closed having factually shown Hendrik for what he truly is.

I will now leave it up to Hendrick to further expose himself.

Perhaps the Moderators could close this thread before it gets removed?

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    Okay Hendrik, I ask you to do one thing to clarify your statements as made above. .......... Please contact Sifu Lee Kong directly (I'm sure you have his contact details as you claim to speak for him as well) and have him clarify your statements.

Simple!

Once this is done then the matter can clearly be considered closed.

It is not my concern on what is between Gm Lee Kong, Sunny So, and Sergio in private. That is their private personal matter.

Since you post like a spokesmen for Gm Lee kong, as I have told you. Get His writing statement with signature and permission from him, sunny, and Sergio on you are using his private massage,

and post their permission here.

Until then you are violating their privately behind their back and stuck into others business which not concern you,
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-11-2014 at 01:09 AM.

Simple!

Or are you scared to contact him yourself???

Come on Hendrik you the one stating I don't have the right to post mentioning Sifu Kong Lee so contact him and get it straight from him direct then there can be no doubt can there? After all its you who dispute and challenge his word here!

You can close this matter once and for all and prove me wrong in public. All you have to do is contact Sifu Lee Kong for his statement!

If you don't then it can be reasonable proven and established that you have lied! It's now ALL UP TO YOU!
    Last edited by Minghequan; 06-11-2014 at 02:05 AM.

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    It is not my concern on what is between Gm Lee Kong, Sunny So, and Sergio in private. That is their private personal matter.

Since you post like a spokesmen for Gm Lee kong, as I have told you. Get His writing statement with signature and permission from him, sunny, and Sergio on you are using his private massage,

and post their permission here.

Until then you are violating their privately behind their back and stuck into others business which not concern you,

Hendrik, if it is GM Lee Kong, Sunny So and Sergio private personal matter, why you need come out to ask to get their permission. More, I cannot see any private messages with Sunny So and Sergio. Can you show them clearly ? Concerning about GM Lee message, I think if you have any doubt, you should go to ask GM Lee rather than barking here. More, do you have any permission from Sergio, Sunny So and GM Lee to hang their lunch picture in the thread "Sifu Sergio report on White Crane" ? Do you have any signature from GM Lee about what he said in your thread ?

Quote Originally Posted by ccwayne View Post
    Wayne,
    If you have time, can you please scan these from kong suk book for me?
    Hahaha, I am just steal his kungfu. If I got the book, I think I can do it in a night. Hahaha
    Wayne Yung
    2013-12-06 16:26
    Wayne Yung
    Terrible guy!!!
    I think I don't need to steal, and I just ask him. no one night, just at once.
    It is really "A theif claiming other as a theif". Don't forget you had mentioned you can steal GM Lee Kong kung fu in a night. Wow!!! Your ability is great, even GM Lee is still studying White Crane in his retired life, and you can steal his in a night Amazing!!! Don't you think GM Lee Kong knowing that or not? It is better you go to ask. Your claim to Shifu Ron is unreasonable, and it is also good you go to ask directly from GM Lee. GM Lee is waiting for you because your barking I passed to him already.

Stop complaining about the drama. I think they should make a reality tv show out of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel View Post
    All you guys do on here is argue. ALL THE TIME. I'm still trying to figure out what the moderators do here, because from where I'm sitting it's always looked like "nothing" with a side of "absolutely nothing," but what I can tell you is that you're alienating pretty much everyone who would prefer to participate in forums .
    Hi Miguel!

Thanks for your post. You make excellent points. Unfortunately, I think your expectations are too high. Maybe you saw the following thread? Maybe not? But here is what happened when a couple of people tried to suggest a change. And it made absolutely no positive impression on anyone.

http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...he-Way-Forward

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    Hi Miguel!

Thanks for your post. You make excellent points. Unfortunately, I think your expectations are too high. Maybe you saw the following thread? Maybe not? But here is what happened when a couple of people tried to suggest a change. And it made absolutely no positive impression on anyone.

Oh boo hoo..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    This guy.....

I tend to agree with the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    Hi Miguel!

Since the instigator of that thread was arguably one of the worst recent perpetrators of the behaviour he was complaining about, it is hardly surprising that his requests were derided.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

The answer is

Hello,

Several years ago I tried to moderate on a more involved manner.
    I deleted posts and threads where people made attacks on one another and which did nothing to further the art of Wing Chun.

Unfortunately, that is not what the majority of members here wanted.
    People seem to enjoy the tension and like to argue rather than, imho, either train or try to exchange ideas and or learn from one another.

As I have said on more than one occasion, this is YOUR forum not mine so I will defer to those who post here and allow them to mold the environment.

I have other things going on so I do not come here as much as I used to. I am reliant on members here to bring things to my attention and when they do so I will act accordingly.

However, this is your forum and until the majority of people desire change I will observe with sadness how childish some can be.
    Peace,

Dave

http://www.sifuchowwingchun.com
    Wherever my opponent stands--they are in my space

Quote Originally Posted by Sihing73 View Post
    Hello,

However, this is your forum and until the majority of people desire change I will observe with sadness how childish some can be.
    You are absolutely right Dave. The majority here that post regularly are not interested in any real change. That became very clear on the thread that I referenced above.