Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear mods, why do you allow so much drama here?

Hendrik, if it is GM Lee Kong, Sunny So and Sergio private personal matter, why you need come out to ask to get their permission. More, I cannot see any private messages with Sunny So and Sergio. Can you show them clearly ? Concerning about GM Lee message, I think if you have any doubt, you should go to ask GM Lee rather than barking here. More, do you have any permission from Sergio, Sunny So and GM Lee to hang their lunch picture in the thread "Sifu Sergio report on White Crane" ? Do you have any signature from GM Lee about what he said in your thread ?

Whatever I post in KFO is a public domain information Sergio has posted.

If Gm Lee Kong has objection, he and Sergio can settle it.

What is your position in stepping into others business and publicly post Gm Lee Kong private massage which discussing Sunny and Sergio private matter?

Do Gm Lee kong , Sunny, and Sergio give you permission to post their private matter in public? If yes, show your permission from them.

It is really "A theif claiming other as a theif". Don't forget you had mentioned you can steal GM Lee Kong kung fu in a night. Wow!!! Your ability is great, even GM Lee is still studying White Crane in his retired life, and you can steal his in a night Amazing!!!

Don't you think GM Lee Kong knowing that or not? It is better you go to ask.

Your claim to Shifu Ron is unreasonable, and it is also good you go to ask directly from GM Lee. GM Lee is waiting for you because your barking I passed to him already.

1. Sure, I had mentioned I can steal Gm Lee kong Kung fu in a night. The book I read is Gm Lee kong published book. How can that be steal reading a public published book?

2. You actually believe in my ability to steal Gm Lee kong Kungfu in a night? You must be confuse between reality and fantasy in that case. And given my too much credit on my ability.

3. Did I give you the permission to post my joking private message and twisted my intention?

Not as I have known.

4. It Doesn't matter what Gm Lee kong think about me.
    He published a book and has publicly released the book. It is a public domain information anyone can use.

5. Stop playing twisting middle man, you are not Gm Lee Kong spokesperson .
    I can tell you what Gm Lee kong's private view about you from other sources too. But I don't , because it is none of my business. And I careless on small talk behind others back.

I am more then please if you can Get Gm Lee kong to a public forum and let him make his statement , I am open to discuss with him in public .

6. You still owe me a public apology

A, on the spreading that I have not completed my YKSLT set training from my sifu, which is now proven false by evidence of video in this forum.

B, on getting your students and follower to hate and attack me by accuse me on leaking secret information to Sergio , a case which never ever happen. Since you know and meet Sergio and His sifu Sunny so, go a head get them to make a statement on did any secret information leak by me to Sergio and post it here.

7. Just because I disagree with you on Sergio and continuous to share with Sergio equally , and I publicly announce in this forum to isolate and don't want anything to do with any non public information. You started all these months of false accusation , smearing,...and international email chain campaign to attack me.

I leave it for the Wck researcher and historian to investigate from their neutral position on what is the truth.

This would be my last post on this matter.
    Best regards .
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-11-2014 at 07:53 AM.

Want to re-clarify that statement?

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    4. I have never deleted anything I post.
    ..... In today's internet era, people can find out facts
    For even MORE drama -
    Ok, I'll say it Hendrik- the fact is, you are a straight out liar. It is very well known that you have personally deleted maybe over a dozen of your own threads that you have started, which includes up to a hundred or so of your posts in the process.

(sorry to everyone, but sometimes I can only take so much BS. My last post on this thread )
    Last edited by JPinAZ; 06-11-2014 at 08:06 AM.
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

We don't.

You create it. This very thread reeks of "drama" as you put it.

If you folks don't want drama, don't be dramatic?

If someone posts a bunch of delusional crap, instead of berating them, (which by the way is pointless because 'internet') ignore it and let it drop.
    You want quality content? Post quality content.
    It's that simple.

And remember, you cannot tell an idiot they are being an idiot BECAUSE they are an idiot.

Have fun, be well, adjust your scope accordingly.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by JPinAZ View Post
    (sorry to everyone, but sometimes I can only take so much BS.
    You make good posts.

But...

...chasing people around because you disagree with them a lot is freeking annoying to everyone else except the three other people who are chasing the same people you are and arguing from thread to thread, so everyone else who reads it may find the people you find annoying annoying, but you get added to the list.

Which is a shame, because sometimes you make good posts.

I can understand Minghequan's take, he seems sincere, but frankly, most of the others arguing for him are doing so because it's their hobby, it has absolutely nothing to do with truth or fairness, because people who make their flame wars everyone else's business don't really care about fairness, they just want to argue.

John Wang takes nine times the BS you do without getting in a single flame war. Try harder.

I'm only saying this because there's a small group that, while capable of good posts, seem to think their spreading the truth trumps everyone else's time on this forum, and not only have most of them not been slighted the way they seem to think, but most of them seem ready to argue even without anything real to argue about. Five people totally messing up the forum, and you are a potentially good poster who is choosing to be in that group.

If you enjoy the argument, fine, just have some sense of when it becomes irritating to others who also have a right to use this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Faux Newbie View Post
    You make good posts.

But...

...chasing people around because you disagree with them a lot is freeking annoying to everyone else except the three other people who are chasing the same people you are and arguing from thread to thread, so everyone else who reads it may find the people you find annoying annoying, but you get added to the list.
    Fair enough. And some could say KPM's been doing that with me, even after he's Ignored me (haha). And if you recall I posted on this thread in the first page and was part of the discussion prior to Hendrik, so technically he followed me. But seriously, yes there are times I do call Hendrik out on what I perceive as BS and I admit I can go overboard at times or it gets things get heated. Sometimes warranted, sometimes not. But if you notice, most of the time H is the focal point of a lot of the mess lately. Not saying he's fully to blame or it excuses others, just pointing out the usual common denominator.

Which is a shame, because sometimes you make good posts.
    Thanks.

I can understand Minghequan's take, he seems sincere, but frankly, most of the others arguing for him are doing so because it's their hobby, it has absolutely nothing to do with truth or fairness, because people who make their flame wars everyone else's business don't really care about fairness, they just want to argue.
    Not sure if you include me in this, but just to be clear - I only talk for myself. I also understand Minghequan's take and for the most part agree with it. I just don't agree with his method or relentlessness. But, everyone has a right to do things in their own way. I tend to just skip past some of the longer the flame-war posts as I just don't have the time to read them all. But unfortunately, some actual non-flaming posts with good WC perspectives get lost in the fires and this is a bigger issue imo.

John Wang takes nine times the BS you do without getting in a single flame war. Try harder.
    I like John and respect his views even if I don't always agree with him. I'll admit, I do get the sneaky suspicion he does enjoy having a go with WC'rs here on occasion, and rightly so by the reactions he gets

To be honest, while I really do appreciate your intent, please don't tell me what to do. Telling me to try harder is a bit condescending. My goal is only to share my views based on my personal experience, whether or not everyone agrees with them - not to 'get into flame wars'. If you haven't noticed, that sometimes-more-than-not tends to just happen all on it's own around here. And IMO, the only real way to avoid flame wars here is probably to stop posting here altogether. You do realize this whole thread is smoldering and you stepped right in the middle of it?

I'm only saying this because there's a small group that, while capable of good posts, seem to think their spreading the truth trumps everyone else's time on this forum, and not only have most of them not been slighted the way they seem to think, but most of them seem ready to argue even without anything real to argue about. Five people totally messing up the forum, and you are a potentially good poster who is choosing to be in that group.

If you enjoy the argument, fine, just have some sense of when it becomes irritating to others who also have a right to use this forum.
    I appreciate your view. I never liked the term 'group', or placing people into them, as it unfairly categorizes/shoe-horns them where they don't always belong. For example, I bet I have very different views on WC than some of the people in this 'group' you put me in, even if I do tend to be in somewhat common agree with them on the subject of Hendrik being full of, well, you know what (if it's the Anti-Hendrik group you're talking about)

Not that I need to defend myself, but I'm pretty active in a lot of threads here and not all involve Hendrik. Well, they don't up until a point, then they most seem to slide that direction and become the Hendrik Show (which I think he enjoys very much) whether I'm involved r not. But if I get caught in the fire and end up calling him on his BS, that's my right - right or wrong

And FWIW, I think it's waaayyy more than 5 people 'messing up the forum'. But I appreciate your views and will take them into consideration - thanks for sharing
    Last edited by JPinAZ; 06-11-2014 at 09:07 AM.
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

Quote Originally Posted by JPinAZ View Post
    Fair enough. And some could say KPM's been doing that with me, even after he's Ignored me (haha).
    If every post has a dig that is part of an overall flame war, it kind of proves my point.

And if you recall I posted on this thread in the first page and was part of the discussion prior to Hendrik, so technically he followed me. But seriously,
    Ah, you are joking. And continuing a flame war. Double duty. Hm.

yes there are times I do call Hendrik out on what I perceive as BS and I admit I can go overboard at times or it gets things get heated. Sometimes warranted, sometimes not.
    First, you almost always call him and others out, as do others. Second, it can be warranted in regards to who you are arguing with, but totally unwarranted in regards to the sort of discussion others may actually like to have that have nothing to do with it. You are making the decision to be part of it for them.

But if you notice, most of the time H is the focal point of a lot of the mess lately. Not saying he's fully to blame or it excuses others, just pointing out the usual common denominator.
    If H were gone, someone else would take his place, and things stay the same. This forum was this way before H.

Thanks.
    No problem!

Not sure if you include me in this, but just to be clear - I only talk for myself. I also understand Minghequan's take and for the most part agree with it. I just don't agree with his method or relentlessness. But, everyone has a right to do things in their own way.
    But everyone also has the responsibility to not have their junk mess up everyone else's yard.

I tend to just skip past some of the longer the flame-war posts as I just don't have the time to read them all. But unfortunately, some actual non-flaming posts with good WC perspectives get lost in the fires and this is a bigger issue imo.
    Agreed, this is why good posters wasting their time on flame wars is silly.

I like John and respect his views even if I don't always agree with him. I'll admit, I do get the sneaky suspicion he does enjoy having a go with WC'rs here on occasion, and rightly so by the reactions he gets
    And yet, he almost always talks about actual kung fu. For all the talk about maximum efficiency here, I'm amazed at the expectation that flame wars cure the woes of Wing Chun.

To be honest, while I really do appreciate your intent, please don't tell me what to do. Telling me to try harder is a bit condescending.
    Agreed, but please don't use the presence of members as an excuse to mess up threads others are enjoying. When you, and admittedly others, don't make decisions for everyone on the tone here, then you have more to complain about, but since you do make those decisions by pretty consistently interjecting flame wars, then you have a lot more grounds to complain about being told what to do. I have never said one should never argue, but this is not one person's forum, and if members insist on every time certain people say ANYTHING, no matter how innocuous, they continue a flame war, they are making decisions for others on what the forum will be like.

If you, as a reasonable member, cannot reign it in, then why would you expect arguing with people you consider crazy to be a rational approach?

I'm on you because you are one person who could have an effect on this. You don't have to do what I say, but you don't really have a leg to stand on if you endorse and take part in something that defines the forum despite the wishes of others here. You can be mad at me for it, that's unfortunate, but I can take it. However, if this is gonna change, someone in each camp needs to break camp and be more forum member than holy warrior.

My goal is only to share my views based on my personal experience, whether or not everyone agrees with them - not to 'get into flame wars'. If you haven't noticed, that sometimes-more-than-not tends to just happen all on it's own around here.
    The forum is software, it does not continue flame wars. I see a tiny group basically persisting. That's not causeless magic, that's five people who want to argue. If the most reasonable among them would PLEASE break ranks, then it would be an even smaller number with a lot less reason to feel fanatical.

Again, John adds content and avoids detracting from it, and it works on the main forum. Sometimes, I understand that some things people say we will argue with. Every time? That's making a decision on the tone of the forum for everyone, and even if what we argue with is totally wrong, so is using the forum and people's time on it as a platform for what we wish to argue about.

And IMO, the only real way to avoid flame wars here is probably to stop posting here altogether. You do realize this whole thread is smoldering and you stepped right in the middle of it?
    First, when I started here, all the forums were pretty much like this forum, flame wars. This is the only one that is still just that. Guys like John are the reason. The brave troll fighters? They are trolling as well. I'm not expecting to avoid flame wars, I'm saying that the reason that they still define this forum is because a small group maintains that approach as the standard approach. If any good member decides they have better uses for their time, that seriously curtails the validity of the practice, as it has done on the other forums.

I appreciate your view. I never liked the term 'group', or placing people into them, as it unfairly categorizes/shoe-horns them where they don't always belong.
    True.

For example, I bet I have very different views on WC than some of the people in this 'group' you put me in, even if I do tend to be in somewhat common agree with them on the subject of Hendrik being full of, well, you know what (if it's the Anti-Hendrik group you're talking about)
    Most of the arguing is between two groups, I think probably most on both sides are fine people who are not paying attention to either the effectiveness of their mode of argument, or to what anyone else feels about the whole thing messing up a forum they might want to discuss on. As for your views on WC, they are far more interesting than what you think of Hendrick. I'm not asking you to drive content like a job, but I would suggest that posts about Wing Chun without also being posts about flame wars might serve as a better proof and a more effective tact than the current one. I think it is very easy to fall into the trap of never considering whether the argument that I am involved in is so important that everyone needs to be involved all the time.

Not that I need to defend myself, but I'm pretty active in a lot of threads here and not all involve Hendrik. Well, they don't up until a point, then they most seem to slide that direction and become the Hendrik Show (which I think he enjoys very much) whether I'm involved r not. But if I get caught in the fire and end up calling him on his BS, that's my right - right or wrong
    And it's other member's right to point out that your wrong if you do it beyond a reasonable amount or if you feed the pack that agree with you and feed into their accolades.

And FWIW, I think it's waaayyy more than 5 people 'messing up the forum'. But I appreciate your views and will take them into consideration - thanks for sharing
    I see five, maybe six, who are arguing on every thread. Do a count. Others may not be adding content, but only five or six are carrying on flame wars in pretty much every thread.

Talk about Drama!

Faux,

I got your point on the first post, and while I think you may have good intentions, the last post is just badgering and to use your words 'flaming' and 'continuing flame wars'.
    If you have issue with me dialoging with people that post here (Hedrik in this case), because as you imply, it stops others from having the 'sort of discussion others may actually like to have that have nothing to do with it' that's nonsense - I don't control other people. Are you now saying I have to assume what every other person on this forum considers a 'good discussion' every time I reply to someone?!? I understand not being disruptive for sake of disrupting, but that's far from me. And, isn't your hounding me about 'my actions' and how who and when I post to someone the exact same dam thing? I'm not stopping anyone from having the discusions the may actually like to have, so don't put that guilt trip on me.

While I agree it should be done with mutual respect, I am free to reply to anyone I like on any subject I chose. If you have an issue because I give a counter view point to a small portion of the 100's of posts Hendrik makes repeating the same thing over and over, I can't help ya. But I don't belong to any 'camp' or 'group' and sorry man, but I'm not going to be your scape goat here - find someone else. I gave you a chance and assumed you were genuine, but I'm no longer interested in your continued ad hominem or condescending stuff like:

"If you, as a reasonable member, cannot reign it in, then why would you expect arguing with people you consider crazy to be a rational approach?". - Translation: unless I conform to your way of doing things and 'reign it in' I'm unreasonable and unrational.

or

"please don't use the presence of members as an excuse to mess up threads others are enjoying." - Translation: I'm 'messing' up threads.

or

" You don't have to do what I say, but you don't really have a leg to stand on if you endorse and take part in something that defines the forum despite the wishes of others here" - Translation, I don't have to do what you say, but if I don't I'm a bad guy, In otherwords, you're right - I'm wrong

or

"I have never said one should never argue, but this is not one person's forum, " - Translation: you have some weird idea that I feel this is my forum. Hmm, I might argue the revers is true about you.

This is the first time we've ever dialoged - if you're trying to improve things around here or build good relationships, this isn't the way to do it. I'm not going to be your fall guy or listen to any more of this nonsense from you - good intentions or not. I gave you a chance, but you're no different than what you complain about, and to be frank, you can take your opinions of me and put them where the sun don't shine. Now you have a reason to complain about me!
    Last edited by JPinAZ; 06-11-2014 at 12:55 PM.

I had no idea calling you a reasonable person meant anything other than that.

Aside from that, your choice.

We need moderators that have cool heads, that are thick skinned and prepared to not reply, if they cannot do so positively and with a sense of emotional detachment.

It is not my concern on what is between Gm Lee Kong, Sunny So, and Sergio in private. That is their private personal matter.
    Okay ...... The why did you post a statement on this very same matter in the "Sifu Sergio White Crane Report" you posted here only to remove it when it went against you?

You see Hendrik you are the one who started this very discussion and involved you "friends" Sergio and Sunny So by originally posting that thread!!!

So to use your logic as shown above, you involved yourself in what you claim was a private matter that was not your concern!

Hendrik, you should relax, have a cup of tea and think about what you will post here before simply having "knee-jerk" reactions like this which open you to even more doubt and questioning and which by your very own logic and words prove you to be an outright liar and hypocrite!

You make this too easy, kinda of like shooting fish in a bucket!

Hendrik you and your words are your own worst enemy and you put your foot into your mouth every time you post!
    Last edited by Minghequan; 06-11-2014 at 05:00 PM.

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

I had no idea calling you a reasonable person meant anything other than that.

Aside from that, your choice.
    I have him on "ignore" status for a reason.

And people wonder where the drama comes from

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    I have him on "ignore" status for a reason.
    What reason is that, so you can follow me around and talk about me now stop? That's like 6 or 7 posts about me or in regards to something I've said since I've been on supposed 'ignore'. I could give a sh!t if you ignore me or not. But if you're going to, then keep some dam dignity, stop posting about me, and STFU already.

WF'g, can I get a bump?
    Last edited by JPinAZ; 06-11-2014 at 06:11 PM.

They create the thread, but they find a lot of people against them, leaving some bad information for the future historian and wck researchers to get those information. The only way they can do is going to delete them.

Today, we can see why they like to start a lot of their threads because they can control them, Like the "Sifu Sergio report on White Crane", there are a lot of evidence shown Hendrik telling lies. The thread is not good on him, then he deleted it because he wouldn't like the future historians and wck researchers to find his lies there.

They like to make use of each other to achieve their benefits. Hendirk and Sergio, Sifu Wayne Yung asked you to read, and see how you make use of Sergio to promote, and how Sergio being used to gain the mutual benefit below.

"佢行為己超越我的底線很多,離晒譜,簡直不知所謂,無中生有。跟佢的,盡段,佢黐線的", this show Hendrik you had done very very bad on Sifu Wayne Yung without any reason, and Sifu Wayne Yung claimed that you are really a crazy man.

KentChang, more about how they make use of Sergio. Hendrik and Sergio should read it. The following was posted yesterday and it was totally removed in the thread "Inside The Snake Crane Wing Chun Controversy", and the thread was created by Jim Roselando yesterday, and now is locked.

Originally Posted by ccwayne View Post
    1月28日

2014-1-28 10:36
    Robert Chu
    Why not meet with Sergio? Clear up things. Get the credit you deserve. I believe in you.
    I think you're doing a great job for our family.
    Again, I think its just a misunderstanding. Brothers sometimes fight and learn more about each other.

2014-1-28 10:45
    Wayne Yung
    佢行為己超越我的底線很多,離晒譜,簡直不知所謂,無中生有。跟佢的,盡段,佢黐線的

2014-1-28 10:47
    Wayne Yung
    http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...c-announcement
    A public announcement
    www.kungfumagazine.com
    A public announcement. The Wck information I present to the Wck world is based on the yik kam lineage and my own research and attainment for decades . I do not present any art of snake crane lineage because I have never study it and not in the position to present. As always, I recommended to wcners…

Robert Chu
    OK, but that doesn't mean you cannot do for yourself.

Wayne Yung
    所做的只被人取笑

2014-1-28 10:48
    Robert Chu
    Again, I only think that's just his way of saying he does not steal Snake Crane WCK

2014-1-28 10:48
    Wayne Yung
    Robert, I need to stop all related to him.
    That is what you think.

2014-1-28 10:49
    Robert Chu
    OK. Just cool down, brother. When the emotions are normal, you can sort out better.

2014-1-28 10:50
    Wayne Yung
    He can clean up with me. Actually, just a personal matter only. In the beginning with me only, later, with my scwc. Facebook not sufficient and need to post to kfo. hahah..
    Of course, I understand that. I was quiet last week, because I want to let time rinse it off. However, I didn't realize he posted to kfo. What means. Do all the people there knowing his relationship with scwc? Why put scwc in a bad position openly.

2014-1-28 10:52
    Robert Chu
    Be at peace, brother.
    I don't think people don't think much of it. Maybe you think too much of it?
    He's just stating he has no SCWC documents in his possession.

2014-1-28 10:53
    Wayne Yung
    I cannot stand for such behaviour. Will I bring out all his stuff to the public and saying I have no relation with him any more. IT is not the public matter. He should think who he is.

2014-1-28 10:54
    Robert Chu
    Yes, I see your side. And I see his side.

2014-1-28 10:54
    Wayne Yung
    Yes, your are right, people jut gossipping around then will forget. My point is that it shouldn't be occurred any way.
    Did I openly say anything even I am not happy with his actions ?

2014-1-28 10:55
    Robert Chu
    People don't know details and generally don't think so deeply.
    Most people just look at things superficially.

2014-1-28 10:55
    Wayne Yung
    I have my way to do scwc, and no need his help.

2014-1-28 10:56
    Robert Chu
    Of course. I just state for my opinion that you simply use Sergio for your own benefit, not let him use you, but you use him.

2014-1-28 10:57
    Wayne Yung
    Honest speaking, I never go to him, and just he came to me, try to make friendship, build up trust and take my things only.

2014-1-28 10:57
    Robert Chu
    HS?

2014-1-28 10:58
    Wayne Yung
    I don't understand what you mean above. I use Sergio ?
    Yes, it is HS. I don't know Sergio, and never to him before, just last night messaging only, is my first time message him.

2014-1-28 10:59
    Robert Chu
    I'm saying you take the opportunity to use him for publicity. That is all.
    Honestly, you and HS mutally benefited.

2014-1-28 11:02
    Wayne Yung
    Robert, did I do anything open to public ? He is 無中生有,似是如非 in our llast Saturday conversation only. Then he started the war.
    OK, if you took me in this way, I have nothing to say any more. For publicity, hahaha... Any actions on publicity I have done, but HS only.
    Hahha... simple thing become more complex, now I make use of this for publicity. Remember all we still in the chatting room and via email to express my unhappiness on him. I still keep my mouth shut. I am not happy with him why bring those stuff on the table openly.
    I have no intention on publicity.

2014-1-28 11:05
    Robert Chu
    Wayne, you will be Jeung Mun Yan, and HS is Jeung Mun Yan of YK WCK. We all know each other, we're all close to the same age. We will all be around for the next generation... we should get along.
    I still do not think your ratings have suffered at all.

2014-1-28 11:06
    Wayne Yung
    Any way, I have nothing more to say. Please see any benefit I can gain if I make use of this as publicity.

2014-1-28 11:06
    Robert Chu
    You are still a great star in HK!
    I am not saying the HS incident. That's already passed.
    I am talking to expose more about our SCWC family.
    Nothing to do with HS.

2014-1-28 11:07
    Wayne Yung
    hahaha... I am sorry I don't know I am a star in HK, provide that HS post more on me openly.

2014-1-28 11:07
    Robert Chu
    Sihing, you can be stubborn, too.

2014-1-28 11:08
    Wayne Yung
    OK, Robert, I know what I should do. anyway.

Robert Chu
    I think a lot of this is overthinking.l
    What?

Wayne Yung
    Let see whether I make use Sergio or not, that is what you think.

Robert Chu
    Yes.
    Its just publicity for SCWC.
    IN the west, you're hardly known.
    It will be tremendous benefit, overall. Many will invite you for seminars to teach.

2014-1-28 11:10
    Wayne Yung
    robert, I never contact Sergio before, never never, He just whatapps me before he depart for Europe last week, and last night is my first time to say to him after his sifu Sunny So calling me yersterday.
    OK! any way, you seems to bring another burning point up. No more to say. bye.

2014-1-28 11:11
    Robert Chu
    You're not angry with me, are you?

2014-1-28 11:12
    Wayne Yung
    You talk about me making use of others. hahah.... OK! I will never see Servio in my life. OK. Sure not to do. How come you think about me in this way.
    Honest speaking, HS is making use of him ,just like making use of me.
    I don't know him and no reason I need to contact him. hahahah...

2014-1-28 11:13
    Robert Chu
    I just say for publicity. Please don't misunderstand.
    I think you're sensitive now.
    I only wish the best for you Wayne.
    Please don't misunderstand me.
    I think maybe I don't quite say it right. If so, I apologize, Si Hing.

2014-1-28 11:17
    Wayne Yung
    OK lah! I need to work. Robert, I have my job, my family, my students, my classes, my scwc works, .... I am not a superman. I cannot accept that HS everyday, make so many utubes and bringing our a lot of what he think theory to educate people and ME TOO. I am really tired on his works. He has just his wck only. nothing else.

2014-1-28 11:17
    Wayne Yung
    Everyday, he send me utubes, telling a lot on his wck works.

2014-1-28 11:22
    Wayne Yung
    He has his dream in his mind. However, whether is is realistic or not, he cannot make clear of himself. He is really sick on wck. In OCt, we had discusssed about his daily posting. You had mentioned you didn't response his posting because you respect him. Me too. Actually, I have a lot of objection on his utube explaination. eg 7 bows : if the 7th bow use as what he said, the whole body will become unstable and falling forward, Why the ancestors not discovered that, because they tried and found out. You can see a lot tcma, never raised it up. Maybe White Crane.

2014-1-28 11:25
    Wayne Yung
    I can explaqin the YJKYM more detail than what he said. Richard and John enjoyed my analysis on how to bring the direct pushing force to the ground and how the ground force reacts. Hahah.. He just think he is superior than others, but never think we respect and not to object him only. Yes, he know how to use the right term name, but doesn't mean his explaination truely right.

2014-1-28 11:26
    Wayne Yung
    Honest specaking, on our relastionship, it is his intention to gain something from scwc only. I never approach him.

2014-1-28 11:31
    Wayne Yung
    MoMore, I never ask him any about Yik Kam, but he make use a lot scwc to re-assemble his ykwc. I also never ask his kuen kuit, but he a lot he is interesting ours. I don't mind to share with him even he is not scwc because I trust him before his public announcemtn. However, what he reacted.... hhahaha.... He also said my Jealous of Sergio. hahah... Robert, how come I make use of Sergio for publicity. Please tell me. Do I plan to do this? Or Do we plan to do ? hahah.... Now, no Sergio, nothing more related to him and you will see that.

2014-1-28 11:33
    Wayne Yung
    Time will show me any deal with Sergio. hahaha...
    無中生有,似是如非

In the past on Facebook, someone always makes yik kam wck analogy to 「笑敖江湖」story,

「葵花寶典」 = Ermei 12 Zhaung ,

「辟邢劍譜」 = ykwc kuit.

練「葵花寶典」,必須「自宮」。

No sexual life! Has he done that ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Hendrik, if it is GM Lee Kong, Sunny So and Sergio private personal matter, why you need come out to ask to get their permission. More, I cannot see any private messages with Sunny So and Sergio. Can you show them clearly ? Concerning about GM Lee message, I think if you have any doubt, you should go to ask GM Lee rather than barking here. More, do you have any permission from Sergio, Sunny So and GM Lee to hang their lunch picture in the thread "Sifu Sergio report on White Crane" ? Do you have any signature from GM Lee about what he said in your thread ?

6. You still owe me a public apology

A, on the spreading that I have not completed my YKSLT set training from my sifu, which is now proven false by evidence of video in this forum.

B, on getting your students and follower to hate and attack me by accuse me on leaking secret information to Sergio , a case which never ever happen. Since you know and meet Sergio and His sifu Sunny so, go a head get them to make a statement on did any secret information leak by me to Sergio and post it here.
    Hendrik, Sifu Wayne Yung had answered Keith KPM about your incomplete SNT. Do you find Keith KPM still asking Sifu Wayne Yung an open apology? The answer is on the "Sifu Sergio report on White Crane" thread that was deleted by you before. He explained clearly what complete and incomplete in traditional Kung Fu. That is your thread, and you should read it. I can repeat what he said.

1. your video not showing you play a complete set, but showing you play on and off, and seem what you are trying to recall. It is not a full set SNT.
    2. Complete or incomplete not meaning the form playing only. Sifu Wayne yung mentioned clearly, the way how to play and the application of the individual techniques in the form.

Keith got this answer and clearly he never asked Sifu Wayne Yung about any apology AGAIN. Today, hendrik, can you show us a full SNT playing, the way how to play and the application of that. If you cannot, you are still working on your ykwc SNT. You should know what I mean. Also, he real name of your ykwc is Ban Chun Cho's family wck, not Hendrik ykwc.

GM Ku and his people can play smoothly under a camera, why you cannot play it smoothly today under a camera. In KFO, sure no one see how you play a FULL set of your SNT smoothly, without any stop, think and play actions, there. You make your ykwc SNT mysterous and make use of Sergio to promote. For what ? ......

7. Just because I disagree with you on Sergio and continuous to share with Sergio equally , and I publicly announce in this forum to isolate and don't want anything to do with any non public information. You started all these months of false accusation , smearing,...and international email chain campaign to attack me.

I leave it for the Wck researcher and historian to investigate from their neutral position on what is the truth.

This would be my last post on this matter.
    Best regards .
    You should read what Sifu Wayne Yung ask you to read about his conversation with Robert Chu. I believe most people around including Keith KPM waiting for you OPEN apology to Sifu Wayne Yung.

I hope this thread will not be deleted in the coming future, because we need to let the future historians and REAL wck researchers to read.