Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: "Hendrik is on to": Deleted? (Zhaoyang Hand)

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    1. Haven't you read my reply to your email?

2. Haven't you read my reply to your Facebook message?

3. What is the point to post this post before get the facts?

Isn't this post show your true color toward who tread you fairly with reason ?

4. When I share, I have never had a string attached and no obligation. So, we are from different planet. That is for sure.

From your posts, I understand you are Mr. Perfect , the reference model who I need to look up to or else I get burn in hell. Sorry, i am not interested in this type of offer.
    Hendrik, I do not know why you attack me by this line "From your posts, I understand you are Mr. Perfect , the reference model who I need to look up to or else I get burn in hell". The only reference model I have suggested is one where you use a proper methodology and stop using this word 'fact'.

It is in my nature to be overly critical Hendrik, just as I am overly critical of others as well as myself. If you must know my true colours are a combination of red and black, split in two upon a flag along the diagonal and no, I am not perfect nor the best at wing chun that posts here.

Quote Originally Posted by JPinAZ View Post
    Hendrik, are you saying your sifu didn't even teach you one of the 4 ways to issue power in your lineage? Did you not complete the system? Who told you this 4th power even exists, or were you just guessing? How much of YK WC did you actually learn - only 75%??

Originally Posted by Phenix View Post
    Joy,

Yik Kam has 4 key points in issuing power.

SuK ------Shrink
    Laat ----- release
    Chaan ---- vibrate
    Dong----- Swing.

In my understanding, in my lineage, for passed 60 years not too many know these points, understand these key points, and the structure according to the points. to be able to generate it.

Thus, might be another lost art .......
    Originally Posted by Phenix View Post
    Thus, I have heard. Swing is swinging.

I guess there is someway to use momentum...... pendulum-ing? Just my guess.
    Wow, 2003 long time posting!!! This showed Hendrik a liar a liar a liar a liar again.

Sifu Wayne Yung always mentions that Hendrik never complete his ykwc SNT because Hendrik staying with him for few years for the scwc stuff to rebuild his ykwc SNT. Also, complete and incomplete, sifu Wayne Yung referred to the way how to play and the applications too.

JPinAZ, you are right, in 2003, Hendrik SNT arts maybe less than 75 %. Till today, we still cannot see how Hendrik does his Hendrik ykwc SNT in one smooth play. Even he can play the form, does it mean the way he plays right and he knows all the applications. Today, he can also make his Hendrik ykwc SNT from the SNT youtubes of GM Ku and GM Cheung both from Malaysia.

In 1998 Hendrik video, Sifu Wayne Yung mentioned he never see Hendrik play his SNT form smoothly.

I don't think this 1998 SNT video is a complete set too. Hendrik said this video was recorded in Robert's school. In case of anything happened on him, Rene Ritch, Robert Chu both keep a copy of that. The video there sure is not a completer SNT playing. There are a lot of stop, think and play motions there. Also, it seems a first time meeting with robert chu. It is likely ykwc and yipman wck exchange more than just recording.

Sergio Iadarola is singing Hendrik's song...

Sifu Wayne Yung always mentions that Hendrik never complete his ykwc SNT because Hendrik staying with him for few years for the scwc stuff to rebuild his ykwc SNT. Also, complete and incomplete, sifu Wayne Yung referred to the way how to play and the applications too.
    Base on all this new evidence presented by many parties, I have to agree with Sifu Wayne Yung's comments that on Hendrik's SLT video, Hendrik Santo's Yik Kam SLT was perform poorly and wasn't complete. Supposedly Hendrik and Robert Chu just recently met for the first time, and just few months ago, Robert Chu told Sifu Yung that he had never seen Hendrik's complete set of SLT. But in the past decade, Hendrik mentioned that he passed his SLT to Robert Chu. There's some conflict and confusion here.

Originally posted by ccwayne
    4. Robert Chu told me in the hotel room in October, he didn't see Hendrik full set SNT and ask me weather I watched it or not.
    Sifu Yung had mentioned Robert Chu's baisee story with the SCWC teacher, lasted less than two hours with the teacher, including time gossiping. During this short period of time Robert Chu watched the teacher performing SCWC SLT once, then copied and took away some SCWC document. Shortly after that, Robert Chu claimed that he learned a lot from SCWC school on WCI. Furthermore Robert Chu is presenting himself as an authority on the subject of SCWC to Sergio Iadarola. Obviously Sifu Yung has his reasons to be upset about this false presentation of SCWC to the public. Now, looking back these two events, people wonder why certain individuals would come out acting like a WCK authority in such short period time. Sergio Iadarola has fallen for this kind of story again by not researching to verify the source.

Originally posted by Hendrik
    5. Sergio open to public statement :

Just to make clear to all we have 2 Grandmaster saying that they see Emei and White Crane movements in the Siu Nim Tau set from 1848.

the last thing we want is to drag respectable grandmasters like GM FU of Emei or GM Lee Kong of Fujian White Crane into a political issue.

its just a reference for our research nothing more and nothing less,

GM Fu identified half of the KUIT to be Emei based and GM Lee Kong agreed that the term Zhao Yang in the kuit number 18 is a White Crane term and both saw their respective arts back in the movements of the 1848 set that are the facts nothing more nothing less.

Now, Sergio is singing Hendrik's song and promoting the Ermei 12 Zhaung as the origin of WCK. Before this Ermei, he once was a believer in Black Flag HKB nonsense as well. According to these links below, Kenneth Lin only has a few months Yip Man WC training under this Sifu Chung Che Man. One wonders about the credibility of Sergio who has 20 to 30 years of wing Chun experience was so easily misled by some amateur.

http://vtmshaolinbull5hit.blogspot.c...-chun.html?m=1

http://protectingrealshaolin.wordpress.com!

I suggest you guys speak for yourselves and STOP being other people into this without their permission, understood?
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    I suggest you guys speak for yourselves and STOP being other people into this without their permission, understood?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hendrik's missionary spamming and many of the the responses directed at Hendrik have really messed up this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Vajramusti View Post
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hendrik's missionary spamming and many of the the responses directed at Hendrik have really messed up this forum.
    No argument from me on that.
    It needs to stop.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !