Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "Hendrik is on to": Deleted? (Zhaoyang Hand)

1. You make sure you have the permission from Gm Lee kong, Sunny so, and Sergio to post their personal private message with private issue in public.

In USA it is privately violation without thier permission.

2. Go ask Gm Lee kong what he means exactly. Ask him to made a statement with his signature.
    Until then, it is yours words. Got nothing to do with him.

Sergio met with Gm Lee Kong and you are not. You don't even know what is going on. But speculate.

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    Hold on a darn minute Hendrik, It was you who started the "Sifu Sergio White Crane Report" Thread that you later deleted in which you quoted Sifu Lee Kong as endorsing Sergio to teach Lee Kong's White Crane.

This was proved to be a lie.

It was also you Hendrik that attributed a quote to Sifu Lee Kong on your Wing Chun Facebook which he never said and which could not be found!

That was also proven!

Lee Kong told me you are a "Mouse who takes whatever you can and that you should be ignored".

He also made this request that Sunny So clarify the lies posted in the "Sifu Sergio White Crane Report" thread that you started and then deleted:

Attachment 8702

Hendrik you are the only one wrongly using Sifu Lee Kong's words and reputation here, twisting them or making them up entirely!!!

Then you write saying that LFJ should not use or twist Sifu Lee Kong's words ... you are a pathetic hypocrite.

Seriously Hendrik how can anybody in their right mind believe a single solitary word you say or write when you lie so much and are constantly caught out telling lies?
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-15-2014 at 12:09 AM.

What matter is your shaolin and general Qi book are off target.
    And your "ZhaoYang" are so off target that it's not even in the same universe!!!

You really don't know what it actually means, represents and is used for do you Hendrik?

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Hendrik, I'll also go on record stating that you will also delete this thread in the near future!
    He won't be able to delete this thread, and I'm certainly not going to.

1. You make sure you have the permission from Gm Lee kong, Sunny so, and Sergio to post their personal private message with private issue in public.

In USA it is privately violation without thier permission.

2. Go ask Gm Lee kong what he means exactly.

Sergio met with Gm Lee Kong and you are not. You don't even know what is going on. But speculate.
    I don't speculate. I have no need to. But I do have have it direct. No I did not meet with Sifu Lee Kong but he and I do communicate quite well! That's how I know about your lies as told here.

Have you met with Sifu Lee Kong Hendrik? If not then maybe you should close your mouth before swallowing your own foot!

Hendrik to answer you clearly, and honestly .......

I have Sifu Lee Kong's permission to post his request of Sunny So and Sergio.

I am willing to sign a Legal Document attesting to same.

What about you Hendrik, are you willing to sign a legally standing document of your claims?

Answer me!

If you don't answer this question then everyone here will know that you are what we Aussies call "talking through your ass!!!"
    Last edited by Minghequan; 06-15-2014 at 12:15 AM.

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

He won't be able to delete this thread, and I'm certainly not going to.
    LFJ, That's great news.

Can I ask why he was allowed to delete all the other threads which did more than incriminate him but which actually proved factually that he was telling outright lies?

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

@Hendrik

Shaolin uses this term in the name of an entire system that is unrelated to White Crane.

Prove your Wing Chun did not pirate the term Zhaoyang in the same way you baselessly accuse Shaolin of doing.

Please Post Gm Lee kong , Sunny So,mind Sergio permission statement with signature up if you have them.

Hendrik to answer you clearly, and honestly .......

I have Sifu Lee Kong's permission to post his request of Sunny So and Sergio.

I am willing to sign a Legal Document attesting to same.

What about you Hendrik, are you willing to sign a legally standing document of your claims?

Answer me!

If you don't answer this question then everyone here will know that you are what we Aussies call "talking through your ass!!!"

LFJ, That's great news.

Can I ask why he was allowed to delete all the other threads which did more than incriminate him but which actually proved factually that he was telling outright lies?
    Everyone has the ability to delete threads they create. It is really unfair to everyone who posts in them.

But I recall when Kevin used to delete his clip threads, the moderator restored them once and merged them all into one that he couldn't delete. So I think moderators have the ability to recall the threads from the trash.

Thanks LFJ.

How can we get all of the threads Hendrik has deleted back into one thread???

As for Hendrik's:

Please Post Gm Lee kong , Sunny So,mind Sergio permission statement with signature up if you have them.
    Ha! I don't have to. I already told you I have Sifu Lee Kong's direct permission and am willing to sign a legal certified document stating so which is just as good as having his signature!

Hendrik can you please post Sifu Lee Kong's Signature verifyinh your claims? Can you post Sunny So's Signature vewrifying your claims? Can ypou post Sergio's signature verifying his claims?

If not then why not just make a legal statement signed by you as to the truth and the verification of your claims? It's not that hard to do. In fact, I will do one tomorrow ready to be posted! So its put up or shut up time Hendrik.

Stop avoiding the questions Hendrik:

Hendrik why did you delete the threads you started?

Have you met with Sifu Lee Kong?

Have you ever training in person in White Crane Gongfu?
    Last edited by Minghequan; 06-15-2014 at 12:27 AM.

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

1. My WCK is a fusion of fujian white crane and emei 12 zhuang, two mother arts,

2. Yuen Kai Shan history say, wck is from snake and crane

http://www.wingchunpedia.org/pmwiki/...KayShanLineage

3. There is no such thing of pirate in my Wck or YKS WCK. Because white crane is the clearly state as the mother art.

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    @Hendrik

Shaolin uses this term in the name of an entire system that is unrelated to White Crane.

Prove your Wing Chun did not pirate the term Zhaoyang in the same way you baselessly accuse Shaolin of doing.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-15-2014 at 12:22 AM.

1. My WCK is a fusion of fujian white crane and emei 12 zhuang, two mother arts,
    Great for you! Who did you train with in White Crane and for how long? What style of White Crane did you train in?

Who did you train with in Emei 12 Zhuang with and for how long?

So too is Sifu Yung's Snake Crane Wing Chun!

3. There is no such thing of pirate in my Wck or YKS WCK. Because fujian white crane is the mother art.
    Really then by all accounts with White Crane being the "Mother Art" that would make me a senior to you! Thanks for that Hendrik old buddy!

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    1. I try to give you face.

2. Nice try, but you are totally off , be it with shaolin or with general Qi book.
    Why did you delete the thread then?

Oh, and what's the address of that museum zuti keeps asking you for?

Hendrik:

Name:  10420070_773897725974610_5445185852940396340_n.jpg
Views: 430
Size:  57.0 KB

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post

3. There is no such thing of pirate in my Wck or YKS WCK. Because white crane is the clearly state as the mother art.
    Saying it doesn't make it so, Hendrik.

Prove that your Wing Chun didn't just copy these things.

Shaolin has the same/similar hand shapes and terminology but is unrelated to these styles. Prove that it's not the same case with your Wing Chun. How did they come into your Wing Chun? Who taught what to whom, when and where?

As it stands, you have the same slim evidence for your Wing Chun's connection to Emei and White Crane that other unrelated styles have.

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    [...] As it stands, you have the same slim evidence for your Wing Chun's connection to Emei and White Crane that other unrelated styles have.
    I think LFJ is partly correct here. From a strict epistemological point of view, Hendrik, you cannot really classify all of your work and claims as research proper. The literature review you engage in is to be commended but by itself it is not strong enough to make the claims that you do and nor is the interview based evidence strong enough to reinforce your position. It is good practice, in all types of research that has a strong interpretive part, to acknowledge that nothing is 100% nor a 'fact'. There is no escaping, from an epistemological point of view, this observation.

Yes, I used a big word above and I do so because it means I can use less words in my post and be more succinct; that is why big words come into being.