Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: "Hendrik is on to": Deleted? (Zhaoyang Hand)

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Fong;1271290

[ATTACH
    8719[/ATTACH]

Attachment 8720
    This notebooks can be bought in any book store in Taiwan for for 150 NTD's. I have one with Shaolin characters and stamp

Well, it appears Hendrik has kicked me out of his Facebook group. It is strange because I have spoken up about the positives of what he has shared as well as the negatives. I guess my critique of his historical method did not go down too well nor my suggestion on how not to antagonize people on KFO forums. No big loss I guess, just a shame I can't converse with them and ask questions like I had been.

[QUOTE=Paddington;1271303]Well, it appears Hendrik has kicked me out of his Facebook group. It is strange because I have spoken up about the positives of what he has shared as well as the negatives. I guess my critique of his historical method did not go down too well nor my suggestion on how not to antagonize people on KFO forums. No big loss I guess, just a shame I can't converse with them and ask questions like I had be///
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

No good deed shall go unrewarded!

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington View Post
    Well, it appears Hendrik has kicked me out of his Facebook group. It is strange because I have spoken up about the positives of what he has shared as well as the negatives. I guess my critique of his historical method did not go down too well nor my suggestion on how not to antagonize people on KFO forums. No big loss I guess, just a shame I can't converse with them and ask questions like I had been.
    Like any cult leader he cannot stand any disagreement , not a big loss .

Quote Originally Posted by Vajramusti View Post

No good deed shall go unrewarded!
    You know, it is really hard to follow this 'right mind, right speech' ideal because of excess relativity; what is considered 'right' by one is considered 'wrong' by another. No matter, I'll just keep trying to fragment my self as far as possible.

LOL Which one of his group would that be that? Just like here with his disappearing threads trick, he's created & deleted over a dozen 'groups' on FB...
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

Nonsense! The internet eats them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    4. I have never deleted anything I post.

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    Nonsense! The internet eats them.
    It was the dog. The dog I tell you. He started out with my homework, and now has progressed on to internet discussion threads.

1. Haven't you read my reply to your email?

2. Haven't you read my reply to your Facebook message?

3. What is the point to post this post before get the facts?

Isn't this post show your true color toward who tread you fairly with reason ?

4. When I share, I have never had a string attached and no obligation. So, we are from different planet. That is for sure.

From your posts, I understand you are Mr. Perfect , the reference model who I need to look up to or else I get burn in hell. Sorry, i am not interested in this type of offer.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-16-2014 at 07:33 PM.

Isn't this post show your true color toward whoever help you and tread you fairly with reason ?
    Simple Hendrik, post it all here and let us make the decisions and by the way what in the Blue Hell do you mean by "tread you fairly with reason"??? I mean WTF?

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    Simple Hendrik, post it all here and let us make the decisions and by the way what in the Blue Hell do you mean by "tread you fairly with reason"??? I mean WTF?
    1. It is none of your business.
    2. I don't need your approval .

1. It is none of your business.
    2. I don't need your approval .
    1/. When you post here on a public forum of which I and many others are contributing members you "Make it our business" ... what about that don't you understand?

If you don't want to make it our business then simple, don't bloody post here!

2/. Great! Then stop trying so hard to prove yourself here as it sure looks like your hanging out for people to validate and approve of you! Otherwise, you remain simply a "Story-Teller", "Show-Boater" acting like a petulant little child seeking approval and attention!
    Last edited by Minghequan; 06-16-2014 at 08:43 PM.

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

4. When I share, I have never had a string attached and no obligation. So, we are from different planet. That is for sure.

From your posts, I understand you are Mr. Perfect , the reference model who I need to look up to or else I get burn in hell. Sorry, i am not interested in this type of offer.
    Is there anyone you dont turn on?

Seriously, you need to have a good look at yourself

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    Is there anyone you dont turn on?

Seriously, you need to have a good look at yourself
    Yes, a good look ,but I doubt he is capable to do that

I think you mean "who treats you fairly with reason".

But Hendrik, that is not you! When you delete threads you also delete the posts of everyone who participated in them. That includes Paddington. Who are you to delete someone else's posts on here? You are not a moderator.

You don't treat anyone fairly when you delete all their posts. And then you lie about it and deny deleting anything. The type of behavior is very low.