Thread: The Hendrik Santo Thread

The Hendrik Santo Thread

As Hendrik has a notorious habit and track record of starting a thread and then deleting its content when it does not go his way, this thread can be used to copy and paste all responses and discussions which he may be likely to delete within the future.

It would be a good idea to list the name of the thread you are copying and posting here along with the posts you make.

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Hi Ron, sorry to jump in here but rather than start a new thread I thought I would post here instead.

Hendrik, I think you should follow PalmStriker's lead and perhaps have one thread that you update with any new stuff or further comments. I really like PalmStriker's threads where he sticks to just updating a single thread that is dedicated to a given theme. When you update said thread it will suddenly be put back to the top of the board, so you don't need to worry about visibility and threads disappearing to page two.

I would, however, be cautious about just posting 'bump' posts to manipulate the board hierarchy, as it is considered poor 'online' etiquette.

It's easier for Hendrik to sacrifice smaller portions of information if he keeps creating separate threads and has to delete one. If he puts it all into one thread and gets cornered in his lies and nonsense, then he'll have to delete everything he posts... He's not gonna do that.

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    It's easier for Hendrik to sacrifice smaller portions of information if he keeps creating separate threads and has to delete one. If he puts it all into one thread and gets cornered in his lies and nonsense, then he'll have to delete everything he posts... He's not gonna do that.
    That is a shame LFJ because I do see, as do others, merit in his endeavors and some of what he has shared. It is ironic because I feel that if he did what you, I and others suggest, he is more likely to achieve what he wants to achieve.

You can but lead the horse to water, non?

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington View Post
    That is a shame LFJ because I do see, as do others, merit in his endeavors and some of what he has shared. It is ironic because I feel that if he did what you, I and others suggest, he is more likely to achieve what he wants to achieve.

You can but lead the horse to water, non?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Responding to Hendrik's superfluous posts just continues the mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Vajramusti View Post
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Responding to Hendrik's superfluous posts just continues the mess.
    Strike the word superfluous as redundant.

Yeah, like it's really important to see all that crap a second time and make it non-removable.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!