Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fujian white crane and wing chun a comparrision

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    All of these material are from WCK SNT without any other add in.
    GM Fu had recognized the emei part of elements within the SNT. The fujian white Crane part of SNT is the common denominator of fujian crane as in the above video. As it, it is Wck.
    add in CLF Kuit
    add in SCWC kuit
    add in fabricated simpilfied Chinese characters.
    add in Emei elements then add in GM Fu's signature, a non-WC person.
    add in crane speculation.
    add in a few lol's
    this is Hendrik's 2014 WC technology he developed for his 1848 Emei WC.

On more time

Hendrik, earlier you posted a quite pointed accusation in my direction questioning my integrity and my right to White Crane.

So to answer your attempt at defaming me I attach below just a handful of my relevant qualifications.

I have nothing to hide Hendrik.

Can you now post your own so that we can all know you are a person of honour with nothing to hide?

Attachment 9128

Here are some of mine now lets see yours!!!

Grandmaster Hendrik wrote:

Beside you are not a wcner, keep asking stupid questions, what have you contribute?
    Be careful what you wish for!

As for my Wing Chun.I have never trained in Wing Chun? Are you so sure? Okay Grandmaster Hendrik, oh wise and all seeing one let me enlighten you ... I will answer you directly and honestly:

I actually originally trained in Wing Chun with my initial Instructor being one Guy Burton. I did this training in the Northern territory of Australia. This training was for a one and a half year period.

In my home town of Wellington I trained with Sifu David Parkes, himself a student of Sifu Jim Fung. (photo's can be supplied as proof)

I have trained more recently with Sifu Trey Woodford and have been certified in the techniques of the Ip Man, Sum Nung, Yuen Kay Shan lineages with the Certification issued 15th November 2013.

So Grandmaster Hendrik. I have ANSWERED YOUR QUESTIONS and wrongful and Defaming Accusations here in plain "black & white" .

Unlike you, I have nothing to hide and I unlike you do not need some lackey's (KF Fighter & Jim etc) to answer for me.

So Grandmaster Hendrik having fully answered your questions / accusations please answer my questions as outlined below:

1/. Have you Grandmaster Hendrik ever actually trained in White Crane and with whom for how long? (not that hard to answer!)

2/. Have you Grandmster Hendrik ever actually trained in Emei and with whom for how long? (Not that hard to answer!)

3/. Have you Grandmaster Hendrik physically met and trained with Sergio? (Not that hard to answer!)

Three questions.

* The first one can be answered with a yes or no and whom and how long. Pretty simple and very, very easy to answer!

* The second one can be answered with a yes or no and whom and how long. Pretty simple and very, very easy to answer!

* The third one can be answered with a yes or no. Pretty simple and very, very easy to answer!

Even one such a you should be able to answer these three simple questions!

Or will you avoid giving honest an factual answers like you have all along here?

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way