Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: Ip Man Wing Chun?

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    I think you are just incapable of understanding this type of thinking. Graham explained it sufficiently in his post, I think it was, #481 at the top of page 33.
    Some people get it and some people don't BPWT.

You are one that does not!
    "Ving Tsun is a horse not everybody can ride"

Wong Shun Leung.

Quote Originally Posted by BPWT.. View Post
    I think you're just repeating what PB told you, you haven't explained it by answering the questions I asked.

Answering means giving more than just:

"you are wrong."
    "It doesn't."
    "Little Ting...blah blah blah."
    "you don't understand."
    "WSL deliberately taught incorrect stuff in his seminars, so don't watch those as examples."
    "Your concepts are wrong."
    Oh no! Calm down diddums!

Name:  Crying-Baby-001.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  15.7 KB

Wong Shun Leung.

I see you and KPM were the first to respond to Sanjuro's question. That figures!

Wong Shun Leung.

And in post #486 and onwards I responded, explaining what I don't understand about what he'd said.
    Most of your posting in this thread has been leading, trying to get us to agree with you that we view the dummy as a model of a human, for some reason. Perhaps to validate your system by having us agree? If you try to just understand this different type of thinking, rather than lead us to an answer you want, maybe you'd get it... but I think the LTWT stuff has clouded your mind. So you just don't get it. Maybe if you had personal instruction...

You guys told me to ignore it, saying WSL didn't teach correctly on his own seminars.
    That is not what was said.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham H View Post
    Oh no! Calm down diddums!

Name:  Crying-Baby-001.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  15.7 KB
    See, that is what cause us headaches...
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by Graham H View Post
    I see you and KPM were the first to respond to Sanjuro's question. That figures!
    Sure we were. We have to listen to you doing your best to insult us. Which is a remedial way for a 40-year-old to act, but that's life I guess. There's no need to worry, however, Graham; Sanjuro already said that "acting like an arsehole won't get you banned."

Most of your posting in this thread has been leading, trying to get us to agree with you that we view the dummy as a model of a human.... So you just don't get it. Maybe if you had personal instruction...
    This is not really true, you know. I told you how I saw things... you and Graham said I was wrong. I explained why I think the way I do, and then explained why I don't agree with your take on things. I don't care if you agree with me - I just don't understand why you don't, in light of the fact that footage of WSL seems to go against some of what you've said.

In response to all of this, you guys return to the insults... which is what always happens with you two.

That is not what was said.
    You said that WSL had said there's footage of him that is "not correct" VT. No?
    Graham told me we shouldn't put much stock in footage of WSL, that it should be "left in the past."

Weird stuff.

Sure we were. We have to listen to you doing your best to insult us. Which is a remedial way for a 40-year-old to act, but that's life I guess. There's no need to worry, however, Graham; Sanjuro already said that "acting like an arsehole won't get you banned."
    From most people's perspective, Graham's insults and your patronizing "remedial way for a 40 year old to act, but that's life I guess" comments are about on the same level. Of course I'm sure your view of yourself is much more complimentary.