Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Ip Man Wing Chun?

Quote Originally Posted by Graham H View Post
    Really BPWT? You really haven't got the faintest idea of anything have you? Your post made me LOL!
    Happy to bring some joy to your day. But why not inform us? In another thread you said you were disappointed by the high prices, politics and marketing in Ving Tsun these days... and then you decide to go independent... not sure what that means... that PB pulled a Keith Kernspecht and upped his prices?

You remind of a playground bully that's been beat up and trying to restore previous status. It is funny though to read your squirmy efforts.
    You had a strange upbringing it seems, Graham. All this talk of playgrounds and bullies and being beaten up. Venting from a little projection, maybe? I won't joke about it, as bullying is serious and a terrible problem for the young. Sorry if you were on the receiving end. But try and break the cycle, yeah? Maybe not be such a school boy on the forums?

Quote Originally Posted by BPWT.. View Post
    Happy to bring some joy to your day. But why not inform us? In another thread you said you were disappointed by the high prices, politics and marketing in Ving Tsun these days... and then you decide to go independent... not sure what that means... that PB pulled a Keith Kernspecht and upped his prices?

You had a strange upbringing it seems, Graham. All this talk of playgrounds and bullies and being beaten up. Venting from a little projection, maybe? I won't joke about it, as bullying is serious and a terrible problem for the young. Sorry if you were on the receiving end. But try and break the cycle, yeah? Maybe not be such a school boy on the forums?
    Nope his prices are always the same but yes, I don't like that side of Ving Tsun. Nothing to do with PB. He's only making a living like the rest of us.

The next bit is not worth a reply.
    "Ving Tsun is a horse not everybody can ride"

Wong Shun Leung.

Quote Originally Posted by Rik-M View Post
    just no graham said it so we don't like it!
    Maybe if I was these guys people would think I was talking sense.

Name:  Leung-Ting-and-Keith-Kernspecht.jpg
Views: 1580
Size:  79.4 KB

Wong Shun Leung.

Maybe if I was these guys people would think I was talking sense.
    Well, it's all German and weird English, so maybe they would.

Quote Originally Posted by Rik-M View Post
    Wow, you guys get so wound up by Graham that you can't even take a step back to contemplate that he might be talking sense. There seems to be no debate over the information that he presents, just no graham said it so we don't like it!
    Small-mindedness will forever hold people back, with an open mind you stand some chance to learn.
    Have to agree with Rik here. Graham does talk ALOT of sense but you guys are so wrapped up in your sticky glue hand wristing ways your ignorant to the truth....either that or just plain thick!

Name:  tumblr_m6rk8ykThF1ru5cfso1_500.jpg
Views: 1097
Size:  42.6 KB

Well, it's all German and weird English, so maybe they would.
    German, weird english and high pitched whining cantonese in their case! lol

Wong Shun Leung.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil-Y View Post
    Have to agree with Rik here. Graham does talk ALOT of sense but you guys are so wrapped up in your sticky glue hand wristing ways your ignorant to the truth....either that or just plain thick!
    Common sense is uncommon in many VT lineages.

Wong Shun Leung.

One of Graham's students, by any chance, Neil?

You know, those 'of the faith' always believe others are ignorant of 'the truth'. You see it with religious nuts all the time. Which has always served as a nice parallel for some PB students, like Graham, who seem to bestow God-like greatness on poor Philipp.

Well, until he gives than a dressing down for their internet shenanigans

If you drink from Graham's Goblet of Truth... umm, okay. It's up to you.

But this was the same chap (Graham), of course, who told us that blind-folded Chi Sau was, in no uncertain terms, "Bullsh!t" and nothing more than a "marketing gimmick" used by people who didn't understand what Chi Sau was really for (one of Graham's mantras)... until that is, PB set him straight on the matter, of course.

All of that said, even a broken clock tells the correct time twice a day... so yes, Graham is not always wrong. Though why he keeps going on about schoolyards and school boys, etc, is a little worrying.

Actually, I see you ARE a student of Graham's. And you keep writing about 'wristing'... anything you boys want to share with the rest of us? LOL

You know, those 'of the faith' always believe others are ignorant of 'the truth'. You see it with religious nuts all the time. Which has always served as a nice parallel for some PB students, like Graham, who seem to bestow God-like greatness on poor Philipp.

Well, until he gives than a dressing down for their internet shenanigans

If you drink from Graham's Goblet of Truth... umm, okay. It's up to you.

But this was the same chap (Graham), of course, who told us that blind-folded Chi Sau was, in no uncertain terms, "Bullsh!t" and nothing more than a "marketing gimmick" used by people who didn't understand what Chi Sau was really for (one of Graham's mantras)... until that is, PB set him straight on the matter, of course.

All of that said, even a broken clock tells the correct time twice a day... so yes, Graham is not always wrong. Though why he keeps going on about schoolyards and school boys, etc, is a little worrying.
    FYI Barry, Neil had been involved in other Wing Chun circles before finding his way in the WSL lineage.

....................and yes as I have a teacher his purpose is to correct my errors and it's something I pay attention to daily.

The problem with you is that you are so stupid you can't see past Leung Tings underpants elastic!

Wong Shun Leung.

Please stop talking about men's underpants.

Forum's are all fun and games until someone gets 'wristed'

[QUOTE=BPWT..;1272576]One of Graham's students, by any chance, Neil?

Ok you busted me I am one of Grahams students! In fact I'm a closed door student and have had a Bai Si (tea ceremony) in which I put £1000 in a little red envelope for him so I could sit next to him at the dinner table. I've learned how to cultivate my chi and transmit it through my finger tips as well as refining my sensitivity so I can feel an attack with my forward energy then redirect it before I unleash my fa ging chain punching.

I have trained in various lineages over 15 years or so but 14 of those years were wasted in my eyes learning Wing Chun that was in effective and useless. Not so much now....and that's thanks to Graham.

[QUOTE=Neil-Y;1272580]
    In fact I'm a closed door student and have had a Bai Si (tea ceremony) in which I put £1000 in a little red envelope for him so I could sit next to him at the dinner table. I've learned how to cultivate my chi and transmit it through my finger tips as well as refining my sensitivity so I can feel an attack with my forward energy then redirect it before I unleash my fa ging chain punching.
    You are a very lucky person as only "closed door" students that can tap into this secret energy will progress to Wing Chun Enlightenment.

When I teach you Bil Jee or the secret 4th form you will discover the hidden methods of power generation and structure when 10 men will not be able to push you over!

Wong Shun Leung.

Quick question " where has the fascination with closing one's eyes during chi sau come from?"
    Surely there can be no benefit, as during chi sau surely you must be training to enhance ones skills for the fight not impeding one's senses.

[QUOTE=Graham H;1272581]
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil-Y View Post

You are a very lucky person as only "closed door" students that can tap into this secret energy will progress to Wing Chun Enlightenment.

When I teach you Bil Jee or the secret 4th form you will discover the hidden methods of power generation and structure when 10 men will not be able to push you over!
    I have seen many you tube videos of this Chi Sau domino energy, surely this can only be achieved by a 7th level master with the correct parentage!