Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Ip Man Wing Chun?

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    You started the whole process and have been the main instigater Graham, and you can't even see that!
    Of course he can see it, KPM. It was his intention.

Graham, and you can't even see that!
    Oh yes I can....................

Name:  clown-1z8fobl.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  33.0 KB
    "Ving Tsun is a horse not everybody can ride"

Wong Shun Leung.

No, you get over yourself Glenn. Behaving badly and then blaming others when they call you on it is pretty juvenile. Its really a "catch 22" here. We have people that just can't seem to carry on a civil conversation without turning it into an argument or insulting other people. If someone tries to counter their BS, then they get drawn into the argument and end up being part of the problem. If people point out their bad behavior and try to get things to change a little they are told to "get over themselves" or "harden the fxck up." If someone tries to stay above the fray, keep things as civil as possible and encourage others to do the same they are told they have a "condescending tone." Its becoming pretty apparent that nothing is going to change here until a moderator comes in with an iron fist and shakes things up.
    Its all about opinion.

I dont think iv done anything wrong, just tried to lighten up you and Pads uber-serious-pseudo-intellectual approach

Your opinion seems to be that ive "behaved badly", "blamed others" and "insulted people".... i see it as a light hearted poke at the pair of you
    So fine, call the moderators in to unleash their unbridled fury..... if i cant have a bit of fun on here im happy to leave

No, you get over yourself Glenn. Behaving badly and then blaming others when they call you on it is pretty juvenile. Its really a "catch 22" here. We have people that just can't seem to carry on a civil conversation without turning it into an argument or insulting other people. If someone tries to counter their BS, then they get drawn into the argument and end up being part of the problem. If people point out their bad behavior and try to get things to change a little they are told to "get over themselves" or "harden the fxck up." If someone tries to stay above the fray, keep things as civil as possible and encourage others to do the same they are told they have a "condescending tone." Its becoming pretty apparent that nothing is going to change here until a moderator comes in with an iron fist and shakes things up.
    Like I said, you are just as bad and I agree with Glenda. You need to get over yourself!

Wong Shun Leung.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham H View Post

Bwahahhahahah

There is something wrong with people who are so clingy on a message board that they can't remain unaffected by other people's posting styles.

I read what people say, post what I want, and move on. Getting your panties in a bunch over someone disrespecting your opinion on the internet is stupid.

Name:  51962016.jpg
Views: 426
Size:  77.8 KB

You know how it is, sometimes the trolls can't be ignored...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by BPWT.. View Post
    You know how it is, sometimes the trolls can't be ignored...
    Wow, you guys get so wound up by Graham that you can't even take a step back to contemplate that he might be talking sense. There seems to be no debate over the information that he presents, just no graham said it so we don't like it!
    Small-mindedness will forever hold people back, with an open mind you stand some chance to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Rik-M View Post
    There seems to be no debate over the information that he presents, just no graham said it so we don't like it!
    His main assertion is that others have things wrong and that the method he has is correct. So I wouldn't say there's no debate over his 'information'. In this very thread he implies people are wrong, ignores what they actually said, and then says, well, that most answers others gave "were correct."

He's all over the place, and rarely talks "sense." Often he just talks BS and comes here with the intention of insulting others. Now that he's seemingly left PBVT to create... Graham H Ving Tsun.... God only knows what rubbish he'll come up with next.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    Its all about opinion.

I dont think iv done anything wrong, just tried to lighten up you and Pads uber-serious-pseudo-intellectual approach

Your opinion seems to be that ive "behaved badly", "blamed others" and "insulted people".... i see it as a light hearted poke at the pair of you
    So fine, call the moderators in to unleash their unbridled fury..... if i cant have a bit of fun on here im happy to leave
    GlennR, you are not the worst offender and I really enjoy reading your posts that contain substantive points. I guess from my perspective I would like to see some semblance of forum etiquette or 'online etiquette' adhered to and it has nothing to do with wing chun but rather how online communication works and how miscommunication, flames and conflict online can be avoided.

I welcome humor but that is not what we are seeing on these forums. What we see are outright attacks on other forum users and behaviour that disrupts the conversation of others and shuts it down. Take some of the examples in this thread where Graham contradicts himself and ignores where people agree with him just to antogonise and disrupt the conversation. He even admits it and revels in it and it is not the simple case of trying to lightly poke people for humors sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham H View Post

----------------

---------------------------------------------------Great selfie pic of Graham!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vajramusti View Post
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Funny? Not!
    That is northeastern tribal tomahawk.
    Nice club! https://www.google.com/search?q=war+...w=1440&bih=799

Quote Originally Posted by BPWT.. View Post
    His main assertion is that others have things wrong and that the method he has is correct. So I wouldn't say there's no debate over his 'information'. In this very thread he implies people are wrong, ignores what they actually said, and then says, well, that most answers others gave "were correct."

He's all over the place, and rarely talks "sense." Often he just talks BS and comes here with the intention of insulting others. Now that he's seemingly left PBVT to create... Graham H Ving Tsun.... God only knows what rubbish he'll come up with next.
    Really BPWT? You really haven't got the faintest idea of anything have you? Your post made me LOL!

Thanks for the mid morning entertainment as usual!

You remind of a playground bully that's been beat up and trying to restore previous status. It is funny though to read your squirmy efforts.

Do you have anymore? Maybe some other pictures or vidoes you can direct at me? I might make a portfolio!

Wong Shun Leung.

Quote Originally Posted by Vajramusti View Post
    Great selfie pic of Graham!!
    You can put that one in the w@nk bank if you like Joy! lmao

Wong Shun Leung.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington View Post
    GlennR, you are not the worst offender and I really enjoy reading your posts that contain substantive points. I guess from my perspective I would like to see some semblance of forum etiquette or 'online etiquette' adhered to and it has nothing to do with wing chun but rather how online communication works and how miscommunication, flames and conflict online can be avoided.

I welcome humor but that is not what we are seeing on these forums. What we see are outright attacks on other forum users and behaviour that disrupts the conversation of others and shuts it down. Take some of the examples in this thread where Graham contradicts himself and ignores where people agree with him just to antogonise and disrupt the conversation. He even admits it and revels in it and it is not the simple case of trying to lightly poke people for humors sake.
    Blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda..............................

Wong Shun Leung.