Wu Lin Feng

Like the ring girls.

What do you think ?

3 rounds of 3 min.

What do you think ?

weight and height limits

no age limits

what do you think ?

It's alright. I'm not seeing a lot of different stuff from sanda/kickboxing etc.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I like a few throws done.

Anytime kung fu guys are fighting I like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
    weight and height limits

no age limits

what do you think ?
    Me think there are no bears anymore

Demolished in 1st round

Yi Long (left) (Banchamek Gym/Facebook)
    Wu Lin Feng 2018 Results: Saiyok Demolishes Long in First Round
    Zach Aittama June 2, 2018

On Saturday, June 2, Wu Lin Feng held an event from Chongqing, China.

In the night’s main event, popular Chinese fight Yi Long took on former Lumpinee stadium champion Saiyok Pumpanmuang.

The event aired live at 9:15 a.m. ET on Henan TV (China). Check back for the full results.
    KO at 3:49 on this vid - 42 s into Round 1.

THREADS
    Wulin Feng
    Shaolin fighter Yi Long
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

@mrshungkuen

Follow the thread link in my post above for a thread dedicated to Yi Long.

Oh here, I can just reply with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Wu Lin Feng Global Kung Fu Festival

Wei Rui (K-1 Group)

Wu Lin Feng Global Kung Fu Festival Results: Pengfei Captures One-Night Tournament, Rui Extends Unbeaten Streak

January 23, 2021
    Zach Aittama
    Senior Staff Writer
    On Saturday, Jan. 23, the Wu Lin Feng hosted the Wu Lin Feng Global Kung Fu Festival from Macao, China.

The event was headlined by the WLF Kung Fu King one-night, eight-man tournament which featured multiple top-10 fighters, current and former world champions, and a litany of Chinese kickboxing talent.

Elsewhere on the card, Wu Lin Feng King’s Super Cup champion Wei Rui extended his 15-fight unbeaten streak with an unanimous decision victory over IPCC titleholder Zheng Jungfeng.

The event aired live on Henan TV (China).

FULL RESULTS
    Wang Pengfei def. Liu Xiangming by TKO (three knockdowns) – 67-kilogram tournament final
    Wei Rui def. Zheng Jungfeng by unanimous decision
    Jin Ying def. Zhu Shuai by unanimous decision
    Wang Pengfei def. Tie Yinghua by unanimous decision – 67-kilogram tournament semifinal
    Liu Xiangming def. Jia Aoqi by decision – 67-kilogram tournament semifinal
    Fu Gaofeng def. Zhang Yonkang by knockout (high kick). Round 3
    Ouyang Feng def. Liu Lei by knockout (high kick). Round 3
    Zhao Chongyang def. Zhang Lanpei by unanimous decision
    Wang Pengfei def. Wei Ninghui by unanimous decision – 67-kilogram tournament quarterfinal
    Tie Yinghua def. Liu Yaning by knockout (wheel kick). Round 2 – 67-kilogram tournament quarterfinal
    Jia Aoqi def. Ji Xiang by unanimous decision – 67-kilogram tournament quarterfinal
    Liu Xiangming def. Meng Guodong by knockout (punch). Round 2 – 67-kilogram tournament quarterfinal
    Li Hui def. Tan Xiaofeng by unanimous decision
    I'd lost track of Wulin Feng...
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Well, this is on point

Not sure if we covered this here before. I can't remember and the terms are too general to search out.

WLF to Create China's "Kung Fu Spring Festival Gala”, the Most "Hardcore" Chinese Power Blooms in Macau

WLF to create China's "Kung Fu Spring Festival Gala", the most "hardcore" Chinese power blooms in Macau (Photo: Business Wire)

February 11, 2021 03:44 AM Eastern Standard Time
    MACAU, China--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In China, in addition to the annual CCTV Chinese New Year Gala on New Year's Eve, there is another Chinese New Year "gala" that is highly anticipated and paid attention to, and that is the "Kung Fu Spring Festival Gala" as it is called by the majority of boxing fans. The "Martial Arts Global Kung Fu Festival", which was launched in 2012-2013 season, is now in its ninth year, with more than 180 well-known fighter fighters from 32 countries and regions. More than 180 celebrities from 32 countries and regions have shown their skills in the ring.

“Top of Hengqin - Martial Arts Style 2021 Global Kung Fu Gala”

Tweet this
    On January 23, 2021, the 9th "Kung Fu Spring Festival Gala" - "Top of Hengqin - Martial Arts Style 2021 Global Kung Fu Gala" ended at the Studio City of Macau. On February 13 (the second day of the Lunar New Year), it will be broadcast on Henan TV. At this special time, the success of the "Global Kung Fu Festival" not only highlights China's strength and sense of responsibility in the fight against COVID-19, but also boosts the global determination and confidence in the fight against COVID-19 with the tenacious and bloodthirsty spirit of the contestants.

This event is the first match of the five-year strategic cooperation between Henan TV Wulinfeng and the Greater Bay Area Martial Arts Cultural Association to land in Macau. "Chinese Captain" Fu Gaofeng, "Demon Blade" Wei Rui, "Little Tiger" Tie Yinghua, "Divine Condor" Jia Aoqi, "Majestic Warrior" Zhang Kaiyin, "Dafei" Wang Pengfei ... Each of the 22 Chinese fighters in the 14 tournaments carried their own aura and were clad in honor, and the high level of their performance was the most luxurious Chinese stand-up lineup of the century.

In the future, "Wulinfeng" will take stand-up fighting as its core, form a combat matrix with MMA event "Wulin Cage Match" and youth combat event "Wulin New Generation", and steadily promote international martial arts cultural exchange and cooperation, making "Wulinfeng" the most hardcore Chinese power in the international combat world

Contacts
    Henan TV
    Mark Du
    86-13503710060
    https://www.hntv.tv/
    threads
    year of the ox
    wu lin feng
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips