Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nutrition suggestions for natural bodybuilding

Nutrition suggestions for natural bodybuilding

For those that don't follow them: Alan Aragon, Peter Fitschen, and Eric Helms recently published a paper in JISSN that detailed the latest evidence in regards to nutrition suggestions for natural bodybuilding. Here's an infographic that details the study's conclusions:

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

I mean it's definitely interesting.

I think we need keep in mind that bodybuilding is quite different from the martial arts and, thus, has different nutritional requirements. But I will conceded that a natural bodybuilders diet will share many similarities with that of martial artist or combat athletes.

no such thing as natural bodybuilding.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

using only bodyweight exercise. Or better yet, doing hard work like stone masonry, farming, fishing, etc. These will build your muscles up like a mofo. But I think this guy is referring to no drug use like HGH or Steroids etc.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    using only bodyweight exercise. Or better yet, doing hard work like stone masonry, farming, fishing, etc. These will build your muscles up like a mofo. But I think this guy is referring to no drug use like HGH or Steroids etc.
    bawang kinda has a point though: PED use is much more widespread than most are willing to admit - even in Natural Bodybuilding contests.

How many wombats you want to bet on this statement?
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    But I think this guy is referring to no drug use like HGH or Steroids etc.
    ^^ you should listen to him more often Bawang :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kymus View Post
    ^^ you should listen to him more often Bawang :P
    no such thing as drug free bodybuilding.

Really dude?
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!

Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    Really dude?
    yes, my son.

Greetings,

bawang, if you are talking about competitive bodybuilding, I agree without doubt. I read in an interview with a natural competitive bodybuilder to define what natural is. He replied that it was anything you could buy over the counter.

I did post up a thread with the pdf of "Massive Muscle Pumping" in this forums some time ago that showed how bodybuilders would nourish back in the good. It was healthy because back then its physical culture roots were still strong. This even extends to sports; back then, a post game antioxidant flush was a quart of orange juice. And this was before we knew about antioxidants.

I wonder how much was paid to have creatine put in the model.

mickey

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Greetings,

bawang, if you are talking about competitive bodybuilding, I agree without doubt. I read in an interview with a natural competitive bodybuilder to define what natural is. He replied that it was anything you could buy over the counter.

I did post up a thread with the pdf of "Massive Muscle Pumping" in this forums some time ago that showed how bodybuilders would nourish back in the good. It was healthy because back then its physical culture roots were still strong. This even extends to sports; back then, a post game antioxidant flush was a quart of orange juice. And this was before we knew about antioxidants.

I wonder how much was paid to have creatine put in the model.

mickey
    Are you suggesting creatine isn't useful?
    "I'm a highly ranked officer of his tong. HE is the Dragon Head. our BOSS. our LEADER. the Mountain Lord." - hskwarrior

Greetings pazman.

I just did not like the special attention. They could have kept the supplement box bland and without examples like the others.

mickey

Again... how many wombats you wanna bet on this?