Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: From Victory to the Hung 洪勝 to Great Victory 鸿勝

Blog Entries
    and I have to give you the reason.
    Doofus, I said YOU will have to discover for yourself what they or you are doing to CLF.
    where did you misunderstand that? Maybe your english isn't so good. IDK.
    I never asked you to tell me what you or your elders are doing. pay attention.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    Chan Heung, Cheung Hung Sing, and TAM SAM is what makes up the CHOY LEE FUT system TODAY.
    Tam Sam will NOT be left out of the picture. he is just as important to CLF as Chan Heung and Cheung Hung Sing.

No, i won't tell you how you and your elders are doing further damage to the legacy of Chan Heung.
    you need to discover that for yourself.
    Frank, Cheung Yim and Tam Sam are both important figures in the development and spread of CLF but they are not the original founder, Chan Heung was. If you want to change the history of CLF, then you'll need better arguments and evidence to support your view, otherwise it would just be your hearsay.

Likewise, if you are going to accuse us of doing further damage to the legacy of Chan Heung, then you'll need to give us your reasons for saying so, otherwise it would just be your "hot air".

Arrow

Interesting thread on history.
    The attached photo show's some of the Todai of Cho Dak Sing, I was told they were famous CLF players (Choy Jiong, Tam Jee, Lee Yen), does anyone recognise the names and could reply with some infomation?

I believe the flag say's:

BAK YEE
    CHO DAK SING

TODAI

CHOY JIONG

TAM JEE - LEE YEN - CHO CHUEN

GWOON

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Frank, Cheung Yim and Tam Sam are both important figures in the development and spread of CLF but they are not the original founder,
    Chan Heung is the founder of "CLF" . Cheung Hung Sing is the founder of "HUNG SING CHOY LEE FUT" and co-founder of CLF. Tam Sam is the founder of Buk Sing Choy Lee Fut.
    Chan Heung had absolutely NOTHING to do with the development of Hung Sing Choy Lee Fut nor Buk Sing Choy Lee Fut.
    YOU can go ahead and deny HSCLF and BSCLF all you like. NOT ME. I will keep pushing the concept of CLF "TODAY" is NOT CLF without HSCLF and BSCLF.
    ALL THREE PEOPLE MENTIONED......are responsible for the CHOY LEE FUT of TODAY. PERIOD.

Likewise, if you are going to accuse us of doing further damage to the legacy of Chan Heung, then you'll need to give us your reasons for saying so, otherwise it would just be your "hot air".
    you guys are doing it as we speak......open your eyes and see for yourself. Stop acting like a damsel in distress. no one will save you. save yourselves and stop ruining, lying, and hating. it's not good for any CLF lineage.

YOU are not relevant to HSCLF and BSCLF. stick to your lineage and leave the others alone. YOU are destroying the image and reputation that these three "CLF" founders have worked so hard to promote.

Name:  1266867_10151677912022732_2110466731_o.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  83.4 KB
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 07-30-2014 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FongSung View Post
    Interesting thread on history.
    The attached photo show's some of the Todai of Cho Dak Sing, I was told they were famous CLF players (Choy Jiong, Tam Jee, Lee Yen), does anyone recognise the names and could reply with some infomation?

I believe the flag say's:

BAK YEE
    CHO DAK SING

TODAI

CHOY JIONG

TAM JEE - LEE YEN - CHO CHUEN

GWOON

Thanks
    Cao De-Sheng (Cho Dak-Sing) is an interesting master, his father Cao He-Shun studied with Chan Heung and later one he learned Wing Chun from Yi Jin and created Wing Chun Choy Lee Fut.

Blog Entries

Fongsung

Chan Heung is the founder of "CLF" . Cheung Hung Sing is the founder of "HUNG SING CHOY LEE FUT". Tam Sam is the founder of Buk Sing Choy Lee Fut.
    Chan Heung had absolutely NOTHING to do with the development of Hung Sing Choy Lee Fut nor Buk Sing Choy Lee Fut.
    YOU can go ahead and deny HSCLF and BSCLF all you like. NOT ME. I will keep pushing the concept of CLF "TODAY" is NOT CLF without HSCLF and BSCLF.
    ALL THREE PEOPLE MENTIONED......are responsible for the CHOY LEE FUT of TODAY. PERIOD.

you guys are doing it as we speak......open your eyes and see for yourself. Stop acting like a damsel in distress. no one will save you. save yourselves and stop ruining, lying, and hating. it's not good for any CLF lineage.

YOU are not relevant to HSCLF and BSCLF. stick to your lineage and leave the others alone. YOU are destroying the image and reputation that these three "CLF" founders have worked so hard to promote.

Name:  1266867_10151677912022732_2110466731_o.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  83.4 KB
    The couplet, on the alter in the middle of the picture showed, is made of the character "Ying-Xiong" 英雄, which meas hero and it refers to the Heroic Hung Sing 雄勝 branch of CLF, which existed before Great Victory Hung Sing 鴻勝 and Buk Sing 北勝 came much later. Your use of the Victory to the Hung Men Hung Sing 洪勝 is neither for CLF nor for Cheung Yim's nick name, because that would have caused a lot of unnecessary trouble from the Qing government, because it was viewed as a revolutionary slogan at the time.

Blog Entries
    The couplet, on the alter in the middle of the picture showed, is made of the character "Ying-Xiong" 英雄, which meas hero and it refers to the Heroic Hung Sing 雄勝 branch of CLF, which existed before Great Victory Hung Sing 鴻勝 and Buk Sing 北勝 came much later. Your use of the Victory to the Hung Men Hung Sing 洪勝 is neither for CLF nor for Cheung Yim's nick name, because that would have caused a lot of unnecessary trouble from the Qing government, because it was viewed as a revolutionary slogan at the time.
    ****, it really took you more than 20 minutes the write two sentences? really? must be one finger typing

Name:  attachment.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  19.2 KB
    Another interesting thing about this picture is that it says Cui Zhang 崔章 (Choy Jiong) is a disciple of Cao De-Sheng, I wonder if it is the same Cui Zhang, who is the father of Tsui Kwong-Yuen, who passed away recently. Tsui Kwong-Yuen promoted the idea of Cheung Yim was a co-founder of CLF and his nick name was "Victory to the Hung Men" Hung Sing and not Great Victory Hung Sing. Frank seems to be swept away by this hearsay.

Blog Entries
    which existed before Great Victory Hung Sing 鴻勝 and Buk Sing 北勝 came much later.
    see....you're still misleading people you fakking liar. haha..... you really have no shame huh? ****

So "雄勝" came before 鴻勝?
    Buk Sing came into play in the late 30's. prior to that, TAM SAM was 洪勝 /鴻勝. There is even a newspaper article interview of Tam Sam and in it it shows tam sam's school name as 洪勝.
    so, i'm not going to waste time explaining things to you. you've cut off your own ears and cannot hear the truth.

Blog Entries
    Tsui Kwong-Yuen promoted the idea of Cheung Yim was a co-founder of CLF and his nick name was "Victory to the Hung Men" Hung Sing and not Great Victory Hung Sing. Frank seems to be swept away by this hearsay.
    you're funny but not that funny. you can keep disbelieving the truth all you like. I mean YOU did falsely claim you discovered monk choy fook was monk ching cho's alternate ego, right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Blog Entries
    Your use of the Victory to the Hung Men Hung Sing 洪勝 is neither for CLF nor for Cheung Yim's nick name, because that would have caused a lot of unnecessary trouble from the Qing government, because it was viewed as a revolutionary slogan at the time.
    Hey Mr Misleading King, so are you actually going to try and claim that 洪勝 was NEVER used by anyone or anything? because it would bring too much trouble? right? this is what you're saying?

Hey Mr Misleading King, so are you actually going to try and claim that 洪勝 was NEVER used by anyone or anything? because it would bring too much trouble? right? this is what you're saying?
    Yes that is what I am saying because it would be stupid to use "Victory to the Hung Men" Hung Sing at the time, when Hung Men was an organization that tried to overturn the Qing and reinstate the Ming rule. You can use it NOW but don't try to tell us that Cheung Yim used it in his time.

****, it really took you more than 20 minutes the write two sentences? really? must be one finger typing
    Unlike you Frank, I think before I type.

Blog Entries
    Yes that is what I am saying because it would be stupid to use "Victory to the Hung Men" Hung Sing at the time, when Hung Men was an organization that tried to overturn the Qing and reinstate the Ming rule. You can use it NOW but don't try to tell us that Cheung Yim used it in his time.
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ok. if that's what you wish to tell yourself, that's your business.

but the world is seeing your intentional misleadings. you should be proud of yourself. your elders should be proud of your deceit.