Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: From Victory to the Hung 洪勝 to Great Victory 鸿勝

Quote Originally Posted by extrajoseph View Post
    I am doing fine CLFNo(b)le. Much older and calmer these days but still can't stand Frank's b.s., so I am still wasting my time with him, but hell, it is fun! :-) How about you?
    I am doing well. Just continuing to train hard and enjoy life.

Blog Entries
    Even if you have found the mountain you still have to show us the monk who grew the green weed and Ah Yim smoked it. :-)
    It hurts so much knowing that i did find it. LMAO.....

evidence I got the Ching Cho Fe'sho!
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Blog Entries
    JO JO STAR........I WILL TEACH YOU A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE BA PAI MOUNTAIN in chuanbu Luoding City, Guangdong Province. it has been described by people as a secluded paradise

1) BA PAI MOUNTAIN (EIGHT ROW MOUNTAIN) is a part of a set of unique mountain ranges in Luo Ding.

2) Amongst these mountain ranges Ba Pai San is ranked Fifth among 8 mountain ranges.

3) It's 1080.5 meters above sea level and is the highest of these mountains.

Last edited by hskwarrior; 07-27-2014 at 10:12 AM.

Blog Entries
    here is another awesome picture of what is on the Ba Pai San

Last edited by hskwarrior; 07-27-2014 at 12:32 PM.

Frank, Your story is Jeung Yim was sent by Chan Heung at 17 to study with the Green Grass Monk in Guangxi Ba Pai Mountain in a temple called Jap-Kin Gi (張炎17歲時得陳享推薦投奔廣西八排山閘建寺青草和尚), now you just give us a mountain in Guangdong from the internet, without establishing any connection of this mountain to a particular person in a particular place from a particular time, then it could be just any mountain with the name Ba Pai Shan.

Blog Entries
    Frank, Your story is Jeung Yim was sent by Chan Heung at 17 to study with the Green Grass Monk in Guangxi Ba Pai Mountain in a temple called Jap-Kin Gi (張炎17歲時得陳享推薦投奔廣西八排山閘建寺青草和尚), now you just give us a mountain in Guangdong from the internet, without establishing any connection of this mountain to a particular person in a particular place from a particular time, then it could be just any mountain with the name Ba Pai Shan.
    Now that's what i've been expecting jo jo star. Right on cue. do you realize your xinhui gov site says chan heung sent cheung yim to ba pai san.

you sound pretty bitter jo jo star. **** bitter if you ask me. hhahahhahaha. i found the ba pai san and you are acting like a pouting child over there. hahahahahahahaha

Frank, Everyone knows there is a Ba Pai Mountain in Guangdong, it is a well-known scenic spot:
    http://baike.baidu.com/view/7295551.htm
    You have not found anything new and Jeung Yim is suppose to have gone to a Ba Pai San in Guangxi, they are not the same mountain.

Blog Entries
    Frank, Everyone knows there is a Ba Pai Mountain in Guangdong, it is a well-known scenic spot:
    http://baike.baidu.com/view/7295551.htm
    You have not found anything new and Jeung Yim is suppose to have gone to a Ba Pai San in Guangxi, they are not the same mountain.
    keep telling yourself that. no matter how you try to mislead everyone, no one believes YOU any more. your bitterness is crystal clear. The ba pai san is exactly where our elders said it would be.

I thought you said there is no ba pai san. now you claim you believe it? well, Hung Fut has roots to Ba Pai San too.

its slipping through your fingers jo jo star...

Blog Entries
    Now, jo jo star, I have shown you the ba pai san which is IN the general area we have said it was according to our history.

YOU are claiming this isn't "THE" Ba Pai San so where is YOUR irrefutable evidence this isn't the mountain Cheung Hung Sing went to learn from the Green Grass Monk? if you're just gonna mislead people like you always do, show us how wrong i am. prove to me there is another Ba Pai San in the local area. and that there are two mountains with that name!!!!!

WITH THE FACT THAT I HAVE PROVIDED PICTURES OF THE ONLY MOUNTAIN IN GUANGDONG BY THE NAME OF BA PAI SAN, YOU BETTER PROVE IT IS NOT THE REAL MOUNTAIN AND THAT THERE ARE OTHER MOUNTAINS BY THIS NAME. IT IS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU TO BRUSH IT OFF AND JUST SAY IT'S NOT THE ONE WITHOUT PROVING YOUR POINT. YOU DON'T WANT TO COME OFF LIKE A SORE LOSER NOW DO YOU? UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING ELSE TO PROVE YOUR POINT, IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE BITTER ABOUT IT. i WOULD WELCOME YOUR PROOF THIS IS NOT THE MOUNTAIN IN QUESTION. BUT I KNOW YOU CAN'T PROVE IT.

From Chan Heung's village to the LuoDing where the Ba Pai San is, is only 140 + miles and from LuoDing to Fut San was only roughly 126 miles.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 07-27-2014 at 09:44 PM.

Blog Entries
    Frank, Your story is Jeung Yim was sent by Chan Heung at 17 to study with the Green Grass Monk in Ba Pai Mountain
    yes, it is our story that in 1841 Chan Heung sent Cheung Yim to the Ba Pai Mountain at the age of 17 years old. While at first, no one outside of china could locate the Ba Pai San, today we now have pictures of this beautiful and special mountain. There's video of this awesome mountain as well. and even the Xinhui government site makes the same claim.

Blog Entries

From the XinHui government website about chan heung, cheung yim and the green grass m

五年后,为了让张炎继续深造,陈享又介绍他到八排山闸健寺拜青草和尚为师。张炎在那里得到青草和尚精心指导 ,苦练八年,精通了佛门掌法、拳技和医药之道。他学成后回到京梅,将青草和尚所传技艺授给陈享,以报师恩。 师徒二人经过切磋研究,融会贯通,创新了许多招数,如:小易筋经、穿莲佩剑、中阳插手、颇肋锤、缠丝马、隐 死还生马;以及三星桩、十字桩、梅花椿、竹椿、称桩、大开门椿、小开门椿等少林椿法等,还有南拳的棍术、枪 术、刀术。此外,还更新了大钯、锄头、铁扇、桥櫈、双钩、铜锤、五节鞭、双鞭等传统套路。这些创造和更新, 为蔡李佛拳锦上添花,增色不少。
    After five years, in order to allow for further studies Zhang Yan, Chen Shiang also introduced him to the mountain gate eight rows of grass monk Jian Temple worship as a teacher. Zhang Yan, where monks get grass careful guidance, training hard years, mastered the Buddhist palm method, boxing skills and pharmaceutical Road. Upon graduation he returned to Jing-mei, a monk preached the grass artistry granted to Chen Shiang to report Shien. Learn through mentoring two studies, mastery, innovation many tricks, such as: small Yi Jin Jing, wearing lotus saber, Yang intervene, quite rib hammer, wrapped Sima, implicitly also born dead horse; and Samsung pile, cross piles, piles plum, bamboo piles, called piles, large open piles, piles and other small open Shaolin Chun law, as well as Nanquan cudgel, spear, broadsword. In addition, updated the Grand Palladium, hoes, iron fan, bridge stool, hook, copper hammer, five whip, whip and other traditional routines. The creation and updating of Choy Lay Fut icing on the cake, considerably.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    yes, it is our story that in 1841 Chan Heung sent Cheung Yim to the Ba Pai Mountain at the age of 17 years old. While at first, no one outside of china could locate the Ba Pai San, today we now have pictures of this beautiful and special mountain. There's video of this awesome mountain as well. and even the Xinhui government site makes the same claim.
    Everyone can locate Luoding Bapai Shan in Guangdong, you can even get pictures of Luoding back in the 1930s:

http://bbs.big5.voc.com.cn/topic-771723-1-1.html

The quote I gave in Chinese earlier is not from the Xinhui government, it is from one of your lines of argument, even Bak Sing in Melbourne has found their Sigung Kong Hing and Leong Ji's claims unacceptable, they maintained Chan Heung is the founder of CLF and Futsan is not its birthplace:

http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/m...f/clfkhint.htm

There is a Ba Pai San, but it is in Guangdong and there are many Green Grass monks, you have to show us how you can join the dots to make your version of CLF history credible.

Leong Ji has since got smarter, he knows it is a dead end trying to prove the existence of a Green Grass Monk in Guangxi Ba Pai San, he is now saying Chan Heung cannot have developed CLF because he was only a scholar! LOL.

During the visit to the Buck Sing Gwoon Melbourne by Leong Ji, He told us that the most common known history of Choy Lay Fut is incorrect, stating that:

"Chang Hung was not the sole founder of Choy Lay Fut but rather the person who planted the seed of its true development.
    Jeong Hung Sing, one of Chan Heung's short-term students, is really credited developing Choy Lay Fut Hung Sing style to the deadly and lethal level of skill that it is today.

Leong Ji said, "The first Hung Sing Gwoon was opened in Fut San…" "Chan Heung was not a Kung Fu master, He was a scholar, and did he not develop the art of Choy Lay Fut…" "It was Jeong Hung Sing who developed Choy Lay Fut."

Before you continue on your crusade Frank and wasting your valuable time, please check your history and look at the facts and not just take a couple of elders' claim as being the ultimate truth, they have their own agenda in doing so.

Frank, I am not sure if you realize that in your crusade-like effort to promote Jeung Yim as the founder or the co-founder of CLF, you have turned him from a loyal disciple who did a great job in promoting CLF, into a turncoat and a traitor who tried to bring down his teacher. Do you know that you are doing Jeung Yim a great disservice?

Blog Entries
    The quote I gave in Chinese earlier is not from the Xinhui government, it is from one of your lines of argument, even Bak Sing in Melbourne has found their Sigung Kong Hing and Leong Ji's claims unacceptable, they maintained Chan Heung is the founder of CLF and Futsan is not its birthplace:

http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/m...f/clfkhint.htm
    yes. CLF was founded by Chan Heung and co-founded by Cheung Hung Sing during the revamp of CLF. Fut San is the birthplace of Hung Sing Choy Lee Fut as "FOUNDED" by Cheung Hung Sing.

Blog Entries
    There is a Ba Pai San, but it is in Guangdong and there are many Green Grass monks, you have to show us how you can join the dots to make your version of CLF history credible.
    THE continuance of your intentional misleading is more of a comedy show for me than you realize. i will tell you this pie face with 100% confidence, you will never be able to demonstrate that there are more than one "GREEN GRASS MONK" like you expressed misleadingly. that just proves you're nothing but a bald face liar.

In my book, I explain how and why the green grass name isn't a shaolin nor buddhist name like YOU and many others think it is. your attempt to mislead people with your lies is hilarious. but i challenge you to produce YOUR EVIDENCE there are "MANY" green grass monks. if you don't, i'm going to forever make your forum name a laughing stock in regards to CLF's history. with all of your bitterness and lies, you're reputation is dwindling to nothing.

"Chang Hung was not the sole founder of Choy Lay Fut but rather the person who planted the seed of its true development.
    Jeong Hung Sing, one of Chan Heung's short-term students, is really credited developing Choy Lay Fut Hung Sing style to the deadly and lethal level of skill that it is today.

Leong Ji said, "The first Hung Sing Gwoon was opened in Fut San…" "Chan Heung was not a Kung Fu master, He was a scholar, and did he not develop the art of Choy Lay Fut…" "It was Jeong Hung Sing who developed Choy Lay Fut."

Before you continue on your crusade Frank and wasting your valuable time, please check your history and look at the facts and not just take a couple of elders' claim as being the ultimate truth, they have their own agenda in doing so.
    I will believe Lun Chee's version of history long before i listen to YOUR lies.

Leong Ji has since got smarter, he knows it is a dead end trying to prove the existence of a Green Grass Monk in Guangxi Ba Pai San, he is now saying Chan Heung cannot have developed CLF because he was only a scholar! LOL.
    sure, you're gonna talk BIG since Lun Chee has passed away. but, guess what? these days, the world is interested in Hung Sing and Buk Sing Choy Lee Fut. your times has come and gone. part of the reason for that is your false claims that Choy fook is Ching Cho, Choy fook who lived during the late 1700 -early 1800's learned from guys 300-400 years before he was born. people have opened their eyes to all of your politics and misleadings and no one really cares about you guys these days. LOL.

guess you should have told so many lies and put so much emphasis on dancing than actual combat training.

Frank, I am not sure if you realize that in your crusade-like effort to promote Jeung Yim as the founder or the co-founder of CLF, you have turned him from a loyal disciple who did a great job in promoting CLF, into a turncoat and a traitor who tried to bring down his teacher. Do you know that you are doing Jeung Yim a great disservice?
    this sounds like the last ditch efforts of a dying breed trying to cling to life. there are so many lies and misleadings from your lineages you've dug your own graves.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 07-28-2014 at 08:00 AM.